Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,816 members, 7,841,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari (55536 Views)

2023: Benue Youths Blast Atiku, Set To Revoke The Tiv Title Given To Him / 2019: Middle Belt Leaders, Groups Insist On Olawepo Hashim, Blast Atiku / Festus Keyamo Mocks Atiku On Twitter As Ex-vp’s Followers Fire Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
AChickulated Chicken had the hope of shining against a demented Old man. As soon as Buhari did not come, breeze blew and exposed the Chicken's bum bum. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
onatisi:
blunders of not knowing he is the presidential candidate or why he is in that state rally !

Stop being petty.

You have no proof that Atiku is better than Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by Chukwudi4naija(m): 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Polical plunder I must say Atiku just committed. No explanation justifies such arrogance and negligence. It means he doesn't have anything to offer Nigerians other than to blame the past administration if he miraculously emerges the winner. This attitude presupposes a man that cannot take responsibility for his actions. If not that we have large portion of the populace who think through their anus, we wouldn't even reckon with both the candidature of Atiku and Buhari. They are both incompetent for such sensitive and mentally taskful position. If all the youths, especially graduates can be progressive enough by canvassing and voting for these showcased persons of great personality and intelligence, then definitely, we cannot be where we are now in near future. It is really sad walking on streets seeing poverty-striken and frustrated Nigerians with no potentiality of survival. I curse the present education system that produces dummies with no capability of reasoning beyond ethnicity and religion. Dummies who the current political and religious gladiators manipulate for their selfish gain. Dummies who do not know that intelligence, health and age are major functions of productivity. Even though Buhari's administration is woefully unthinkable, Atiku definitely does not have the answer with this action and his antecedents. How long my people are we going to stop recycling failures and hoping that God will solve our problems when He has given us the latitude to choose between life and death. This Igbo and afonja fight must stop, so we can reclaim our country from commonwealth vultures. Enough is enough.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by onatisi(m): 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
BluntBoy:

Stop being petty.

at least he still knows who he is , and what he is doing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by HimName: 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
IPOB urchins right now.

In sifia pain.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
BluntBoy:

Stop being petty.

One thing is clear.

AChickulated Chicken copied Buhari's plan to boycott the debate to hide his dullness.

Below is how AChickulated Chicken copied Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by gentlegenius(m): 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
seunmsg:
Shameless Atiku. Nobody bought his silly excuse. Nigerians are not fools, we can’t be deceived.

Buhari’s absence was a good opportunity for him to shine but instead, he ran away. Someone asked on Twitter that if one attends a job interview and then realize that the other applicant didn’t show up, will the person run back home or take up the opportunity to shine? In Atiku’s case, he ran away only to blame the other candidate that didn’t show up.
Prof. Sagay insulted every other candidates by calling them political dwarfs and claiming buhari is too important to debate with them. Atiku did the honourable think by leaving. Other candidates should have done same. The lifeless dullard is the one disrespecting Nigerians, not Atiku.
Even Atiku said he will still participate in debate any other time he is called upon as far as the dullard will attend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by alhassanyusuf29(m): 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
but the debate is not compulsory, buhari didnt go against the constitution or any law undecided
asuustrike1:

There is no excuse whatsoever would have made PMB or Atiku not attending the debate. It is a shame that many Nigerians don't reason well at all
Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by Cameroonglass(m): 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
bro, people supporting Atiku do not support him with hope of savaging Nigeria as a nation, ,,,,,, but they support him cause he defends/represent Nigeria morals,,,, let me list just a few
1)he can steal clean(i.e fast guy)
2)he can share the money
3)he will not need a ""liar ""to always defend him
4)he will make Nigeria great again
5))etc..... I dey club now make i rock small, I will come back to continue

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by Topmaike007(m): 11:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
Chizuru01:

Argue with your Keyboard bro. I Am bigger than Talking with you
you be God
Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
onatisi:

at least he still knows who he is , and what he is doing

Buhari's blunder does not mean he doesn't know what he is doing.

If you have any knowledge of statistics, you will know that you cannot make a conclusion without examining extraneous variables.

You say Buhari made the blunder because he doesnt know what he is doing. But you forget extraneous variables such as tiredness which can make anyone (even a professor) commit blunders.

If a professor teaches you for the first time and makes a blunder throughout, will you just jump into the conclusion that he is incompetent? Wouldn't you consider other variables such as tiredness or maybe sorrows at the loss of a loved one?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
gentlegenius:

Prof. Sagay insulted every other candidates by calling them political dwarfs and claiming buhari is too important to debate with them. Atiku did the honourable think by leaving. Other candidates should have done same. The lifeless dullard is the one disrespecting Nigerians, not Atiku.
Even Atiku said he will still participate in debate any other time he is called upon as far as the dullard will attend.

If AChickulated Chicken has mind, let him challenge Sowore, Fela Durotoye, Moghalu, or Oby to a debate. They will expose how dull he is. He only has power against a demented Old man. cheesy

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by Puth22(m): 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
How many market women, danfo drivers, villagers in the core north know Moghalu, Fela and Sowore? Tell them Apc and pdp, they will align. Elites cant even hustle for pvc but our polling booth is on social media. The people i mentioned earlier will vote and defend it under the sun or rain. We are not ready but will get there soon if we are serious about sensitizing the grassroots and pay attention to structure.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by SternProphet: 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
Cameroonglass:
bro, people supporting Atiku do not support him with hope of savaging Nigeria as a nation, ,,,,,, but they support him cause he defends/represent Nigeria morals,,,, let me list just a few
1)he can steal clean(i.e fast guy)
2)he can share the money
3)he will not need a ""liar ""to always defend him
4)he will make Nigeria great again
5))etc..... I dey club now make i rock small, I will come back to continue

THIS IS THE 100% TRUTH

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by onatisi(m): 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
dont worry , just keep trying eventually you go tire , even lai mohamed don tire , by the time buhari makes another blunder tomorrow you go weak , you are my bro
BluntBoy:

Buhari's blunder does not mean he doesn't know what he is doing.

If you have any knowledge of statistics, you will know that you cannot make a conclusion without examining extraneous variables.

You say Buhari made the blunder because he doesnt know what he is doing. But you forget extraneous variables such as tiredness which can make anyone (even a professor) commit blunder.

If a professor teaches you for the first time and makes a blunder throughout, will you just jump into the conclusion that he is incompetent? Wouldn't you consider other variables such as tiredness or maybe sorrows at the loss of a loved one?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

One thing is clear.

AChickulated Chicken copied Buhari's plan to boycott the debate to hide his dullness.

Below is how AChickulated Chicken copied Buhari.

Don't mind them.

I have said it long ago that Atiku has nothing to offer.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by Tolliewester: 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
Humm, I don't hv much to say..., I think its the phobia of speaking good English that is worrying them that's y dey refused to show up and participate..., and moreover, since they have the assets to ridge., they sees the debate as waste of their time., whose attitude they will show after which they've ridge their ridging just for them to sit back and be loths..., because they have nothing to offer Nigerians anymore...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
Meanwhile Baba was in the Villa watching Arsenal and Chelsea, he is the president but you are all bashing Atiku , you want the other Candidates to use him for target practice those thst won't even win their Ward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
but the debate is not compulsory, buhari didnt go against the constitution or any law undecided
Yes the debate wasn't compulsory I agree but why would APC supporters intruder on matters that doesn't concern them. I was disappointed not seeing Atiku but it doesn't mean I will criticize him for a mere debate that can be rescheduled. If APC wants to win the heart of many Nigerians, they should replace PMB with Osibanjo as he is manageable. Let PMB go and have some rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by Greatzeus(m): 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
Mopolchi:
APC blasts Atiku for not attending the debate, not Nigerians.

Debate does not count and has no effect on the who wins or not.

Atiku remains the man to beat.
Lol with 10m South east votes out of 80m plus grin
Jokers,you want to use Atiku to compensate yourselves over the bitter loose of 2015 election,but it ain't happening.
No respite for you yet,you still have another 4 years to wail and be pained uncontrollably. God thank you I am not a wailer. Can't imagine how you guys will cope when Atiku loose,I see many going into PTSD and suicide especially in mudland grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
onatisi:
dont worry , just keep trying eventually you go tire , even lai mohamed don tire , by the time buhari makes another blunder tomorrow you go weak , you are my bro

Even if he makes it throughout until elections day, it wouldn't prove a thing if you considered the stress the man is going through.

He has to campaign in spite of also having to manage the affairs of the country.

We can even make a point that Buhari is the most dedicated president we have had. While others get there and get fat, Buhari is so concerned about getting things right that at a time his health even failed him.

Look at Osinbajo too. Others get there and become fat and fresh but Buhari and Osinbajo look worse off than before they got there.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:03am On Jan 20, 2019
It is time we put ethnic and religious discrimination and do the right things. Sad Sowore was denied his chance to debate.
Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by ebenholer(m): 12:03am On Jan 20, 2019
This was APC member tweets and the rest members were supporting him blatantly. Debate date that has been selected for long, buhari is now saying he couldn't attend because of schedules, buhari is the one that deserves these criticm.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:04am On Jan 20, 2019
ebenholer:
This was APC member tweets and the rest members were supporting him blatantly. Debate date that has been selected for long, buhari is now saying he couldn't attend because of schedules, buhari is the one that deserves these criticm.

How can you say AChickulated Chicken does not deserve criticism after he copied Buhari and ran? .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by onatisi(m): 12:10am On Jan 20, 2019
BluntBoy:

Even if he makes it throughout until elections day, it wouldn't prove a thing if you considered the stress the man is going through.

He has to campaign in spite of also having to manage the affairs of the country.

We can even make a point that Buhari is the most dedicated president we have had. While others get there and get fat, Buhari is so concerned about getting things right that at a time his health even failed him.

Look at Osinbajo too. Others get there and become fat and fresh but Buhari and Osinbajo look worse off than before they got there.
Every president in this world combines both their duties and campaign once they decide to seek reelection eg,gej, obj,so he is doing nothing new.
Secondly the issue of not not getting fat and that it shows he is working for the nation is laughable ,if he likes he can grow shorter he should just get the job done,noone forced him to buy the form,fill it, campaign and win ,if he knows he can't continue he shouldn't let his unbalance affect the nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by onatisi(m): 12:13am On Jan 20, 2019
TheGoodJoe:
It is time we put ethnic and religious discrimination and do the right things. Sad Sowore was denied his chance to debate.
it may cause problem for the nation political class

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by Demol4trillions(m): 12:14am On Jan 20, 2019
HEIGHT OF CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by Abeyjide: 12:17am On Jan 20, 2019
Chukwudi4naija:
Polical plunder I must say Atiku just committed. No explanation justifies such arrogance and negligence. It means he doesn't have anything to offer Nigerians other than to blame the past administration if he miraculously emerges the winner. This attitude presupposes a man that cannot take responsibility for his actions. If not that we have large portion of the populace who think through their anus, we wouldn't even reckon with both the candidature of Atiku and Buhari. They are both incompetent for such sensitive and mentally taskful position. If all the youths, especially graduates can be progressive enough by canvassing and voting for these showcased persons of great personality and intelligence, then definitely, we cannot be where we are now in near future. It is really sad walking on streets seeing poverty-striken and frustrated Nigerians with no potentiality of survival. I curse the present education system that produces dummies with no capability of reasoning beyond ethnicity and religion. Dummies who the current political and religious gladiators manipulate for their selfish gain. Dummies who do not know that intelligence, health and age are major functions of productivity. Even though Buhari's administration is woefully unthinkable, Atiku definitely does not have the answer with this action and his antecedents. How long my people are we going to stop recycling failures and hoping that God will solve our problems when He has given us the latitude to choose between life and death. This Igbo and afonja fight must stop, so we can reclaim our country from commonwealth vultures. Enough is enough.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 12:18am On Jan 20, 2019
onatisi:

Every president in this world combines both their duties and campaign once they decide to seek reelection eg,gej, obj,so he is doing nothing new.
Secondly the issue of not not getting fat and that it shows he is working for the nation is laughable ,if he likes he can grow shorter he should just get the job done,noone forced him to buy the form,fill it, campaign and win ,if he knows he can't continue he shouldn't let his unbalance affect the nation

You obviously didn't get my point.

Since you have latched on blunders as a tool against Buhari, I can also latch on his physical condition as a tool to promote his dedication.

Presidents around the world campaign but that is not an excuse to ignore the fact that campaigning and managing the affairs of the country at the same time can be tiring. Moreover, situations differ from one country to the other. A president presiding over a country ravaged by pressing national issues will find campaigning and managing these affairs much more burdensome than a president of a relatively peaceful country.

It all boils down to analyzing the variables rather than drawing up hasty conclusions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi / Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' / Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.