Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) (3838 Views)

German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
African and Asian women are becoming more and more the catch to be hold by European and American men even though it's a very minute percentage of these white men doing this catching of the African damsels, it's very much on the rise and trending this days.

A reason out of so many other reasons undisputable is the loyality, respect, submission they mostly get from these African and Asian women which by the fleeting of time such noble characters which keeps relationship alive mentioned above that appeals to the male ego is becoming difficult to find in European and American women due to the aggresiveness in their fight for the ILLUSION called EQUALITY under the glorified fantasy, FEMINISM. (It's a perspective by an white man)

More and more white men WHO STILL BELIEVE IN MARRIAGE are leaving their shores of ANGRY FIGHTING WOMEN to find love and peace of mind in continents which yester years the ordinarily look down upon. Taking an African woman seriously as a life partner was a wandering of the mind except for SEXUAL GRATIFICATION but today things are changing. Even in Italy a very centre hub Nigerian willing women travel to for PROSTITUION, more Italian men are choosing to marrying African women. France is an exceptional case, they have been for ages marrying Black women with little discrimination.

The whiteman understands the high esteem the black race holds their own race and the inferiority complex which the black race will almost never stop suffering from. This already gives him that opportunity to tilt the equilibrium of what ever status of the black he is married to, to his advantage. HIS RACE IS THE GOD OF THE BLACK RACE!

That inherent inferiority complex so ingrained in mostly the black race's mentality is so readily evident even with the choice of words for the title of this thread.

WHITE MAN marries Nigerian bride And so what?! But no, it is not only news for the black community but an achievement to be celebrated in jubilation.

Its not so on the versa. It is treated as so what?!!

Such inferiority complex already has defeated what so ever spirit or mentality to fight for whatever EQUALITY even if she claims to be a feminist. Whatever her claim she is still being a slave to the White's mentality by pricing herself as a feminist.

The core of my post is that the outcrop of FEMINISM which obviously has mostly succeeded in tearing the fabrics of unity and love between the sexes is 'a' factor without doubt why these young charming white men are leaving there shores to finding solace in African and Asian women whose tradition still imbibe in them, respect, loyality, submissiveness to their husbands who is expected to love and cherish them.

Unlike these young whitemen leaving their own women for young elegant African women.

It's no news that some young African men, due to desperation for greener pastures marry European and American women who are so so aged out of selfish interest to acquire a green card, or to accumulate certain wealth and e.t.c.

The irony is that, these same men after their hustles and have succeeded in making MONEY are not turned down by the same young Nigerian women who say all kinds things about them marrying old disfigured white women when they are approached to make them THEIR NIGERIAN WIFE.

They fight each other tooth and nails despite knowing that he has an old cargo in Europe or America as a wife, they are most willing to be his second wife as long as his extortions of the old woman benefits them too, it's all good business. grin
Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by khiaa(f): 7:26am On Jan 24, 2019
earthsync:

is you blind

He's not white, it's like you guys consider anyone non-black às white, you really don't know the difference. I guess this is the view of those who have never been around them in real life. Count your lucky stars.

1 Like

Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by khiaa(f): 7:32am On Jan 24, 2019
marvin906:

Am still asking you if you have been around them or stayed with them cause you keep using that same statement they are not lazy.. some of their countries are thriving because they have a functional government which we lack..
Blacks aren't perfect buh please stop portraying whites as perfect
Dude no offense buh you sound like someone with low self-esteem..dude as for me no white is better than me

She's never been around them she just fantasizes about them and in her nutty little mind they are perfect. I wish I never had to see one for the rest of my life. undecided I'm so tired of these opioid/heroin addicts. I cant go to the store without them begging me for money. Anyways, don't mind her, she's just ignorant about whites.

1 Like

Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by earthsync(f): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
khiaa:

He's not white, it's like you guys consider anyone non-black às white, you really don't know the difference. I guess this is the view of those who have never been around them in real life. Count your lucky stars.

Pls he's what then

And don't just make assumptions that I think all non blacks are white. I know Asians, Indians, and anyone not Caucasians aren't white, so Pls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Tacha’s Bumbum Is Bigger Than Your Whole Career" - Man Tells Zlatan, He Replies / "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married / Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.