Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,291 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Is It Okay To Revenge On My Ex Or Leave Things For Karma? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Revenge On My Ex Or Leave Things For Karma? (550 Views)

No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her / Should I Advice Her, Play Along Or Leave Her? / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay To Revenge On My Ex Or Leave Things For Karma? by monikmotivatioa: 7:33am On Jan 18, 2019
Most times,this is what is presented in the minds of people who are victims of breakup-Vengeance! Everybody especially ladies want to revenge on their ex for leaving them for some other persons. Well vengeance is not 100% wrong in a sense but what makes it unnecessary is that it won't give you any positive result. I mean your desired expectations.

What would you get when you revenge on your ex? Yes he hurts you,he leaves you and he chooses another will you get healed or get your ex back by revenging? definitely NO!

I don't understand why some ladies would go after tarnishing the image of their ex and even going to the extent of visiting spirit medium to cause madness and render useless anyone that has broken up with them.

Dear ladies,this is rather too too far steps to take. Rendering your ex useless for breaking up with you does not justify the break up itself. In what way has he rendered you useless by breaking up with you? I don't see that.

When you begin to have the feeling that you are being rendered useless by anyone who leaves you,you are telling him that your life,your strength,your success and all worth of your life depend on him. What kind of person are you??

Ladies of my kind would rather pick up themselves,dust off the shit and tell themselves they are the finest of their kind any man could get and work out wonderful things for themselves their ex would later see and yes feel regret they were the ones that left.

Yes that is the greatest revenge you can give any man that breaks up with you! Show him you are a beautiful stuff of material only potential guys can get and that would make him look nothing but of a lesser kind for not being able to have you. That is the kindest and best kind of revenge you can give your ex baby...

Why should you let down on yourself and on womanhood by going into fetishness and harming your ex? Leave your ex alone. Let him live his life to the fullest and ...click to read more: https://www.monikmotivational.com/2019/01/is-it-okay-to-revenge-on-my-ex-or-leave.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Revenge On My Ex Or Leave Things For Karma? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:46am On Jan 18, 2019
Karma is usually more psychopathic & sadistic. It does a much better job at putting A-holes in their place.
Re: Is It Okay To Revenge On My Ex Or Leave Things For Karma? by CaZmir: 8:47am On Jan 18, 2019
Why should I wait for Karma when the enemy is close by?
what if karma is resting after cooking and serving hot dishes .

(1) (Reply)

a / World Richest Man, Jeff Bezos Settles His Wife $32billion After Divorce / Olabisi Onabanjo University SLAY QUEENS Fight Over BOY (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.