Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,325 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) (21357 Views)

Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community / North-East Business Community Picks PDP Nomination Forms For Atiku Abubakar / Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by omoakin87(m): 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Tareq1105:

We are not fools like him.

Atiku is just playing politics here.

Do you know the number of notable companies that folded up / went under during his tenure with Obj due to lack of raw materials and machinery?

Do you know the number of companies that relocated to Ghana during his tenure with Obj?

It's all deceits.

I don't need to tell you millions of people that lost their jobs due to this relocation to Ghana.

Sowi bwo how many new business came up in the last 3 and half years of this administration you are supporting?

3 Likes

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by saintkeppy(m): 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
Atiku is a better alternative, at least he knows watxup, understands&well atikulated, wish I could vote 10x for him but Buhary has the federal might /Loyalist in key positions to arrange this forthcoming election in his favour whether he performed well currently or not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by anonymuz(m): 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
Bar1941:
Time wasting efforts, Atiku no fit win....

Quote me make bomb blow you.
na bomb wey una dey use through boko haram na Im go blow you.

3 Likes

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Odun11: 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
Why is that PDP always like to deceive themselves. How can Atiku be claiming to be meeting business community in Lagos with shoe cobblers, tomato sellers, tailors etc as his guests.
All his high table guests are PDP bigwigs. Atiku is a big fraud

1 Like

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by ChidiAlaigbo: 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
International THIEF Atiku, Please Atiku come and use my US visa.

Just look at his Okrika Audience!!!
Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by excel4us: 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
this man has made me to OBIdiently ATIKUlated with his business acumen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Wallade(m): 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
Odun11:
Why is that PDP always like to deceive themselves. How can Atiku be claiming to be meeting business community in Lagos with shoe cobblers, tomato sellers, tailors etc as his guests.

Oh! You were expecting to see a congregation of all the business community on a Wednesday. You think they are jobless and worryless like you. They only need a representative there and better still rely on social and print media to get the anticipated information from Atiku which is well recieved by the Lagos Business Community.

Las-last, you go dey Atikulated Obidiently naa ni.

2 Likes

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
To send buhari back to his village is a collective resolve for any right thinking Nigerian... Sadly the yoruba Muslims slaves to the core won't be happy with the sensible majority. The zoo police will do the biding of their master and the frog eye fool called Tinubu will sell his birth right to defend the caliphate.

Spit on any illegal immigrant parading he/her self to vote this incompetent certificateless dullard back to power.
Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
To send buhari back to his village is a collective resolve for any right thinking Nigerian... Sadly the yoruba Muslims slaves to the core won't be happy with the sensible majority. The zoo police will do the biding of their master and the frog eye fool called Tinubu will sell his birth right to defend the caliphate.

Spit on any illegal immigrant parading he/her self to vote this incompetent certificateless dullard back to power.

I'm Ngwa man and I approve this message.
Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by donnie(m): 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
Odun11:

It's simple and I know you're not aware that to revamp an economy like ours, you pay attention to the middle-class/ SMEs. That's what Trump did to turn the US economy around.
Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Malume1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
I will teach you how to earn 15k in two weeks.
Dont waste your time this ASUU strike. Find something doing. The offer is new and hot.

Check my signature, contact me on whatsapp for more details.
Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Bar1941(m): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
Greenvaiper:

Afonja muslims/zombies will always see white and say its black.
Unfortunately your South West votes are inconsequential for atiku to win the elections in february. So cry me a river.
flatron, what is the difference btw Buhari and your newly discovered lord and saviour (Atiku). Fyi, I support none of them....
Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Bobnotrouble: 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
Why the attendees were busy dozing?
Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by MetaPhysical: 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
senatordave1:

He's meeting with those who will not vote while osibanjo are meeting with the real voters in kosofe and nyanya.

People that are crafting Atiku's campaign strategy are smart academically and if this campaign was about telling the world that we have scholars in Nigeria I think they would score high. Unfortunately the task and the challenge ahead for Atiku is first to unseat a political giant, but he is yet to put forth a convincing political strategy on how he would defeat the incumbent ruler. He is busy with his team formulating what to do after winning, they have neglected the steps towards winning. Stakeholders are therefore not convinced of an Atiku win and are reluctant to abandon Buhari.

In APC on the other hand Osinbajo has been going from one market to the other and in the face of the electorate that will go to polls 30 days from today. Ministers have been rolling out their scorecards and showing their capacity to do in three years what wasn't possible in sixteen. The party leadership has secured its strongholds and even made inroads and created a swing effect in PDP strongholds.

Atiku has also made numerous attempts to appeal to foreign nations and media and position APC and Buhari as a bad and ineffective option for partnership. The truth of the matter is foreign nations are more interested in a peaceful Africa. There is nothing in their partnership with Buhari in past 4years that was worrisome or carries risks looking into the future. Indeed Buhari has even become a stabilizing force. Bokoharam is seen as a domestic problem. Every country in the world has its shares of domestic problems, Nigeria is no exception. When Gambia came close to erupting into war, Tinubu was one of those that stepped in and put a solution in place and got Jammeh out. When Mugabe in Zimbabwe was overthrown Buhari got involved to propose a smooth transition. The foreign governments Atiku has been soliciting have tons of issues in their own territory, region and at home, the last problem they want is an unstable Africa.

Trump may not have a pleasant thing to say about Buhari, but CIA will override any attempt from him to disrupt Nigeria from the way it is currently. Change in leadership with a new set of untested and over ambitious plans from a hyper-desperate politician with poor records is not in their interest and they will shut it down. UK will need an expanding partnership to quickly exert dominance after BREXIT. An open West African regional market will do that. Two harbours, an airport and a refinery are in the works for Lagos. They will want a strenghtened oil market, not one mortgaged; so Atiku's promise to sell off NNPC to private interests is anti-British. How many national assets sold off in past have a success story? None!

No one should look at this business meeting as anything truly meaningful. Atiku loves show and tell in front of cameras. You see he even put a White lady to moderate a Business meeting with Nigerians. Are there no Nigerian lady that can do that? grin
Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by JubiGold(m): 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hired community to deceive gullible ones.

Only thief with sinister motives will be dis desperate. for 8yrs as vice what has he done? oooh maybe he was clueless then.
Buhari dosn't need to engage ppl bfr he awards and execute projects.

out of 36 States, Buhari will win 25 States cos All the APC govern state will surely deliver dia states. Athifku can Bleep off with his head like Emeka Container
Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by sammy99(m): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
dats wot is required of d president and not d lifeless ones and his zombies dat will b wailing dat atiku shud go to US,but dat same US der so called lifeless president was disgraced by der president.

Dats to tell u dat buhari's brain is full of saw dust and not even one of d africa presidents wants to relate with,he cannot even think of any innovation dat will profit d country as a whole all he do is to rely on borrowing.

All he think of is its gay cows.
Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by senatordave1(m): 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
MetaPhysical:

People that are crafting Atiku's campaign strategy are smart academically and if this campaign was about telling the world that we have scholars in Nigeria I think they would score high. Unfortunately the task and the challenge ahead for Atiku is first to unseat a political giant, but he is yet to put forth a convincing political strategy on how he would defeat the incumbent ruler. He is busy with his team formulating what to do after winning, they have neglected the steps towards winning. Stakeholders are therefore not convinced of an Atiku win and are reluctant to abandon Buhari.

In APC on the other hand Osinbajo has been going from one market to the other and in the face of the electorate that will go to polls 30 days from today. Ministers have been rolling out their scorecards and showing their capacity to do in three years what wasn't possible in sixteen. The party leadership has secured its strongholds and even made inroads and created a swing effect in PDP strongholds.

Atiku has also made numerous attempts to appeal to foreign nations and media and position APC and Buhari as a bad and ineffective option for partnership. The truth of the matter is foreign nations are more interested in a peaceful Africa. There is nothing in their partnership with Buhari in past 4years that was worrisome or carries risks looking into the future. Indeed Buhari has even become a stabilizing force. Bokoharam is seen as a domestic problem. Every country in the world has its shares of domestic problems, Nigeria is no exception. When Gambia came close to erupting into war, Tinubu was one of those that stepped in and put a solution in place and got Jammeh out. When Mugabe in Zimbabwe was overthrown Buhari got involved to propose a smooth transition. The foreign governments Atiku has been soliciting have tons of issues in their own territory, region and at home, the last problem they want is an unstable Africa.

Trump may not have a pleasant thing to say about Buhari, but CIA will override any attempt from him to disrupt Nigeria from the way it is currently. Change in leadership with a new set of untested and over ambitious plans from a hyper-desperate politician with poor records is not in their interest and they will shut it down. UK will need an expanding partnership to quickly exert dominance after BREXIT. An open West African regional market will do that. Two harbours, an airport and a refinery are in the works for Lagos. They will want a strenghtened oil market, not one mortgaged; so Atiku's promise to sell off NNPC to private interests is anti-British. How many national assets sold off in past have a success story? None!

No one should look at this business meeting as anything truly meaningful. Atiku loves show and tell in front of cameras. You see he even put a White lady to moderate a Business meeting with Nigerians. Are there no Nigerian lady that can do that? grin
This is top notch intellect.you sound like imperial yoruba
Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Felixv: 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
I rather stay with the man who is building our railways and trying hard to fix the power sector

Atiku had 8yrs but he couldn’t build a single railway line, nor could he help improve the power situation.

All he did was build his university and send $40m to his 4th wife.

Lol.
Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Amumaigwe: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Tareq1105:

We are not fools like him.

Atiku is just playing politics here.

Do you know the number of notable companies that folded up / went under during his tenure with Obj due to lack of raw materials and machinery?

Do you know the number of companies that relocated to Ghana during his tenure with Obj?

It's all deceits.

I don't need to tell you millions of people that lost their jobs due to this relocation to Ghana.

In other words, since companies folded up or relocated from Nigeria under Buhari alike, is he also unsuitable to continue in office? But I am persuaded that since more companies closed down or relocated from Nigeria under Buhari than OBJ/Atiku, Atiku still towers over Buhari in job creation/ retention. Afterall there was no record of loss of 11 million jobs and a whooping 23 million jobless Nigerians under OBJ/Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Realist2: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

What is wrong with you Biafrans? Please take a look at the yeye audience.
For your information, I am not a Biafrans and has never been a Biafrans. Now can you take a bow and mess out.
Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by chiangwar: 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
Bad belle , do not be left out everyone has ATIKULAETD .

Bar1941:

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by chiangwar: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
ATIKU is not coming empty handed the way Buhari did in 2015, ATIKU has plans for this Nation .

PRYCE:
Pictures and quotes coming up!
Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Tareq1105: 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
PRYCE:
"When I was in office I hired about 7 PhD holder Just because I can't hire someone I can't learn from. Who ever can not fit into a job can't be hired" - @Atiku

Atiku: This is not the first Policy document I'm creating, I want to assure you I was personally involved and participated in crafting the ideas. I worked with the best experts as well. #AtikuPlan #AtikuInLagos

Atiku- In 2007, when I wanted to run, I worked with experts to produce the Niger Delta Master plan, when I lost the elections, I handed it over to Yaradua, this document led to reforms and creation of the Niger delta ministry. #AtikuinLagos

Atiku - We used to have regular interactive sessions with the Business community, that was why we achieved 7% growth rate, because we worked with the Business community.

Peter Obi - Fixing Nigeria's infrastructure must be Private sector led. That is what is obtainable elsewhere, Government does not have the capability to deliver the infrastructure we need today. See the level of debt we have now

Peter Obi - Over 12tn borrowed by this Government and no one can see anything

Peter Obi - It took the present government 3 years to come out with the ERGP document and they are yet to meet 30% of it. Before going in, we already have a plan. #AtikuInLagos

Atiku on SME growth: I don't believe in giving people jobs they don't know how to do. As VP when I was hiring, I hired about 7 PHD holders, President asked why I was hiring doctors and I told him, I cannot hire someone I cannot learn from.

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Tareq1105: 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
id911:
"We used to have regular interactive sessions with the Business community, that was why we achieved 7% growth rate during our administration, because we worked with the Business community" - Atiku Abubakar

Atiku really means business unlike buhari that is afraid to engage the business community in any policy formulation and implementation, Atiku is already working with them for a potential friendly business environment that would provide jobs for millions of the unemployed youth. I think that is the more reason majority of Nigerian youth are actively supporting him

We will get Nigeria working again with Atiku as President

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by WaffenSS(m): 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
You call this motley crew of dozy, drowsy, distracted, bored attendees "Lagos business community"?

What a pathetic joke.

I can see a sizable number playing Candy Crush on their phones.

Even Atiku has that look of "why am i hither?" on his naturally vapid face

Rubbish
Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by searchlight: 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
Bar1941:

I know. atiku winning this election is as had as redeeming your zombism
Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by philos(m): 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
cronsberg:
Let atiku step foot in america first, then we will talk about his suitability for the presidency.

So anyone that visits America is fit to govern Nigeria?
Inferiority!!! Chaiii.
Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by SaiAtikuTill203: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
‘’The trouble with Nigeria is simply and squarely a failure of leadership, there is nothing basically wrong with the Nigerian character, there is nothing wrong with Nigerian land or climate or water or air or anything else’’
Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by PRYCE(m): 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
Tareq1105:

Get Lost!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Motion On El-zakzaky’s Release Divides Reps / Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju / Special Status For Lagos Bill Passes Second Reading At House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.