Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria (40741 Views)

Congratulations Pour In For Actress Lizzy Anjorin As She Welcomes A Baby In USA / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by aylive02(m): 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
iyalaya daddy e
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by delpee(f): 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
Borokini of Oyo would have been more appropriate.
Congrats to her anyway.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
oderinde151:

Skip[b][/b]

Over sabi tongue
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by oderinde151(m): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Over sabi tongue
lol you want to blame me for correcting you? Oga o people sa angry
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by EmirOfYorubaLand: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
alinkobaba:
Dis Lizzy is just too much,she actually look like d girl DAT break my heart. I love her too much.

I hope you Kno she's a heavy bleacher, you can perceive cream chemicals when she's around you.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by DerideGull(m): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
itspzpics:
In a video shared by popular nollywood actress Lizzy Anjorin was install as a chief Borokini of Nigeria by Oyo king Oba Adeyemi.

Important dignaries are aslo present at the events. See more photos and video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/alaafin-of-oyo-install-actress-lizzy-anjorin-as-borokini-of-nigeria/

Some groups in Nigeria are inherently delusional. Which Nigeria and who is this Alaafin of Nigeria? When did the village called Oyo become Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by Ayobami7(m): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
ok
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
oderinde151:
lol you want to blame me for correcting you? Oga o people sa angry

Yes I'm blaming you for not minding your business
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by saxokay(m): 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
some people they follow me argue here say they no dey look this king for face how true is that?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by oderinde151(m): 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Yes I'm blaming you for not minding your business
lol shame on you ma angry
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
oderinde151:
lol shame on you ma angry

Thank you tongue
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by MajesticIgbo(m): 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
My Igbo(Bush) Brothers are unhappy because they see the real light in complexion

Yoruba folks are still dazed by the fact that Igbos are majorly light-skinned. They can't seem to get over it.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by Spymaster2019(m): 12:29am On Jan 17, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
As in just imagine the way we celebrate mediocrity and stupidity in the nation...

This same low-life b!tch that's said she couldn't marry a poor man cuz she grew up poor... angry angry

To hell with the Alaafin and every Fool in attendance! angry angry
be careful mr man. That king didn’t put himself there but orunmila
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by IjebuWarrior: 12:51am On Jan 17, 2019
Spymaster2019:
be careful mr man. That king didn’t put himself there but orunmila

Just dey hear dis one too... Chai. But WTF is wrong with the average Nigerian sef? angry How are we like this? undecided
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by undisputedshay: 2:41am On Jan 17, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
As in just imagine the way we celebrate mediocrity and stupidity in the nation...

This same low-life b!tch that's said she couldn't marry a poor man cuz she grew up poor... angry angry

To hell with the Alaafin and every Fool in attendance! angry angry
Compare him to your Dad
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by Archbishop88: 3:53am On Jan 17, 2019
Baba a won bleach girls.... Bleach girls's Area father.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by RillJ(m): 7:10am On Jan 17, 2019
Old age affect us in different ways
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 17, 2019
BruncleZuma:

Nai gini?

This one no Sabi where him kingdom end again?

Help Mr tell am oh
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria by Swichnerd(m): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2019
grin
D1zion:
Why is she still using lizy.sheybe she don turn to Muslim.. Elizabeth should be council from everything of hers.useless girl.don waka with nothing to do come say she be Muslim now.
council indeed grin
D1zion:
Why is she still using lizy.sheybe she don turn to Muslim.. Elizabeth should be council from everything of hers.useless girl.don waka with nothing to do come say she be Muslim now.
council indeed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts / COZA Pastor: Bobrisky Replies Bisi Alimi "You Are High On Your Oyinbo Prick" / Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.