Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) (53270 Views)

My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo / Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) / Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by contigiency(m): 12:31am On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=newbornmacho post=74924794]Terrorists always thinking of blood in everything... Li

Just as you are restless, you are seriously attacked by the progress mr President is making.
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by contigiency(m): 12:39am On Jan 20, 2019
newbornmacho:
Terrorists always thinking of blood in everything... Like father like son. Fools

You are restless and sound like a wounded lion simply because of the progress the president is making in his campaign. Take it easy because of your BP because this journey will still last till 2023.
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by roymary: 12:43am On Jan 20, 2019
CilicMarin:
Has anyone noticed that only online ipob pigs support Atiku?

Stop to dey deceive yourself this man- on the street no one wants Buhari any longer. He has failed the nation and you know it but your suffering and smiling syndrome won't let you speak the truth.

On election day, no sane human being will cast their vote for Buhari . undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 1:32am On Jan 20, 2019
Stocking:
See my Buhari ooo
See true love ooo

grinwww.nairaland.com/attachments/8539750_img20190119wa0004_jpeg57775adc14dd39a902d35ad79ce2620a
u can't just rule away d fact dat most people who vote pmb do so with dia heart and not cuz of monetary gains

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by nijaboi(m): 1:34am On Jan 20, 2019
Stalwert:

Blood of Jesus!!! You go soon die of BP at this rate, easssy ohhhh!!
See reply..,on point

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by 22brains(m): 5:15am On Jan 20, 2019
Stocking:
See my Buhari ooo
See true love ooo

grinwww.nairaland.com/attachments/8539750_img20190119wa0004_jpeg57775adc14dd39a902d35ad79ce2620a
am not surprised. he is a cow� in a zoo republic. an almajiri for that matter.
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by 22brains(m): 5:17am On Jan 20, 2019
nijaboi:

See reply..,on point
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by 22brains(m): 5:18am On Jan 20, 2019
roymary:

Stop to dey deceive yourself this man- on the street no one wants Buhari any longer. He has failed the nation and you know it but your suffering and smiling syndrome won't let you speak the truth.

On election day, no sane human being will cast their vote for Buhari . undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 20, 2019
abbertee:

I feel your pain man....and this your babbling will not stop us from voting him grin
my only advice for you and your likes is to avoid water, rope ,snipper etc come febuhari
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by wallbuilder(m): 5:46am On Jan 20, 2019
God must deliver us from this evil.
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by PassingShot(m): 5:49am On Jan 20, 2019
newbornmacho:
Terrorists always thinking of blood in everything... Like father like son. Fools
The thing really pain you and many like you

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by WIXE(m): 7:45am On Jan 20, 2019
Am sure, He can't even spell out the words on that paper
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2019
abbertee:

I feel your pain man....and this your babbling will not stop us from voting him grin
looter

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by justtruth88miSt(f): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2019
[[s]quote author=newbornmacho post=74924794]Terrorists always thinking of blood in everything... Like father like [/s]son.
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by leksowat(m): 10:29am On Jan 20, 2019
Who says he can read/ know the meaning of what is written on the placard given to him to carry? Nosense! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him / Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.