Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave (39027 Views)

Let’s Unite Against Divisive Forces - President Tinubu Urges ECOWAS Nations / Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by onadana: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
deji17:

Your sentiment is noted but not shared by the majority as evidenced in the video and will be confirmed on Febuhari 16.

Sai Buhari!

Forget the crowd..they are political prostitutes.Watch out it will still be the same set of people coming out to sing praises to Atiku when he visits Plateau.
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by deji17: 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
onadana:

Forget the crowd..they are political prostitutes.Watch out it will still be the same set of people coming out to sing praises to Atiku when he visits Plateau.

Febuhari 16 is just days away...

Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by asobo: 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
PythonAmaka:

That was nothing close to overcrowding. Atiku and his entourage walked through the open space freely.. as in, he could even spread mat and sleep in those pockets of space.

python amaka
Because Atiku's supporters aren't unruly.
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by sirjoe1124(m): 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
Corrinthians:
Ipod. Go and read the article for three seconds then come back and edit this mighty stupid comment that is no doubt borne out of hate and ignorance of whats contained in the article.

The crowd of supporters overwhelmed security so Baba just had to sign out. When has a crowd of supporters ever overwhelmed the thief called Atiku? Except of course e-crowd of which you're part of. grin

They were also chanting "see my Buhari, see natural love", just like that our Warri supporter. grin

Goan knack your head on a wall if you don't like Mai Gaskiya. grin
C
Sai Baba!
Has Atiku stolen your money before or you're just asserting
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by bendike: 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
Itsachair:
lol i am Atikulating. Dis NYSC na suffer. Bro tank u
Good choice.
Make I throw you small chin chin jor. Lol
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by bendike: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
Itsachair:
Nice choice bro.
Make I send you small chin chin jor.
Acc no pls. grin
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by bendike: 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
Itsachair:
Text me name
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by Konquest: 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by Billionaire09: 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
deji17:

Na inside the line you go read. The video is there. The crowd is massive and too over joyous at the sight of Buhari.
I know you have to console yourself with something, but Buhari has this one and you can take that to the bank

Hopeless lazy youths.

Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by Billionaire09: 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
Jiang:

Sorry to disappoint you, I don't even remember where I kept my voter's card, I don't go to any campaign rallies, Won't be voting for ur demi god atiku or PMB

I am not disappointed that you got frustrated with janjanweeee policies to recover all the elections campaigns expenses.

Join Biafrans/IPOB to sit at home or go get serious slaps from the ghosts of innocent Biafrans/IPOB murdered by Nigeria terrorist government.

Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
Billionaire09:

I am not disappointed that you got frustrated with janjanweeee policies to recover all the elections campaigns expenses.

Join Biafrans/IPOB to sit at home or go get serious slaps from the ghosts of innocent Biafrans/IPOB murdered by Nigeria terrorist government.

No thanks, Am neutral, I stand only with what's best for Nigerians, & currently Atiku, PMB & Biafra are all nothing but a bag of problems for this country & it's people
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by lonelygem(m): 3:40am On Jan 20, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Hope that zombie would be around for tonights debate

Atiku at it again..

Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by Billionaire09: 6:17am On Jan 20, 2019
Jiang:

No thanks, Am neutral, I stand only with what's best for Nigerians, & currently Atiku, PMB & Biafra are all nothing but a bag of problems for this country & it's people

And makes you hopeless without you knowing.
British jihadist is for indigenous people.

Please kindly read section 36(1).

Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 20, 2019
bendike:

Nice choice bro.
Make I send you small chin chin jor.
Acc no pls. grin
Gt bank 0125651175. I have texted my name to u. Tanx God bless u
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by Teymanhenry(f): 8:19am On Jan 20, 2019
very misleading title n headline... the title should be "masses attacked buhari on campaign ground" but because its close to election, the title was excited crowd. we all know that people of plateau hates him just as he hates em
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by Came4apost(m): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2019
ashacot:
THE LOVE FOR THAT MAN IS DIVINE.

THE CROWD WAS TOO MUCH

PDP WITH THEIR HATE STYLE OF OPPOSITION MADE THAT MAN NOW A god.

THEY WISHED HIM DEATH.

THEY SAID HE IS DEAD.

PDP NEVER KNEW IT WAS HURTING THE NORTHERNERS AND WELL MEANING NIGERIANS.

NOW YOU CAN SEE THE JOY AMONG NORTHERN VOTERS THAT BABA BUHARI IS ALIVE.

BUHARI THE LOVE FOR YOU IS DIVINE

This one cannot read .. If you love someone you will not give him chance to read his yeye speech wea him no even sabi wetin dey inside .. Make I no lie you .. Dem boo mumu-hari comot for Jos we were there ..it was a show of shame
Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by Micfixed876: 9:03am On Jan 20, 2019
See prove

Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by rahul07khorwal: 6:02am On Jan 21, 2019
When there is an absence of a sufficient amount of money in your bank account for the payment due then the check bounces. This might happen due to various reasons. it could be that an automatic payment was subtracted from your bank account even before you anticipated it, or your employer delayed your salary deposit, or your account could have been locked up for some days after using your debit card.

Surprisingly, it is a no big problem to bounce checks: Paper checks are sometimes converted into electronic checks or “substitute checks” (just with the help of a mobile phone or a check scanner), and they are processed through the banking system very quickly. What so ever the reason is, if your bank says you have inadequate funds in your bank account, the check is going to be deemed unpaid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism / Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir / Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.