Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,545 members, 7,861,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave (39022 Views)

Let’s Unite Against Divisive Forces - President Tinubu Urges ECOWAS Nations / Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by Felixv: 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
LiveByNight:
BUHARI IS GOING BACK TO DAURA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ7plmQVk1s

I know it's painful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by Deepthoughts: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
FriendNG:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/306597-breaking-crowd-disrupts-buharis-campaign-in-jos-forces-president-to-leave-with-speech.html
This story get k leg!, the crowd surge couldn't have been out of love but anger, security saw the danger n had to get the dullard away,Apc are only trying to save face with this crap.
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by fyneguy: 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by ejimatic: 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
FriendNG:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/306597-breaking-crowd-disrupts-buharis-campaign-in-jos-forces-president-to-leave-with-speech.html
. To Jos people February 16 election is just a recorded election.... Buhari has won already he does not need to talk again
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
Felixv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ7plmQVk1s

I know it's painful

What is painful? That buhari imported crowds from neighboring ststes?

Hahahahahahahahahhaha
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by Chyfrontier: 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
I thought Tinubu is chairing APC campaigns but, am yet to see him in their campaigns.
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by israelmao(m): 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
Excited crowd.Incited crowd must have sent him packing.
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by mapet: 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
Chiachifranklin:

U didn't catch up with Wat transpired, a friend called me from Jos dis evening by 6.30pm telling me they had wanted to beat him up and his security but he was smuggled out of d venue

Well that "friend" has done you so great injustice. It seem he know you like to be fooled so he served your favorite

1 Like

Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by psucc(m): 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
"Governor Simon Lalong and the the director general of the Buhari/Osinabajo Campaign Organisation, Rotimi Amechi, were not also able to deliver any speech at the venue due to the crowd trouble.

Think the bold speaks volume
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
Billionaire09:

Defender of evil!

Sorry to disappoint you, I don't even remember where I kept my voter's card, I don't go to any campaign rallies, Won't be voting for ur demi god atiku or PMB

Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by Brightest04(m): 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
@Carlyscales,man you don't allow hatred and sentiment to rub you off your common sense... You've to read the write up and understand it before you comment.
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by Caseless: 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
Carlyscales:
Them never see anything,

U were busy attending wedding in Kano when headsmen were slaughtering them like chicken. Now it's elections, u wanna come dance n campaign abi.

And shame on anyone thinking this has anything to do with party or religion. Human life is sacrosanct and sacred in all religions and to any right thinking/sensible politician.

Part2 is pressing up n loading for him in Benue

BOUNCED CHEQUE of a govt!
Shameless lots!
Did you read the piece at all ?

Something is wrong with ipod yoot.
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by Felixv: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
LiveByNight:

What is painful? That buhari imported crowds from neighboring ststes?

Hahahahahahahahahhaha

we know it hurts ---imported --in your dreams
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
olatade:
Good people of Plateau are crazily, madly and passionately love President Muhammadu Buhari. Doing it with their chests wide open. The love there is so so very pure, they have accepted the #NextLevel message even before it was delivered to them.

They love him because of what? In plateau?
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by PythonAmaka: 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
onatisi:

[s]Keep talking blindly,they like him and yet they didn't allow him to come down or even say word. The situation was charged and the security personnel knew anything could happen ,they couldn't guarantee the safety of the president without heavy casualties on the crowd reason why he had to leave[/s] .
Like stabbing the President, right? grin grin mumu

Similar scenario occurred few years back, such that he had no inch of space to place his feet. He had to turn back without him addressing the mammoth crowd.
Receive sense.

python amaka

1 Like

Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by edupedia: 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
Carlyscales:
Them never see anything,

U were busy attending wedding in Kano when headsmen were slaughtering them like chicken. Now it's elections, u wanna come dance n campaign abi.

And shame on anyone thinking this has anything to do with party or religion. Human life is sacrosanct and sacred in all religions and to any right thinking/sensible politician.

Shameless lots!

...Stop deceiving yourself....Plateau is safely for Buhari.....
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by contigiency(m): 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Carlyscales:
Them never see anything,

Shameless lots!

Just to bring out two minutes and read this small piece to understand that the crowd was not against but are for the president. you couldn't and now you are typing rubbish.

for your information, they were over joyful that they couldn't contain thier joy. The security could not contain them which made mr President to wave them and leave.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by onadana: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
deji17:

See the video.
Hear the chant.. Baba Oyoyo
Buhari is not your ordinary politician. He is a movement especially in Northern part of Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zAYwmyra8Q

I live in the North.A Christian I voted Buhari,but unless you are just sentimental you will agree with me Buhari is a disappointment.If he was 5 or 10years younger the difference will be apparent.Buhari is not in control.Baba should go and rest.

1 Like

Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by bigiyaro(m): 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
LoL! I doubt if buhari had the strength to come to Jos, after collapsing in KD. that people prevented him from giving a speech is laffable. am sure bubu is somewhere receiving drip.
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by bendike: 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
Itsachair:

Good evenin nairalanders i am a youth corper and i am currently financially down, i dont know how i will cope till i am paid allowee. I dont have anybody to turn to apart from you guyz. GTbank 0125651175.
Who do you support
a: Buhari
b: Atiku
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by Num07033711115(m): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
Buhari don finish chai why jos pursue am, make he no get hope 4 their again o. What a shame
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by smileyoo: 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
OmoManU:
The love is too much

Now the same Atiku went to Jos, nobody knew he came to town, evident by the scanty crowd that welcomed him.

Now the real sheriff came to town, the air, the water, the grasses, the trees in the wilderness, the spirits, the human beings and ultimately everything made by God knew Sai Baba came to town.

Now on Febuhary 17th now, the election results will be announced in Plateau and some flat heads will say it's rigging that how come Sai Baba won plateau despite the killings
ok. of course they could love him despite the killings. but i smell lies from the stable of bmc, because no normal excitements, can hinder a president from making a speech in a political rally.
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by deji17: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
onadana:

I live in the North.A Christian I voted Buhari,but unless you are just sentimental you will agree with me Buhari is a disappointment.If he was 5 or 10years younger the difference will be apparent.Buhari is not in control.Baba should go and rest.

Your sentiment is noted but not shared by the majority as evidenced in the video and will be confirmed on Febuhari 16.

Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
bendike:

Who do you support
a: Buhari
b: Atiku
lol i am Atikulating. Dis NYSC na suffer. Bro tank u
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by Sang2211: 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
See below

Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by Mordecai(m): 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
It's either the crowd was full of love for him, but being consumed with hate, he cannot mix with a gathering filled with love, so he had to exit, fast...

...or the crowd was there to maul him like he mauled down their brothers and sisters, so his security had to whisk him away.

Take your pick.
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by duwdu: 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
ashacot:
THE LOVE FOR THAT MAN IS DIVINE.

THE CROWD WAS TOO MUCH

PDP WITH THEIR HATE STYLE OF OPPOSITION MADE THAT MAN NOW A god.

THEY WISHED HIM DEATH.

THEY SAID HE IS DEAD.

PDP NEVER KNEW IT WAS HURTING THE NORTHERNERS AND WELL MEANING NIGERIANS.

NOW YOU CAN SEE THE JOY AMONG NORTHERN VOTERS THAT BABA BUHARI IS ALIVE.

BUHARI THE LOVE FOR YOU IS DIVINE

No matter how anyone would want to spin it, this post is largely true.

P34c3
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by Bidi123: 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
We are not kids, when a crowd doesn't want one to speak, that means they don't like that person.
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by SjMbula(m): 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
It is well o oo, that's a kind of rehearsal on how to leave Aso Rock after voting him out
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by SjMbula(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
He didn't only left, he flee and scampered for safety because the ghosts of Jo's people killed by his linemen the fulanis hunted him[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir / Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) / How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.