Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee (43982 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by gistblogger: 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nigerian captain and his beautiful fiancee releases their pre-wedding photoshoot.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/pre-wedding-pictures-of-a-nigerian-captain-his-beautiful-fiancee

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by gistblogger: 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by faithfull18(f): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Cool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by oboy81: 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
Army Captain?
How much are they paying them that You can afford a wedding? And even have pre wedding pictures undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by AngelAhnie(f): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
oboy81:
Army Captain?
How much are they paying them that You can afford a wedding? And even have pre wedding pictures undecided
Wish them well and move on. Everyone is not reckless with cash like you

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by Paxie55: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Why does he smile that way?

Hml to them.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by AngelAhnie(f): 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
Paxie55:
Why does he smile that way?

Hml to them.
I don't think he is smiling

8 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
HML grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by Paxie55: 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
AngelAhnie:
I don't think he's smiling
He's not frowning either.
Maybe he's face is like that or he has a swollen face.
Which ever way, congrats to them though.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL
There is always this thing about uniformed men......not like our policemen in black uniforms tho! wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by trendymarseey(f): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nice pics
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
oboy81:
Army Captain?
Na wa o.
Is it your wedding ot your money?!
Dis Nairaland sef!
We are surprised where you glt your 80K salary from tho....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by Philistine(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
Baby face... he looks like an Ajebuter, if this one sees Shekau he will pee in his pants.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by samisj4real(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
Very cute.

But must he wear that uniform for the pre wedding shots?

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by ofiko123(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
Happy married life to them..

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
See knuckles... 9ja ladies with low sef esteem

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by freemanbubble: 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
isokay
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by Oweku: 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nice 1
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by larryking540: 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
Who knows how much they pay BSc holder in navy for new recruit?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by jayboy112233: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
AngelAhnie:
Wish them well and move on. Everyone is not reckless with cash like you
Bros, you're not nice at all.

Anyway dope reply for bad Belle.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by DAramis: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
The guys right hand looks like something that was burnt by fire. It might show what he has passed through in life though his face tells us otherwise(Like a previledged Nigerian that was fixed in such position)

Happy married life to the couple sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by samisj4real(m): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
See knuckles... 9ja ladies with low sef esteem
What's this one saying. What's wrong with her knuckles?

Modified: your moniker resembles your comment so it wasn't necessary even quoting you. Cause you won't have a reasonable explanation to back your comment concerning the lady.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by DAYTEECOM(m): 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
thinking of starting recharge card business visit [url]Sub9ja.com[/url]
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by em28: 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
Philistine:
Baby face... he looks like an Ajebuter, if this one sees Shekau he will pee in his pants.

And when you Shekau... You will an erect.ion.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by oboy81: 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
post=74926017:

Na wa o.
Is it your wedding ot your money?!
Dis Nairaland sef!
Stubborn hater!
Hater? Wow!
Don't you suspect foul play? this Guys earn less than 80k
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
oboy81:

Hater? Wow!
Don't you suspect foul play? this Guys earn less than 80k
Guess it is that 80K they will use for their wedding!!?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Paxie55:
He's not frowning either. Maybe he's face is like that or he has a swollen face. Which ever way, congrats to them though.
He's just got an involuntary smiling face...

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by shumuel(m): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
I see happiness on the face of the bride; she is just happy to have a wedding, but a kinda sadness on the face of the Captain; BokoHaram could take him at anytime sad

Anyways i wish them well, this is the kind of wedding i wished for grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by oboy81: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
post=74926362:

Guess it is that 80K they will use for their wedding!!?
Baby I'm jus being Logical and pragmatic as well as Philosophical

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by GideonVIBES(m): 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
samisj4real:
Very cute.

But must he wear that uniform for the pre wedding shots?
the uniform is worn for every major event of one's life; wedding,interment,just name it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy / Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her / Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.