Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

BIG DÌCK: Adult Chat. To Be Deleted Soon [Screenshots] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BIG DÌCK: Adult Chat. To Be Deleted Soon [Screenshots] (5804 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIG DÌCK: Adult Chat. To Be Deleted Soon [Screenshots] by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ever since we launched our Lasticle book, I noticed one thing and that is: men have been asking us how to make their dìcks bigger. I have the solution, but too lazy to write the book. 

With all the messages we get, I think I need to write this book, but it will be expensive—only for big men.

So, ladies and gentle men, should I write this book to help men or I shouldn't?

Below is the last chat that made me want to help men out.
Re: BIG DÌCK: Adult Chat. To Be Deleted Soon [Screenshots] by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2019

Re: BIG DÌCK: Adult Chat. To Be Deleted Soon [Screenshots] by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2019

Re: BIG DÌCK: Adult Chat. To Be Deleted Soon [Screenshots] by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
So, I think Joe Clef will write it just to help his fellow men have bigger dìcks and it will be as cheap as 25k.

If you haven't read Lasticle, drop your email to get a free copy.

Re: BIG DÌCK: Adult Chat. To Be Deleted Soon [Screenshots] by chikasnight: 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
E
Re: BIG DÌCK: Adult Chat. To Be Deleted Soon [Screenshots] by chigoeze: 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ezechukwuchigozie@gmail.com
Re: BIG DÌCK: Adult Chat. To Be Deleted Soon [Screenshots] by Techguyz(m): 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
rahmonbaba@gmail.com
Re: BIG DÌCK: Adult Chat. To Be Deleted Soon [Screenshots] by princesam120: 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
nnajisamuel5@gmail.com
Re: BIG DÌCK: Adult Chat. To Be Deleted Soon [Screenshots] by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
Sent to the people above. To those who haven't posted, the gate has been closed for now.
Re: BIG DÌCK: Adult Chat. To Be Deleted Soon [Screenshots] by AnonymousBee: 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
iClef:
Sent to the people above. To those who haven't posted, the gate has been closed for now.
How many inches long is your dick and I need prove. if the prove worth it, I start saving for the eBook

Re: BIG DÌCK: Adult Chat. To Be Deleted Soon [Screenshots] by olatayo23: 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
Olatayo89@gmail.com
Re: BIG DÌCK: Adult Chat. To Be Deleted Soon [Screenshots] by Hardrive(m): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
I advise people to read on how facial features can reveal the size of ones sexual organs. Check Google.
Re: BIG DÌCK: Adult Chat. To Be Deleted Soon [Screenshots] by IamPlato(m): 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
Eldagodz@gmail.com
Re: BIG DÌCK: Adult Chat. To Be Deleted Soon [Screenshots] by IamPlato(m): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
Me I Want To Last 24hours o.
Re: BIG DÌCK: Adult Chat. To Be Deleted Soon [Screenshots] by IamPlato(m): 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
iClef abeg How Do You Sell Your Books Fast. Connect Me To Your Babalawo please.
Re: BIG DÌCK: Adult Chat. To Be Deleted Soon [Screenshots] by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
Out of these money, 2k is mine and my oga, Joe Clef, gets 14k which he sends to his bank of no return. Remember, we no longer advertise nowadays, yet the money keeps coming. Why? Rome wasn't built in a day and their is no shortcut to permanent success.

Buhari's hardship pushed me to start the business. So, thanks to Buhari, but let's vote him out now.

Trust (relationship) + value + persistence + favor = success.

You don't need babalawo or fasting and prayer to get success if you obey the above formula. If village people are after you, then you need fasting and prayer before success will come.

There is love in sharing. Now, send me your phone number and I'll send you 1k recharge card from my 2k. When I give, I get more—the secret of gratitude and favor.
Re: BIG DÌCK: Adult Chat. To Be Deleted Soon [Screenshots] by IamPlato(m): 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
WRO
Re: BIG DÌCK: Adult Chat. To Be Deleted Soon [Screenshots] by FoolishBoy419: 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
Someone genuinely asked the op what his penis size is and the best reply he could come up with was to tag him a hate.

Well, mister fake info marketer, i am here to gather more traffick to your thread againcheesy since i want to waste my time.

Can you mention 10 reputable NL members that can come and testify for you among the "millions" you have helped? We are not asking for eberichi, your alternate monikers or your screenshots that could easily be fake.
Re: BIG DÌCK: Adult Chat. To Be Deleted Soon [Screenshots] by IamPlato(m): 2:39am On Jan 18, 2019
iClef! I Got It. Thanks

1 Like

Re: BIG DÌCK: Adult Chat. To Be Deleted Soon [Screenshots] by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
IamPlato:
iClef! I Got It. Thanks
You're welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Game Goes Horribly Wrong As Boy Ask Lady To Guess His Age ( Photo ) / Sexy Curvy Lady Blasted For Removing Her Dirty Undiss To Twerk(video) / ‎6 Things Men In Love Do (how To Know If He Really Loves You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.