Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls (26821 Views)

Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) / Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls by Gossipninja: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
A Nigerian Woman on twitter, identified as Ozzy Etomi, took to her page to rant on Falz’s new controversial album on runs girls and his statement about transactional s3-x.

In quite a long rant, she wrote,

1. The only reason men dislike runs girls is because men think s3-x is freely owed to them. They resent that women can place a premium on their v*gin*s because they hate women & associate their s3xual autonomy to worthlessness & think only a man can legitimize her s3xual agency

2. Men are deeply insecure when it comes to their financial standing, and knowing that most runs babes would never glance twice at their parched pockets makes them build a deep resentment to these women that have deemed them unworthy to fvck.

3. though most relationships are transactional (taking out on dates, buying gifts, etc) men HATE to date at their “level”. Therefore they develop a deep stan like admiration/jealousy for rich men while developing hatred for women who let them know they’re out of their league.

4. Men like this also resent the ease at which women can access these powerful and rich men that they j*rk off to daily, and think they are more worthy to be in the presence of their idols and benefit from their generosity. You can imagine the annoyance, dears.

5. Men like this do not believe women have value. Therefore the thought of a woman placing any type of value on herself is deeply offensive to them. Yet, watch this man get his money up and think he deserves to upgrade to “premium” as fast as his legs can carry him.
I’ve forgotten what its called, but this complex has a name. It’s the reason when a man gets money, instead of dating the women that have always liked him, he desires to date the type of women that have previously rejected him. Look at athlete & entertainers wives. Shikena.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-feminist-reveal-reasons-why-men-hate-runz-girls/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls by Peterpanny: 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
Mumu thrend.chaiiii,nairaland don die just see the kind of nonsensticated information that seun and co are dishing to us.mtchweew

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls by lilmax(m): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
one of the reasons why teminism isn't taken seriously in Nigeria grin

on one hand they tell women to build a career and have value(mentally, physically, financially).....this is HILARY CLINTON

on the other they support women to do whatever they want, prostitution, abortion,being single mothers....now this is AMBER ROSE grin

they've reduced nigerian men to the point of saying they're jealous of runs girls grin

when you call them irrational, they say you're misogynistic

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
There is nothing like Runz Girls...
A PROSTITUTE IS A PROSTITUTE !

It is so appaling the kinda news we read online these days.
Decency has been thrown to the wind.

Our mothers will read some things from ladies these days and do nothing but cringed!

No more morals.
No more decency.
No more shame!

There was a country!
Galaticos444:
more like a hole is hole,can't believe a day will come wen we both b on dsame page
We all can't be in sync politically. 
We respect your view on politics, and we will like you to respect ours too.
There is life outside politics most definitely, especially Naija kinda politics.
Hugs!

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls by Compassment: 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
Everybody Wan rant

5 Likes

Re: Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls by osemoses1234(m): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
Nh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls by elsse(m): 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
The way my generation celebrates immortality and nudity got me scared.....

So many people supporting the wrong stuffs

The worst is the bmc fans

21 Likes

Re: Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls by Tiffbuxas: 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
I'm coming

1 Like

Re: Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls by Ogaga87(m): 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ugly faceeeeeeee

You cannot use you personal experience yo categorize all men

Stupid girl

18 Likes

Re: Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls by okeysly(m): 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
Reading comments
Re: Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls by lonelydora: 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
Nonsense. Some of these feminists are le*bians in disguise

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
Gather here if you didn't understand one bit of what she wrote.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls by dingbang(m): 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
I feel money shouldnt be exchanged for sex...

6 Likes

Re: Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
she's not far from the truth. Nigerian men are just jealous of runs girls. the fact that the the mere vagina can bring in lots of income makes them so upset while their useless dicks do nothing but lie dumb in their pants grin because I don't understand why what someone decides to do with her vagina should make someone so angry sha

19 Likes

Re: Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls by DavidEsq(m): 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
So she is also a runs girl abi? At least that wat I understand she is saying.

9 Likes

Re: Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls by chocboi78(m): 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
Which man told u he hates runsgirls
Re: Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls by Scholastica010(f): 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
Re: Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls by Dpharisee: 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
Can this topic help with strategy to send Buhari to Daura, if not then it is another feminists trash

13 Likes

Re: Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls by Satan66(m): 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
Look at the ugly, Worthless woman picture.
Can't believe I wasted time reading this rubbish.
Watch as NL women come to support her stupidity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
I don't understand. So what are we going to gain from this? Hmmmm

4 Likes

Re: Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
Sorry for you
Re: Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls by Galaticos444: 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
post=74832516:
There is nothing like runz gals... A prostitute is a prostitute!
more like a hole is hole,can't believe a day will come wen we both b on dsame page

5 Likes

Re: Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls by MyGeneration(m): 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
G
Re: Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls by bentlywills(m): 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
She is a prostitute

6 Likes

Re: Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
i am so disappointed so this is what just came out from a "feminist brain" Jesus is lord

3 Likes

Re: Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
Galaticos444:
We all can't be in sync politically.
We respect your view on politics, and we will like you to respect ours too.
There is life outside politics most definitely, especially Naija kinda politics.
Hugs!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls by kaymart: 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
Shamelessness has now been thrown to the dustbins.

Gone are the days of sanity among populace.

When and how did we get all wrong?

Prostitution is now openly marketed, advertised and packaged.

Oh! my generation..... Oh! my Africa....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Which Size Is Considered A Small Dick?? / Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy / What Misconception Does People Have On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.