Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America (31907 Views)

Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke / Wole Soyinka: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Atiku In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
shocked
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by josh005(m): 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
For real?
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Xeedorf: 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
Atiku arrives in America.
*Against all odds!IBAJE ENIYAN...

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by homenje73: 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hurray

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by mbaboy(m): 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
Why are you in pains? If you have anything against him the man challenged all of you to take him to EFCC
ClearFlair:
Shameless thief.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Brizzy404: 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by ClearFlair: 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
ochejoseph:
I know tonight virtually all members of the APC will not sleep because they know that it is game over for both APC and Buhari their only weapon of blackmail has suddenly gone up in flames before their own way.

"Lies have expiry dates by the truth never expires"

All Hail the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria H.E Alhaji Atiku Abubakar GCON ( Wazirin Adamawa)

Click here to Watch Video https://twitter.com/thesignalng/status/1085985159688736768?s=19

May God Himself Continue to Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

Oche Joseph Otorkpa
Member Presidential Campaign Council

Theses PDP really take themselves seriously. Nobody’s thinking about you lot. We are already in celebratory mood here. God bless PMB and PYO
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by sanandreas(m): 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
what a way to silence your foes.

13 Likes

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Viergeachar: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hahaha cheesy

I hate Buharists more than Buhari himself angry

16 Likes

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by tammie24: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
They go die today!

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by sureheaven(m): 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nonsense..... It can move their gullible followers .

Atiku can also visit Jerusalem and red Sea, he won't win the coming election. shocked

Many of you will cry, wail and will remain in agony for another four years.

PMB till 2023

1 Like

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Excallibur(m): 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
I am not aware of thi... oh sorry this is doctored but i dont know what technology this is grin

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Saraki na master.

12 Likes

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by ClearFlair: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
mbaboy:
Atiku, Saraki and PDP are master strategist

Master at losing elections. Yeye Dey smell. cheesy
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by donc26(m): 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
He just arrived nau.They will definitely come for him.
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Glink2018(m): 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
IYANGBALI:
I am honestly proud of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, he acts and look more Presidential than sai baba. I am not proud of Buhari and he never for once impressed me with his fake integrity

Okay... you are carried away by theifery look....

Kontinue...
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by jesmond3945: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
Yes granted atiku is corrupt but buhari introduced another form of corruption which is nepotism and bigotry. Buhari would have won Atiku hands down if he was a unifier. Right now the country is deeply divided the only think that brings us together is football and oil which is not a good sign. If care is not taken we might have another civil war in our hands.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by chukadiho1(m): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
A very bad day for zombies. There are yet to see anything. Failbuhari awaits them. Nigeria shall be great again

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by NothingDoMe: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
Today Nairaland traffic will be monumental cheesy cheesy

Posting sef is becoming difficult

Good evening lalasticala.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Maxymilliano(m): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
Atiku is the real deal ...

Let's get Nigeria working again !

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Ogaga87(m): 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
BUHARaI has lost his mentality to the point that even his cows won't be able to get the animalistic treatment they have been receiving from him by the time he returns to Daura...

Nothing is in the head anymore, Na me talk am

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by scopusng(m): 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
Atiku my oga at the top. Zombies una dey see?

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
I'm so excited right now

I'm so filled with joy over this news

God bless the incoming President of Nigeria, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar .

God continue to bless you sir .

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by truentalk: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
Is that all? It's not necessarily you lie before people vote for your favourite.
I want to see his picture with American President.
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by berrystunn(m): 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
APC, die die die

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
Atiku is finally the president. Nothing again

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by BabyApple(m): 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
macaranta:
I don't know the kind of technology used in this atiku video grin shocked
grin
macaranta:
I don't know the kind of technology used in this atiku video grin shocked
grin o ti ya were . Gba be.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
sureheaven:
Nonsense..... It can move their gullible followers .

Atiku can also visit Jerusalem and red Sea, he won't win the coming election. shocked

Many of you will cry, wail and will remain in agony for another four years.

PMB till 2023

You're worse than Buhari

Dullard

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
ochejoseph:
I know tonight virtually all members of the APC will not sleep because they know that it is game over for both APC and Buhari their only weapon of blackmail has suddenly gone up in flames before their own way.

"Lies have expiry dates by the truth never expires"

All Hail the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria H.E Alhaji Atiku Abubakar GCON ( Wazirin Adamawa)

Click here to Watch Video https://twitter.com/thesignalng/status/1085985159688736768?s=19

May God Himself Continue to Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

Oche Joseph Otorkpa
Member Presidential Campaign Council

It doesn't change the price of garri in the market...this is what does...

As far as we are concerned.....#Obymoshowunite is our next 4 years challenge...

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by BabaO2: 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
It doesn't change the fact that he's a thief and he can never will not win Nigeria presidency.
It is of note that America is interfering with our election.
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by jaxxy(m): 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hehe he did it. Unbelievable. Elections about serious now.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Dizu(m): 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
A great move by PDP, am just so happy

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire / Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News / Ministerial List: Wike, Amaechi Take Battle To Senate - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.