Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti (35280 Views)

Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) / APC Celebration In Elele, Rivers Turns Bloody As Bullets Hit 4 People (Pics) / APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by seunmsg(m): 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ekiti people took to the streets of Ado Ekiti today to celebrate the victory of Governor Ayo Fayose at the supreme Court.

Pictures from an eye witness.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by SeverusSnape(m): 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
I so much love this man, For today, I'm an Ekiti indigene. Ekiti people love this man and there's nothing Tinubu and his gang of marauders can do about it.

148 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by agarawu23(m): 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I so much love this man, For today, I'm an Ekiti indigene. Ekiti people love this man and there's nothing Tinubu and his gang of marauders can do about it.
after rigging the election? all the fools celebrating him are the ppl he shared #1000 and 2 derica of rice . or did u share inside?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by SeverusSnape(m): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:
after rigging the election? all the fools celebrating him are the ppl he shared #1000 and 2 derica of rice . or did u share inside?
Go and remove him from that office if you can...whether rigging or not, Its obvious the people of ekiti loves Fayose.

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
Paid clappers...this is not fountain of knowledge!!!

Complete opposite...we believe in them because our mindsets have been warped in a manner that the society loves evil shocked

Since he resumed,he has received almost 60bn naira per month X 10months equals 600bn naira. The faces on that street would receive 1000naira each for this so called celebration.

This government sef....

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by ayowonder(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
guy don't say dat o..tinubu can do and undo.
tell fayose and his gang not to dare him oo
..he is not God but

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by keshconnections: 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
Forget all the propaganda : true ekiti people will tell U that no governor has ever tackled the problems of the grassroot people like Fayose.
agarawu23:

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by seunmsg(m): 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:

It is not a matter of #1000. Ekiti people love Fayose simply because they can relate with him most among all the political gladiators in Ekiti.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by bros1234(m): 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Can somebody really tell me the sins of Fayose. Why are all the e-rats on nairaland seeing the guy as a sell out? Is it because he is still in PDP and did campaigned against Buhari? Is it that SW people dont want anyone to be in PDP any more?

I'm curious to know.

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by spongeisback: 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
sad
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by otijah(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
And someone says that they are jubilating at their backwardness because he did not defect to Apc
Fayose And Wike will Do wonders in PDP (I have a dream)

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fayose is now loyal.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by jhydebaba(m): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Benefactors of ministry of stomach infrastructure.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Amala and ewedu will be very plenty today.

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Dcaliphate(m): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
reminds me of vector's lyrics '...acting pvssy, i run Ekiti, Fayose...'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by steppin: 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nawa o!
An outsider might think he won the presidential election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Sweetguy25: 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
His people love him

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by otijah(m): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:
Pdp wins, Apc goes to court, but if Apc wins pdp congratulates them
Please can someone tell me who needs the change

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
bros1234:
Can somebody really tell me the sins of Fayose. Why are all the e-rats on nairaland seeing the guy as a sell out? Is it because he is still in PDP and did campaigned against Buhari? Is it that SW people dont want anyone to be in PDP any more?

I'm curious to know.

I believe he's not liked on Nairaland by the APC members because he redefined campaign.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Truckpusher(m): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
I can see Ilekeh wearing one giant polo with her Mary and Amaka skirt. grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by tellwisdom: 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
Is this how ekiti people look like??...Are they hungry?? sad

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by tbmas(m): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fayose be like

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by tunnary(m): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
surely d peopls choice

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
Call it juju, madnesss, insanity or whatever FAYOSE is deeply loved by Ekiti people. tongue Am not really his fan, but i cant dispute the fact that he enjoys wide popularity. How long it will last, time shall tell. smiley

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by rocknation62(m): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
Space booked brb pls. NEPA don bring light for our syd, I wan run charge my fone

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Burger01(m): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by thefakestan: 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fayose my Man anytime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by folabayo1(f): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
Team Apc
Let d celebration continue
We still dey celebrate ambode for lag sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Saved For Years To Buy My Wife’s G-wagon Car Gift – Gbajabiamila / Uju Hassan-Baba Appointed As Acting Executive-Secretary Of NIPC By Jonathan / Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.