Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

US Support For Atiku, A Major Boost To His Candidacy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Support For Atiku, A Major Boost To His Candidacy (23125 Views)

Obi Gets Major Boost As NCP, NPP Collapse Their Structures Into Labour Part / Oyebanji Hails Fed High Court Ruling On His Candidacy / Ize-Iyamu To Appeal Court Judgement Disqualifying His Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Support For Atiku, A Major Boost To His Candidacy by neyobills: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
chocolatelady:
All this one na packaging by Saraki. Why cant Atiku go to Usa as a private citizen. Former No 2 man hiding under the senate president immunity. Na wa ! Meeting the US congress is purely Saraki's package. A fugitive will always remain one. Integrity is something that is difficult to build and very easy to scatter. Once one loses his or her integrity. To redeem it is like climbing a palm tree without a rope. Sai Buhari till IPOB youth get sense.

You lots dared him to visit the US and he eventually did,doesn't matter if he crossed in from the Mexican border,I'm sure u would have at least seen his pictures in the US chamber or commerce,is he also a speaker there representing Saraki?

There is a thing line between loyalty and servitude,don't cross it however it looks like u have already crossed that line and unfortunately took your brain along.
Re: US Support For Atiku, A Major Boost To His Candidacy by bilulu(m): 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
ct2:
those who you saw that came out to welcome the president yesterday are those to decide, not even us here on Nairaland that will not go out and vote rather we prefer to camp a girl on that day ,even some have started planning of a girlfriend to sleep with and booze, the voter u saw yesterday don't even know why atiku went to amelika ,the only armor they carry is their PVC and know that Americans will not come here to vote ,remember Buhari is not Jonathan ......

Atiku will only win on online polls
and you are not ashamed to say openly that uneducated almajiris are the one deciding ur future.... To even think you re educated is another slap to your parents who paid ur fees through their anus
Re: US Support For Atiku, A Major Boost To His Candidacy by samsono30: 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
I pity u online bloggers saying atiku will win. they almajiri that are thr in d not dont even knw u guys exist and the dont give a Bleep abt wat u guys are saying. i will say it again again Buhari will win come February 16. i will remind u guys after election. Atiku is just waisting his time.
Re: US Support For Atiku, A Major Boost To His Candidacy by neyobills: 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
Moukandjo:

Bla bla bla!
Atiku is actually the unschooled one! There's actually nothing as daft as a man who claimed to speak to someone (a slain soldier's wife) for minutes on the phone & even took pictures of the phone call only to find out later that he was talking to someone else (the slain soldier's wife's sister)! As in how daft can a man be? Is that the blockheaded dunce you want to rule Nigeria? Only a dumb mor0n will vote Atiku!
We can even vote a thief who, aside from looting the country dry, supervised the increase in dollar by over 600% (from just N25/dollar left by the military to N134/dollar) just within his first tenure as vice president!

Like seriously are u for real or lifeless like your oga,calling the slain soldiers wife alone shows emphaty and that's very commendable at least for me,how your smarty-pants oga made Ogboru transit from a presidential-senatorial-governatorial candidate in a min is really mind boggling.

Now let's gets serious, if the dollar increase rate for 16 year's from 25 naira to 134naira per dollar is 600% how many percent did it increase in 4 years from 170 naira to 360 naira,you do the math and get back to me if there still anything left up there.
Re: US Support For Atiku, A Major Boost To His Candidacy by samsono30: 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
bilulu:

and you are not ashamed to say openly that uneducated almajiris are the one deciding ur future.... To even think you re educated is another slap to your parents who paid ur fees through their anus

See ur own sense, hw many children ur papa born? and if am not surprise some are not even in Nigeria, then u will compare ur father with a malo man from the north with 4 wives and 25 children. pls borrow small brain. till northerners are educated b4 things change even God knows.
Re: US Support For Atiku, A Major Boost To His Candidacy by jamejanev: 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
Chikiletta:

https://thepunditng.com/us-support-for-atiku-a-major-boost-to-his-candidacy/
continue deceiving your self. Who supports Atiku? Feb 16 is around the corner, your eyes will clear. I can bet it with anything that Buhari will defeat Atiku unless Buhari dies.
Re: US Support For Atiku, A Major Boost To His Candidacy by jamejanev: 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
neyobills:

Like seriously are u for real or lifeless like your oga,calling the slain soldiers wife alone shows emphaty and that's very commendable at least for me,how your smarty-pants oga made Ogboru transit from a presidential-senatorial-governatorial candidate in a min is really mind boggling.

Now let's gets serious, if the dollar increase rate for 16 year's from 25 naira to 134naira per dollar is 600% how many percent did it increase in 4 years from 170 naira to 360 naira,you do the math and get back to me if there still anything left up there.
Idiot is talking the dollar that goes to 360, he forgot to talk the cause of it. Were u not in Nigeria when Jonathan became a father Christmas, blowing dollars anyhow, abusing the external reserve? I'm tire of brainless elements that are talking in this forum
Re: US Support For Atiku, A Major Boost To His Candidacy by socialmediaman: 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
ct2:
those who you saw that came out to welcome the president yesterday are those to decide, not even us here on Nairaland that will not go out and vote rather we prefer to camp a girl on that day ,even some have started planning of a girlfriend to sleep with and booze, the voter u saw yesterday don't even know why atiku went to amelika ,the only armor they carry is their PVC and know that Americans will not come here to vote ,remember Buhari is not Jonathan ......

That was Kaduna, we’re not arguing that Buhari will win most NW states, but we know he’ll fail woefully in the SS, SE. He’ll also lose parts of NC and NE. SW is 50-50 for both of them.

There’s a winner here, it doesn’t look good for Buhari
Re: US Support For Atiku, A Major Boost To His Candidacy by Shikini: 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
This is our president in whom we are well pleased..
Re: US Support For Atiku, A Major Boost To His Candidacy by jamejanev: 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
socialmediaman:

That was Kaduna, we’re not arguing that Buhari will win most NW states, but we know he’ll fail woefully in the SS, SW. He’ll also lose parts of NC and NE. SW is 50-50 for both of them.

There’s a winner here, it doesn’t look good for Buhari
who told you Buhari will lose SWest? Just be deceiving your self. U pple will cry on Feb 16
Re: US Support For Atiku, A Major Boost To His Candidacy by socialmediaman: 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
jamejanev:
who told you Buhari will lose SWest? Just be deceiving your self. U pple will cry on Feb 16

Typo. SW and SE I meant. SW is 50-50 for Buhari and Atiku
Re: US Support For Atiku, A Major Boost To His Candidacy by neyobills: 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
jamejanev:
Idiot is talking the dollar that goes to 360, he forgot to talk the cause of it. Were u not in Nigeria when Jonathan became a father Christmas, blowing dollars anyhow, abusing the external reserve? I'm tire of brainless elements that are talking in this forum

Oh really so in your ignorant mind it is because GEJ spent his campaign funds in USD that caused the forex rate increase??

How much was the forex rate as at May 29 months after the campaign.

How come their was no increase until the advent of the APC govt.

Your rants are so void of logic I'm beginning to wonder if I'm talking to some humanoid.
Re: US Support For Atiku, A Major Boost To His Candidacy by Moukandjo: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
neyobills:

Who's talking about empathy here? I'm talking about the unprecedented daftness of putting a condolence phone call through to someone for minutes only to find out days later that he actually spoke with someone else instead! That's the height of daftness, my friend! Wetin him come dey talk throughout the call wey him no fit detect who him dey follow talk? Nothing can & will ever beat that level of daftness! It means you don't even need to be too creative to deceive the dunce! It shows the mor0nic international thief can sell off Nigeria without even knowing!

And as regards the increase in dollar supervised by the dumb international thief, N25/dollar to N134/dollar is actually about a whooping 470% (pardon my earlier slight exaggeration). Buhari actually increased it from N199/dollar to N360/dollar which is about 84%. So, Atiku sycophant, judge by yourself!
Re: US Support For Atiku, A Major Boost To His Candidacy by salam1(m): 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
ayusco85:
What will happen if Atiku wins and Buhari refuse to conceed?

Hope USA will invade Nigeria in the event of an uprising from the masses
wait till he win now, if u know wat US invasion means u won't wish for that even that urcflat head will be affected
Re: US Support For Atiku, A Major Boost To His Candidacy by mimariamabudul1: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nigerians have pledged their loyalty to Atiku.... Atiku will bring Nigerians the light of a working Nigeria #BetterNigeria
Re: US Support For Atiku, A Major Boost To His Candidacy by dokie: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
ct2:

Because it is online that reasonable people with brains are. But Buharis and tinubus constituency constitutes of the impoverished, the illiterates and the agberos. People who can't think for themselves and only respond to what their stomach says.

Sadly though, most Nigerians are like that with greatest concentration in the North and South west. Rather than the educated like yourself to help in instructing these set of people, you join the wicked to use their disadvantage to get you desire for surely your support for Buhari is parochial.

Note that a President that depends on the impoverished and illiterates for reelection can neither work to lift people out of poverty nor eradicate illiteracy.

A vote for such a man is a vote for continued poverty and illiteracy.
Re: US Support For Atiku, A Major Boost To His Candidacy by mimariamabudul1: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
ATIKU FOR BetterNigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt / NURTW Crisis: Take Over All Lagos Parks, Garages - MC Oluomo Asks LASG / Nigeria & Morocco Signed 2nd Phase Agreement Worth $14B Plant In Akwa Ibom ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.