Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,120 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Best Man Role By Female Friends At Weddings Sparks Reactions Among FCT Residents - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Best Man Role By Female Friends At Weddings Sparks Reactions Among FCT Residents (36970 Views)

The Duties And Functions Of The Best Man At A Nigerian Wedding. / Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Best Man Role By Female Friends At Weddings Sparks Reactions Among FCT Residents by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
itsmeurLady:
Human beings are always trying to outsmart themselves and at the end of the day, they appear foolish in their acts. looking back at the tower of babel, i can see history repeating itself already. Everybody doing i-too-know. okay tell me now, What business has a woman with a best man? as a matter of fact, you can use anybody as your best man, it must not be your best friend. Pick any Man that has sense and looks good and use him,no big deal there.

Dear Future husband, let foolishness stop in 2018 because the day u mention to me that you have a female bestie or whatnot to me talkless of using her as best man, thats the end of us. There are many soul mates out there, no need to kill myself for an oversabi man!

E-Feminists will come for me now grin grin

Thank you very much. You said it all. Always trying nonsense in the name of being "woke."

1 Like

Re: Best Man Role By Female Friends At Weddings Sparks Reactions Among FCT Residents by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
Kingwizzy16:
Its called best man not best woman or best human

Women always dragging things with us but they will never drag responsibilities with us

A man can't be allow to be a chief bridesmaid

I'm not in support
Relax, it's not like those women force those men to choose them.
And you speak of equal responsibility, there's no big deal in giving someone a ring to fix on his bride's finger.
Also, you say men can't be aloud to be chief bridesmaids. If I asked you to be mine now, would you do it? You won't because you have to worry about how it would make you look, and thats the sweetest thing about being a woman, we don't have to worry about appearing 'man enough'( that's bullshit by the way).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 / Young Couple Buried Two Weeks After Their Wedding. See Obituary & Burial Photos / Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.