Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:07 PM

He Got Married Without Her Knowledge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Got Married Without Her Knowledge (980 Views)

She Got Married Without My Knowledge / Can You Get Married Without Love? / Most Of Our Parents Married Without Courtship But They Luv Themselves More That Us Today. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Got Married Without Her Knowledge by damlolo(f): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2010
There is a friend of mine who had been dating a guy for the past five years, they are both distance apart. my frnd in lag nd guy in sokoto. they both went to lautech and my frnd is a virgin, most tym when they are talking this guy used to tell her that even if she lost her virginity with somebody else, he 'll always be there for her.
One day my frnd sent him a message that she had lost her virginity with her ex. off which it was not true nd he pleaded him that it wasn't intentional which he pretended to have accepted. last month my frnd notice he has not be able to reach him on facebook any longer and try to check his wall through mutual frnd and discovered he got married two months ago. She has not been able to talk for the past four days now. pls pray for her nd she needs an advice.
Re: He Got Married Without Her Knowledge by IyaBasira: 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2010
Sorry but your friend is very daft.
I hate it when people try to play love games!
Why did she try to test him like that?

Anyways she should just calm down and remember it was all her fault. Hopefully she will forgive herself and him someday.
Re: He Got Married Without Her Knowledge by saintneo(m): 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2010
i'm looking for a girl friend/e-girl friend
Re: He Got Married Without Her Knowledge by iice(f): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2010
People whose words meaning nothing. No be today.
She can mourn and then move on.
Re: He Got Married Without Her Knowledge by Travelista(f): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2010
Well, she was stupid enough to believe that her guy wouldn't care about her boning someone else and she was even dumber for telling such a lie. Oh well! She's now learned a lesson in the most painful of ways; next time she'll learn not to trivialize her relationships and act like a big girl.
Re: He Got Married Without Her Knowledge by Africanqueen2(f): 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2010
better he leave now than later
Re: He Got Married Without Her Knowledge by holyeye(m): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2010
@ Poster,

Awwwwwww. She needs no prayers. D healing has commenced.
Her inability to talk is a phase that will pass.
Like a poster rightly said d game was too weighty.
Anyways, she should sing 100 hymns as she has just been relieved of a luggage not hers.
They were not meant to be.
Re: He Got Married Without Her Knowledge by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2010
The joke was too expensive oo let her not try it next time. Tell her to get up and get a life!!!
Re: He Got Married Without Her Knowledge by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2010
the guy set a trap and she felt RIGHT INTO IT. . . . . . . . .  telling him a lie about what he was dreading not knowing that it will backfire on her a$$.

here is the good news: if she lied about this to know if he really meant what he was saying, she learned the hard way that he didnt. now she can move on in her life with the knowledge that men say a lot of shiiit that they cant really backup.
as for the guy, him focusing on the wrong issues had him loose a great gal for no apparent reason and probably marry some donkey on the rebound.

the million dollar question would be: why couldnt the both of them simply be honest about how they felt?! lol
Re: He Got Married Without Her Knowledge by double08(m): 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2010
what was she trying to accomplish by telling the guy a lie

serves her right angry angry angry nonsense
Re: He Got Married Without Her Knowledge by Osama10(m): 2:56am On Aug 14, 2010
In the end she made a fool of herself, why the tears when the head is off?
Re: He Got Married Without Her Knowledge by Faher(m): 3:16am On Aug 14, 2010
To those saying the guy didn't keep to his words, that's just thrash

So, he should be happy his gf cheated on him with her ex?

Joke or not, that's not the type of thing any guy wants to hear
Re: He Got Married Without Her Knowledge by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:28am On Aug 14, 2010
Well she played a game and lost. So she should see it as a lesson and learn frm it.
Re: He Got Married Without Her Knowledge by daizy1(f): 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2010
It seems like it doesn't matter whether she played a game or not. I say this because based on what the poster wrote and my calculation, i can conclude that the guy has already gotten married before she fabricated the lie. I think, it was the guy that played a game by telling her that he won't mind if she slept with someone else. The dude just used style to get rid of her lol. I think the guy, never liked her, i said like, not love oo, you have to like someone in order to love them. A lesson well learnt, next time, she should not date for that long without a marriage proposal. Long distant relationship is stupid anywayz.
Re: He Got Married Without Her Knowledge by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2010
^^^^they've been dating for 5 yrs and if he has been telling her that for sometimes then its more probable that her action (the lie about going to fukc someone else) made him drop her as a potential wifey and choose to marry whoever she was in "competition" with.

yes the bobo is to blame but that gal is no better. how can she date him for 5yrs and then pretend to go fukc someone else? who would want to marry such tramp anyway?! any smart person would know that a man dating a virgin for 5yrs will believe that he is the NUMBER ONE contender for that virginity. . . . . . . . marriage or not!

it says a lot about her integrity if she goes to hand over that coveted "prize" to some ex thus him settling to marry the other lady who probably showed more dedication.

i think the guy was undecided and he just needed a sign to choose whom to finally marry and the silly virgin gave him that sign. . . . . unknowingly!
Re: He Got Married Without Her Knowledge by mylove4him(f): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2010
daizy1:

It seems like it doesn't matter whether she played a game or not. I say this because based on what the poster wrote and my calculation, i can conclude that the guy has already gotten married before she fabricated the lie. I think, it was the guy that played a game by telling her that he won't mind if she slept with someone else. The dude just used style to get rid of her lol. I think the guy, never liked her, i said like, not love oo, you have to like someone in order to love them. A lesson well learnt, next time, she should not date for that long without a marriage proposal. Long distant relationship is silly anywayz.

You have said it all.
Re: He Got Married Without Her Knowledge by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2010
The guy didnt like her.he was just playing her

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / +ladies Why Do You Form Like You Dont Mess-everytime+ / Abeg Help Me, Oooo, My Babe's Mom Is Causing Wahala.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.