Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo (45417 Views)

Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone / Video Of Kadaria Ahmed Telling Osinbajo To Allow Buhari Speak For Himself / Let Buhari, Atiku, Others Undergo Mental Health Tests Before Elections –CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by selectedhero(m): 7:10am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74837336:
Presenter asked President Buhari that, did you watched the Ganduje's video?

And President Buhari said that he watched the video. That he couldn't imagine that Ganduje would personally receive money from someone.
He said he was overwhelmed.
He said luckily, the system has given him relief through the courts and the state assembly, so he'll wait for the report of the court and the state assembly.

And what exactly is the purpose of this thread on the FrontPage?!
Corrinthians, this is exactly what the world renowned Dr Joe Abah was saying about Nairaland on twitter.
Talking about fueling issues!

Next thread please.....

The way you conveniently promote your mixed-up views ehn. I hope your grills are not same? That would be disaster. So shameless and unrepentant...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by CoolAmbience(m): 7:11am On Jan 17, 2019
baliyubla:
"He can speak for himself naaa ann annn". Where the exact words of Kadriah Ahmed.

Shame never catch me finish for Osinbajo and his dullard.

They are a team. There isn't anything wrong with Prof Osinbajo wanting to handle the question as a lawyer. However, wasn't the question eventually answered by the president.....and very well too?

So if shame dey catch you....make e catch you well well.
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Alajiki(m): 7:11am On Jan 17, 2019
Onechancearmy:
Incoherent nonsense coming from the idiotic dullard. Imagine the fool is trying to act as Gandole's criminal defense attorney!

A serving President making excuses for a man who was caught on camera accepting a bribe!

The Dullard's stupidity doesn't come as a surprise anymore. I just take it for granted.

Just like MANNABBQGRILL's stupidity has stopped amazing me.

You never see anything. Blood go dry for your bodi grin

Goan die joor! grin
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by idonhammer: 7:11am On Jan 17, 2019
Ikenna73:
ikenna what are you saying? Are you still in 2018 or you don't know when 2019 presidential election is coming up?
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by chernest2002: 7:12am On Jan 17, 2019
We knew osinbajo as buhari's mouthpiece.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by DVoices: 7:12am On Jan 17, 2019
Onechancearmy:
Incoherent nonsense coming from the idiotic dullard. Imagine the fool is trying to act as Gandole's criminal defense attorney!

A serving President making excuses for a man who was caught on camera accepting a bribe!

The Dullard's stupidity doesn't come as a surprise anymore. I just take it for granted.

MANNABBQGRILL's this one na craze man be that he have eyes but cannot see, has sense but cannot reason keep it up someday you will understand maybe you are pretending we are watching. FTC typing trash here Mods there should be penalties for stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Blazebond(m): 7:13am On Jan 17, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by martineverest(m): 7:14am On Jan 17, 2019
Lucifer66:

Zombie.
Read the post again.
as if u read it......who made the reply to the question?who made replies to the majority of the questions? Ur father?
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 17, 2019
bedspread:
[s][/s]SHAME ON YOU!

MAY ALL NIGERIANS AND NIGERIA HAS WITNESSED WITH PMB BE ON YOU AND YOUR GENERATION
May all Nigerians and Nigeria witnessed in 16byears under PDP, be upon you and every members of your family, from 18 yrs to the oldest and your entire generations.
Saying trash about someone saying the truth.
Hater of truth.
Shame on your head.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:15am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74837423:
Again, God bless Nigeria.

Get out of the comment section you shameless man .

Buhari is a disgrace to Nigeria

Imagine a sitting president supporting corruption

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Caseless: 7:15am On Jan 17, 2019
I just love buhari's intelligence.
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by bedspread: 7:17am On Jan 17, 2019
TheGreenLand:

May all Nigeria witnessed in 16byears under PDP, be upon you and every members of your family, from 18 yrs to the oldest.
Saying trash about someone saying the truth.
Hater of truth.
Shame on your head.
You see your Life...

You don't need what u need for the Country!

U need Help bro! Serious Help!

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by michoim(m): 7:17am On Jan 17, 2019
Intelligent response from Mr. President
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by emmykk(m): 7:18am On Jan 17, 2019
ada9ja:
the only thing i realise is that the number of delibrate illiteracy on nairaland is increasing day by day, the man cannot give verdict and he said the matter is in the court and house of assembly, he never defended ganduje, you people shud stop insulting a man that is even older than some of ur fadas that u cant insults, am sorry to the idiots am refering to on nairaland u beta go n learn, understand before commenting.

he talks little and act more unlike some past fools

The president goofed from day one that is why the moderator threw the ganduje darts at him.

Your likes are the reason Nigeria is underdeveloped and you are a product of a fail system.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by CoolAmbience(m): 7:19am On Jan 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Honestly, my daughter thought Osinbajo was the President yesterday. He has answers to all the questions unlike Buhari. I don't blame him for jumping in on the Ganduje stuff before Buhari spews trash

What is this one saying? Who eventually answered the question? How difficult is the question? Prof. Osinbajo preferred to answer as a lawyer...not because Buhari can't answer. I personally watched the president answer to the same question while interacting with a group of Nigerians abroad. Was Osinbajo abroad with him at the time?

This is uncalled for. The governor can only be taken action against by the State Assembly, not even the courts, at this stage because of the immunity clause.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Racoon(m): 7:20am On Jan 17, 2019
[s]
Caseless:
I just love buhari's intelligence.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:20am On Jan 17, 2019
Nigerians can now see that Buhari is running a corrupt "paddi paddi" governement .
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Sonoyom(m): 7:21am On Jan 17, 2019
The true Defender of Corruption on it again
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by bugggg: 7:21am On Jan 17, 2019
Shey dis man no dey see as trump dey scatter everywhere with pride ni... na wetin u respect trump 4, e go talk am stand on am.
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74837336:

And President Buhari said that he watched the video. That he couldn't imagine that Ganduje would personally receive money from someone.
He said luckily, the system has given him relief through the courts and the state assembly, so he'll wait for the report of the court and the state assembly.

Corrinthians, this is exactly what the world renowned Dr Joe Abah was saying about Nairaland on twitter.

Next thread please.....
This one is NOTED!
see your daft mind, you sold ur conscience just for 30k, when pmb and his cabal are giving their kids jobs in juicy fg agencies,you here want kill your for peanut

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by GoldHorse(m): 7:23am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74837343:
Is this for wailers and children of hate masturbate about once more, if that is the case....happy masturbation y'all!

The level of hate openly expressed here on Nairaland is quite worrisome. Knowing most of the people expressing it are within the age bracket of 20 and 40, the so called leaders of tomorrow, is even more troubling and to think Seun and the moderators just "look" on is both worrying and troubling.

You can hardly read any topic without seeing things being twisted along ethnic and religious lines coupled with degenerative name calling and abuses.

I know we had it but never knew it was this much till I started reading some sections on Nairaland.

It is sickening!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by bendike: 7:24am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74837423:
Again, God bless Nigeria.
Bro morning.
Silence is golden..
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by kennypoka2(m): 7:26am On Jan 17, 2019
Onechancearmy:

Where did he defend him?
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by mrsod(m): 7:26am On Jan 17, 2019
I tire for this man
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by GoldHorse(m): 7:27am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74837336:

You've said it all sis.
Only the wise can understand your TRUE words.
SAY NO MORE!

Next thread please.....
This one is NOTED!

See, it's not that they don't know, I believe they just enjoy twisting facts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by donjahsy(m): 7:27am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74837343:
Is this for wailers and children of hate masturbate about once more, if that is the case....happy masturbation y'all!
I don't know who you are but honestly you have lost sanity

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) / Cameroon Takes Over Akwa-Ibom Communities, Hoist Flag / Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.