Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Girls Asking Guys Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Asking Guys Out (15339 Views)

Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? / Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out / There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Asking Guys Out by dollygurl(f): 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2005
wat do u all think bout a girl asking a guy out..........how wld u guys feel or do u think its ok......and girls wld u have the courage to do that

1 Like

Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by cushman(m): 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2005
I don't see anything wrong in that though some guys might look down on the girl and most girls don't have the courage to make the first move. But thank God girls are wising up today... they say out their minds when it comes to such.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Z4M4eva(f): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2005
I personally do not see anything wrong in a girl asking a guy out , as well, what if the guy is shy or something?, and the guy cannot go up to the girl and ask her out,and they both happen to like each other, what will happen then?Actually there are some guys out there that likes girls that would ask a guy out, because she is confident, and they like that in a girl, it doesn't have to be the guy asking the girl out all the time, a girl can do the asking as well, but some guys would see her as if, she's some cheap LovePeddler or something, but it really is not like that, I have asked a couple of guys out and I have been asked out by some guys, I know girls that would ask a guy out if they like him, not wait for him to do the asking  as if... anyway sha that's my opinion.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by dollygurl(f): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2005
its a good opinion...just that i neva had the courage to do that...i wait for guys to come..lol
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by sweetnini(f): 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2005
i can never(for now) and i will never bring myself to ask a guy out
i'm not saying it's bad o but i think he'll not cherish u the way his supposed to
he will like she asked me out she is crazy bout me so i can do whatever i like
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Z4M4eva(f): 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2005
he will like she asked me out she is crazy bout me so i can do whatever i like

Not necessarily my dear smiley
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by sweetnini(f): 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2005
thats what i think thats y i can't
or maybe i can't bring myself to smiley
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by dagaro(m): 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2005
Nothing bad in it, cos we r in 20th centuary, very soon they will start forcing us out. cool
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by sweetnini(f): 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2005
dagaro:

Nothing bad in it, because we r in 20th centuary, very soon they will start forcing us out. cool

very funny
we'll soon start forcing u out the way u do to us abi?
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Z4M4eva(f): 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2005
sweetnini:

very funny
we'll soon start forcing u out the way u do to us abi?

LMFAO cheesy  cheesy   cheesy Abi o rolleyes
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by hotangel2(f): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2005
It's perfectly okay. Naturally wonderful. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Boys are stupid, they sometimes dn't get the sign that a girl likes them, they just leave the girl hanging and sh!t, i say the girl should get her ass up and talk to the arsehole.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Bilspop(m): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2005
Actually, i dont see any wrong in a girl asking a guy out. Though, it is often misunderstood by some guys as they consider such girl as being cheap. As for me, i will love the girl for being herself and the confidence she had to walk up to me. I just want to advise you girls, always go for what you want. Most girls express their mind in kind, i will employ you to 'talk d talk'
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Z4M4eva(f): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2005
Bilspop:

Actually, i don't see any wrong in a girl asking a guy out. Though, it is often misunderstood by some guys as they consider such girl as being cheap. As for me, i will love the girl for being herself and the confidence she had to walk up to me. I just want to advise you girls, always go for what you want. Most girls express their mind in kind, i will employ you to 'talk d talk'

True Talk smiley
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by ocho(f): 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2005
i think it's ok for a girl to ask a guy out. Go for it if that's what you really want. Personally, i don't know if/think i'll be able to due to personal reasons.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Seun(m): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2005
See also:
- When Will Nigerian Girls Start Asking Men Out?
- Why Won't a Girl Tell a Boy That She Likes Him?

If there's a girl somewhere who[b] likes me[/b] but can't summon the courage to ask me out, here's what she should do: write me an email for God's sake; it's almost New Year's Eve and I'm waiting! angry
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Oyinhoney(m): 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2005
Totally uncalled 4 i will neva do it either...well..not 4 now
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by hotangel2(f): 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2005
Seun:

If there's a girl somewhere who[b] likes me[/b] but can't summon the courage to ask me out, here's what she should do: write me an email for God's sake; it's almost New Year's Eve and I'm waiting! angry

hehehahahahahaha buhahahaha.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by ocho(f): 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2005
@ seun. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol oh lord!!
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Oracle(m): 1:06am On Dec 22, 2005
well i dont see anything wrong
but if a girl asked me out
i wont accept immediately
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by prettyH(f): 2:39am On Dec 22, 2005
Gosh how do u ask a guy out? Never done . Wish i cud though.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by hotangel2(f): 3:03am On Dec 22, 2005
prettyH:

Gosh how do u ask a guy out? Never done . Wish i cud though.

It's pretty easy hun. Just forget about "ego" and think about "your feelings".

Go to him, it's as easy as... "would like to see a movie on saturday?". Or "can i sit, or is the sit occupied".

Only an arsehole of a guy wouldn't gather 2+2 to make 4.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by hotangel2(f): 3:28am On Dec 22, 2005
Good one!
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by icingbaby(f): 3:55am On Dec 22, 2005
personally i don't see any thing wrong with asking a guy out if you like him, some of my friend have doen it. just make sure the guy like you before you make a fool out of your self. But as for me i don't ask guys out. grin cool
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by onyxhawk(m): 5:32am On Dec 22, 2005
hot-angel:

Go to him, it's as easy as... "would like to see a movie on saturday?". Or "can i sit, or is the sit occupied".

Hot-angel: Seems like you were either hurt by a guy.. or you don't like guys period. Seems like you have a lot of 'angey' comments about guys.. bad experience?
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by hotangel2(f): 6:23am On Dec 22, 2005
onyxhawk:

Hot-angel: Seems like you were either hurt by a guy.. or you don't like guys period. Seems like you have a lot of 'angey' comments about guys.. bad experience?

*sneezes*.... I love emm... as u can see from my signature. Hurt by a guy?? Nahhh. Alot of angey for guys? I don't know. Bad experience?? Hell No.

I love my men, i just call them stupid. period. And i like calling em assholes. It's just my thing. Let it rest.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by CHIMUMMY(f): 6:45am On Dec 22, 2005
I dont see anything wrong in dat it depends on what u want. If i see a guy i like I will surely

tell him.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Greatpeter(m): 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2005
I strongly believe no girl will verbally approach a man for a relationship.
But they can do that non verbally may be through their kind gesture or face or body talk.
But to open their mouths wide and tell a guy, I've not seen that courage in any girl especially in Africa.
They think the guy may take advantage of them.

1 Like

Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by vinna(f): 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2005
I'm basically a very friendly and playful gal, you know the type that wld want to make the quiet guy/babe in the room talk (not necessarily cos i'm attracted). As for literarily asking a guy out ...I CAN'T, cos dat will be below my personal standards. I believe its the man that woos and not vice versa (civilisation or no civilisation).

If i crazily like him, all i need do is be in his orbit and let him notice me, but it is left to him to do the wooing....... i might help him by saying yes immediately  grin
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by onyxhawk(m): 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2005
vinna:

As for literarily asking a guy out ...I CAN'T, because that will be below my personal standards.

Below your standards.. interesting..

So guys have a problem asking girls out?

So what happens if he ignores you in his 'orbit'? Or just doesn't pick up the 'hints'?
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by IAH(f): 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2005
hot-angel:

HA, Can you really do this?

onyxhawk:

So what happens if he ignores you in his 'orbit'? Or just doesn't pick up the 'hints'?

Move on...another guy will pick up the 'hints'. There are many fishes in the ocean! grin cheesy wink
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by jinny542(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2005
A girl cant possibly ask a guy out except he's a shy bull dog. lol
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by jinny542(m): 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2005
Anyway if u like me hot angel just tell me because i need u. bad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT / Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) / Photos: My Top 5 Celebrities Crush!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.