Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,368 members, 7,850,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria (40742 Views)

Congratulations Pour In For Actress Lizzy Anjorin As She Welcomes A Baby In USA / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by landmark86: 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
Sharp king

Gave out a title just to have his own share of the ponmo before parking off grin

Alafin to sha prapra

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by oderinde151(m): 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
englishmart:
Borokini might mean something evil, since it's of the afonja region
Chukwudi, It actually means someone that is wealthy or rich cheesy cheesy
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
another wooing strategy, she will join d catalogue of Alaafin's wives very soon, sharp man!!!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by englishmart(m): 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
oderinde151:

Chukwudi, It actually means someone that is wealthy or rich cheesy cheesy
you got me laughing... Lol. @chukwudi

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by milaso: 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
this man strong ooo

at his age he still dey perform
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by MrTruetrue(m): 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
snowxandria:
angry ugly bleached afonja with an unkempt honey pot shocked no wonder men in Nigeria run away from these chimpanzee in marriage shocked cool

Verified naija Google ads for sale

See the Judas descendant wey dey talk. Na the way wey una head take shape make una no dey get sense. Ogun lo ma pa é pa baba é

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by oderinde151(m): 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
englishmart:
you got me laughing... Lol. @chukwudi
wink wink
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
Yoruba women can bleach for. Africa.....Do they also bleach their honeypot.....
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by madridsta007(m): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
LOL.

Of Yorubaland or of Nigeria? grin grin grin grin
Giving someone a title that will put her in trouble. Let her go to Zamfara and tell them to listen to her because she is the Anjo something of Nigeria. They will Shariarise her hand for her. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by Glink2018(m): 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
englishmart:

....and your evil thought towards other ethnic groups like Yoruba will kill you one day...

Kontinue....

Omo ale jati-jati
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by alinkobaba(m): 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
Dis Lizzy is just too much,she actually look like d girl DAT break my heart. I love her too much.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by Glink2018(m): 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
englishmart:

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by Glink2018(m): 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
englishmart:

....and your evil thought towards other ethnic groups like Yoruba will kill you one day...

Kontinue....

Omo ale jati-jati
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by FLYFIRE(m): 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
OP do you mean the Borokini of Yoruba land? Definitely NOT Nigeria
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by Olawalesmarter(m): 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
My Igbo(Bush) Brothers are unhappy because they see the real light in complexion
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by RipMorosini: 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
Na software??
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
FLYFIRE:
OP do you mean the Borokini of Yoruba land? Definitely NOT Nigeria

If she come to Your Land, i know your people will still give her the respect she deserve even though You are all barbarians that have no respect grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by D1zion: 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Why is she still using lizy.sheybe she don turn to Muslim.. Elizabeth should be council from everything of hers.useless girl.don waka with nothing to do come say she be Muslim now.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by handsomeyinka(m): 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
snowxandria:
angry ugly bleached afonja with an unkempt honey pot shocked no wonder men in Nigeria run away from these chimpanzee in marriage shocked cool

Verified naija Google ads for sale
Your English teacher is a bastard.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by FLYFIRE(m): 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

If she come to Your Land, i know your people will still give her the respect she deserve even though You are all barbarians that have no respect grin
Ooh...is it that serious? grin grin. The truth is we DONT play eye-service in my place.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by Ubiudumo(m): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
How many wives does the Alaafin have?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
Of Nigeria ke? He should leave my state out it. His jurisdiction doesn't extend to my state.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by oochi123(f): 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
I just love this lady.Congratulations ..

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by Tolubory(m): 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
LIZZY WHY? YOU ARE TOO YOUNG FOR THIS. . . . . . . THE TITLE IS FOR THE ELDERLY ONES.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by Yankee101: 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
Clean up your post abeg

Edit as needed
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by YoungLionken(m): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Nigeria? Or of Oyo state, infact his palace and territory as they have other kings there too.
Before we know now, another yoruba would stand up to challenge him that he doesn't have the right, yoruba kings and drama, hahahaha...

Too much bleaching alaafin, reduce it!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COZA Pastor: Bobrisky Replies Bisi Alimi "You Are High On Your Oyinbo Prick" / Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo / Zlatan Ibile Pleads With Funke Akindele To Feature Him In "Jenifa's Diary"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.