Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,887 members, 7,841,314 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari (55539 Views)

2023: Benue Youths Blast Atiku, Set To Revoke The Tiv Title Given To Him / 2019: Middle Belt Leaders, Groups Insist On Olawepo Hashim, Blast Atiku / Festus Keyamo Mocks Atiku On Twitter As Ex-vp’s Followers Fire Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by tstx(m): 7:23am On Jan 20, 2019
seunmsg:
Shameless Atiku. Nobody bought his silly excuse. Nigerians are not fools, we can’t be deceived.

You can't be deceived, you are not a fool... But the vast majority of Nigerians are fools and can be deceived easily.. The election is still between Buhari and Atiku.....
Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by deebrownneymar: 7:28am On Jan 20, 2019
I insist.. Atiku made a smart move. How many of the other candidates that attended become more popular? Guess who everyone is talking about today?
Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by Printerscanner: 7:33am On Jan 20, 2019
Go through the posts on Twitter and you will see the guy that said " ........this is flamboyant display of political masturbation ...." Some one should help me ask Pastor Oyakhilome what that means since he is the one that advised us to be masturbating in one of his numerous senseless sermons.
Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 20, 2019
Chizuru01:

Argue with your Keyboard bro. I Am bigger than Talking with you

the same pride and arrogance that Atiku just displayed. you are bigger than who? lol

self delusion isn't a crime anyway. keep deluding.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by Wallade(m): 7:53am On Jan 20, 2019
The electorates may be disappointed about the decision of Atiku not to debate but I must also say that it was a smart move from him.

I attribute a lot of respect to the other candidates who participated and I apologise to them and the electorates on behalf of Atiku. He is the primary target of Buhari supporters and also the man on the spot. We knew that Buhari will not come in for debate because we know how terrible his performance will be.

Atiku should avoid exposing himself to opponent attacks; any injury at this time could be devastating at the final election. Since Buhari dodged the debate, every other participants should have turned the debate down in protest.

Maybe every candidates should just feature on a show like "The Candidate" or other shows to communicate their vision, mission and plans and also engage the electorates in questions and answers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by olawale780: 7:53am On Jan 20, 2019
Chukwudi4naija:
Polical plunder I must say Atiku just committed. No explanation justifies such arrogance and negligence. It means he doesn't have anything to offer Nigerians other than to blame the past administration if he miraculously emerges the winner. This attitude presupposes a man that cannot take responsibility for his actions. If not that we have large portion of the populace who think through their anus, we wouldn't even reckon with both the candidature of Atiku and Buhari. They are both incompetent for such sensitive and mentally taskful position. If all the youths, especially graduates can be progressive enough by canvassing and voting for these showcased persons of great personality and intelligence, then definitely, we cannot be where we are now in near future. It is really sad walking on streets seeing poverty-striken and frustrated Nigerians with no potentiality of survival. I curse the present education system that produces dummies with no capability of reasoning beyond ethnicity and religion. Dummies who the current political and religious gladiators manipulate for their selfish gain. Dummies who do not know that intelligence, health and age are major functions of productivity. Even though Buhari's administration is woefully unthinkable, Atiku definitely does not have the answer with this action and his antecedents. How long my people are we going to stop recycling failures and hoping that God will solve our problems when He has given us the latitude to choose between life and death. This Igbo and afonja fight must stop, so we can reclaim our country from commonwealth vultures. Enough is enough.
Now you will see why some candidate are fighting to debate but were not allowed. Just imagine how this Country.
Nigeria is a joke
Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by olawale780: 7:58am On Jan 20, 2019
tstx:

You can't be deceived, you are not a fool... But the vast majority of Nigerians are fools and can be deceived easily.. The election is still between Buhari and Atiku.....
I pray that guy u quote get sense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by Teymanhenry(f): 8:11am On Jan 20, 2019
First of all,the presidential debate is not s job interview. It hold less value than a job interview. He was right to point out that it is a presidential debate n not a presidential aspirant debate.Only if the constitution is amended and debates are held on high value to electing leaders,this will continue to happen. If Attiku takes interviews,answer questions intelligently,what is a debate to him(cram work). To me, I knew already that he wouldn't attend.
Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by Herkim(m): 8:12am On Jan 20, 2019
Political dwarfs according to prof itse sagay

ud4u:
Who is he debating with?, the smaller fishes? Abeg make I hear jare
Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by Moukandjo: 8:32am On Jan 20, 2019
asuustrike1:

Why didn't you criticize PMB for not showing up?
Why single out Atiku if you are not biased and sentimental?
Because of the idi0tic excuse & stunt the shameless international thief tried to pull.
Buhari's camp had made it clear days before that Buhari wouldn't be attending the debate & the PDP definitely knew. So why then did the daft international thief pull the mumu stunt of travelling to the debate venue as if he was ready for any debate only to runaway from the venue with Buhari's absence being the excuse when he already knew Buhari wouldn't be there in the first place? He pulled the dumb stunt because he knows the his unintelligent sycophants & the daft IPIGs will readily swallow any crap!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by Moukandjo: 8:37am On Jan 20, 2019
franklingud:
For real, Atiku didn't get it right this time by not debating because buhari didn't show up.

At least Atiku came to the venue, he did well by showing up at all, but left because buhari wasn't there.

My final verdict is this: as long as am concerned buhari should go let someone younger and smarter with good educational background rule thus country. Period.
So in your deluded mind, Atiku didn't know Buhari wouldn't be at the debate until he got to the venue, ba? Is that the lie you his sycophants tell yourselves? No wonder you support the shameless international thief!
Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by madridguy(m): 8:38am On Jan 20, 2019
Ameen and you too.

Bouncingbabyboy:
boss you will live long.... you admitted your mistake..... your type is rare cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by Moukandjo: 8:53am On Jan 20, 2019
keryj:

Atiku was there but refused to debate while Buhari missed out altogether. Being there showed his intentions.

If I were in Atikus shoe, I will debate and give my supporters more reasons to vote me. But just as he has his opinions, u bunch would have treated him like Jonathan by picking on him words by words ( which I feel he shouldn't have care)

Well this is politics, Buhari knows his target populations are not with televisions to listen to debates. But if the debate was to be aired on radio stations where am sure his people will surely listen I believe he will attend.

My own is that the election should just come and go already. Am tired of having bunch of thieves and destiny destroyers in the news at all times.
Showed which intention? So you delude yourself that Atiku didn't know days before that Buhari wouldn't be attending the debate & only got to find out when he got to the venue? You no know say he went to the venue to pull a dumb stunt & was never ready to debate? Make una dey critically think na!

Is Atiku even smart enough to engage in any debate? The guy is plain daft! He's actually the daftest of all candidates! That's why he would put a condolence phone call through to a slain soldier's wife only to find out days later that he spoke to the wife's sister instead! What the hell was he saying for minutes throughout the phone call that he wasn't able to detect who he was speaking to? As in that's the height of unintelligence & daftness!

In 2007 when the daft international thief contested under ACN, what was his excuse for running away from the debate that Buhari even participated in?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 20, 2019
Moukandjo:

Because of the idi0tic excuse & stunt the shameless international thief tried to pull.
Buhari's camp had made it clear days before that Buhari wouldn't be attending the debate & the PDP definitely knew. So why then did the daft international thief pull the mumu stunt of travelling to the debate venue as if he was ready for any debate only to runaway from the venue with Buhari's absence being the excuse when he already knew Buhari wouldn't be there in the first place? He pulled the dumb stunt because he knows the his unintelligent sycophants & the daft IPIGs will readily swallow any crap!
Why shouldn't Buhari attend? What kind of stupid excuse would make him not to attend when the debate was fixed. There is no excuse whatsoever would make him not to attend hence those criticizing Atiku are hypocrite
Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by GreatestA1(m): 9:17am On Jan 20, 2019
NuclearReactor:

And ur lord and saviour buhari who refused to show under the stupid excuse of having a "busy schedule" is the brave one, keep deceiving urself, someone who cant answer questions without the help of his vice wont want to go there and disgrace himself!!
WORD!!
You don't get, do you?

Buhari has been rejected. So, we expected nothing good from Nazareth. But from Atiku, we expected much. He lost an opportunity to shine. This is not a boxing fight with Buhari. Political Debate is like a job interview. We, the electorates are the employers. You don't shun a job interview simply because one applicant didn't show up. You would attend and convince the electorates(the literate ones) why they should vote for you. But no. Atiku proved to the world he won't be different from Buhari if elected.

As it is, I would rather endure another 4 years of hardship under Buhari hoping and of course that power would move to the south afterwards than vote for 8 years of nothing under Atiku as it's obvious Atiku campaign is Buhari based and lacks every solutions to our many problems.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by gbishman: 9:25am On Jan 20, 2019
Once again I reiterate, Atiku has no principle or morals what so ever, it's said " A Man who stands for nothing falls for anything" the debate was never about Buhari it was simply a medium for candidates to make their manifesto clear and know to the electorates their by given the opportunity to the electorates to make their choice. For I think Atiku made a blunder and by not seizing the opportunity and if Nigeria was a serious minded country the available candidates would have simply used the chance to get a land slide victory.
Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by ngwababe(f): 9:27am On Jan 20, 2019
See as fulani people just dey use our brain dey play draft....
Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by Moukandjo: 9:58am On Jan 20, 2019
asuustrike1:

Why shouldn't Buhari attend? What kind of stupid excuse would make him not to attend when the debate was fixed. There is no excuse whatsoever would make him not to attend hence those criticizing Atiku are hypocrite
People have criticized Buhari already before the debate & are even still criticizing him because he already said he wasn't going to debate.
Your MCM, the shameless international thief, seems to be more criticized now especially by his sycophants because he disappointed them as he promised he was going to be debating unlike Buhari who Atiku's sycophants had previously criticized for not wanting to debate.

Worst of it all is the daft stunt he pulled by going to the venue of the debate only to use Buhari's absence as his excuse when he already knew days before arriving at the venue that Buhari wouldn't attend! Your MCM really thinks lowly of his sycophants' intelligence for him to pull such mumu stunt! grin grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by Slynation(m): 10:09am On Jan 20, 2019
Trendishine:
n u are planning on voting 4 any of d 2 fulani cows bah? After tonyt kwo?..dat vote is beta of thrown away or casted of for a togolese dan spineless n brainless petty mallams...
Now.... This is tribalism!! having lived in the North,West and East I'am not a party to that.
Take it or leave it, one of that mallam must win grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by nickxtra(m): 11:24am On Jan 20, 2019
madridguy:
Atiku don play penalty go throw-in grin grin grin

Atiku sneaked into the US, just to hold meeting with same Saraki, Ben Bruce, one hired Arab guy, an unknown man and woman then lied the meeting was at US chamber of commerce tongue Now see debate with your fellow aspirant you run hiding under if Buhari no come you self no do again grin

Atiku, your advisers are just mocking you.
His advisers and the Atiku himself goofed
Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by franklingud(m): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
Moukandjo:

So in your deluded mind, Atiku didn't know Buhari wouldn't be at the debate until he got to the venue, ba? Is that the lie you his sycophants tell yourselves? No wonder you support the shameless international thief!
Is that head of yours a fancy or what?

Is there no brain inside your head?

Or does it need formatting?

Can't you read and understand?

Then go and learn English language again and stop displaying stupidity here
Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by chocolatelady(f): 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
27Pushing30:

I’m a supporter of President Buhari we ain’t saying he’s the best Naija have cos obviously he’s not neither did we expect him to attend the debate... we just believe he’s the right man for the job at this point in time.

Atiku on the other hand has a lot of baggage and having just gone to America he ought to use this change to effectively clean up his image to boost his candidacy

Ask yourself... did you really think Buhari would attend?

Now I’m sure you’ve seen Atiku erred
Also I am a strong supporter of PMB and as it is now, there is no replacement for him . Thats why he has to continue. APC really have to work on PMB's replacement in the next four yrs. Otherwise crooks can be president and they will turn this country upside down. Atiku does not have anything to offer except to loot our treasury with Saraki and co. Had it been he has , he would have debated since he was there. He is looking for a job opportunity to be the president, he shouldnt have left becos other job seekers were not at the venue of the interview. He should have used the opportunity of attending the interview to market himself and may probably garner more votes for himself. Instead he stayed away. Whoever that gave him that advise is not a good marketing manager at all and deserved to be replaced.
Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by Slynation(m): 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
Trendishine:
n u feel dat dat standard of individuals is what u lots, including d almajiri of d north deserves?...i understand, but who do una dis tin?...una no dey even reason to confront d matter? Or even ask qestions.? About quality..
58years n counting..na wa o...
Owk lemme quickly make things a bit clearer for you, It's not that am not aware of the happenings around the environs, but we'v gat issues at hand i honestly wished people of your calibre can fathom.....
According to INEC we have over 90parties contesting for the general presidential election but by virtue we have only 2 brobdingnagian parties in contention namely PDP and APC, others are lilliputian and dispensable no love lost...In all ramifications i can see we both share at least one thing in common which is "Operation send Buhari back to Daura" but this is exactly the crux of the matter, Atiku is a stronger candidate than Moghalu, it's quite obvious and Atiku has upper edge over Moghalu, reason he's from the "north" it's also quite obvious (I'am not saying that Kingsley Moghalu ain't a better candidate,his time will definitely come). But don't u think voting for Moghalu we are ignorantly making Buhari stronger and favorite to win?? because we will end up splitting votes while Buhari will be on a fast lane!! Atiku may not be a better option for Nigerians but Buhari ain't even a choice,Most Atikulators knows about this,reason we fighting tooth & nail, and all hands must be on deck to eradicate the lifeless one out from Aso rock... Meditate on this "we may be shooting ourselves on the leg if we don't vote Atiku yet we expect Buhari to lose" it is IMPOSSIBLY IMPOSSIBLE
Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by Alsadesty(m): 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
Truly Atiku resent action have proved to Nigerians his aspiration to govern this country is not about the good wellbeing of the masses but operation buhari must go so that their corrupt acts can be legalize.
Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by Godpikin99(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
ladiesreject:
All of you saying Atiku should have participated in the debate in order for him to sell himself and his plans for this country are just spewing gibberish.

Those who will vote for Atiku will vote for him regardless of whether or not he attended the debate.

Similarly, those who will vote for the lifeless one will vote for the lifeless one regardless of whether he was present at the debate or not.

If the country is cursed, then, you are also under a curse......because you are in that same c

Nigeria is not a country where debate win you votes, it's a country where votes are won by religious and ethnic sentiments.

The yorubas want to vote for the lifeless one because he promised to give them power come 2023 (as if he owns the country).

The Igbos want to vote for Atiku because he promised to hand over power to the south east at the end of his tenure supposing he wins.

Hausa/Muslims wants to vote for Buhari because he's a bigot.

Only the northern Christians are truly ready to vote for who they think should lead this country.
This country is cursed beyond measure.

If the country is cursed, then, you and your entire family are also under a curse....because you in that same country that is cursed.

Moreover, what have you contributed positively to this country? No bi your mate them dey contest for counselorship and chairman of a local government?

You down there dey jonessssss! ERANKO.

Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by Moukandjo: 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
franklingud:

Is that head of yours a fancy or what?

Is there no brain inside your head?

Or does it need formatting?

Can't you read and understand?

Then go and learn English language again and stop displaying stupidity here

Boy, na you need English classes!
You said Atiku did well by, at least, going to the venue of the debate, & I told you that your talk is trash because Atiku already knew Buhari wouldn't be debating long before he went to the venue & him going to the venue pretending to be ready for debate only to use Buhari's absence as an excuse was a daft stunt to deceive his mor0nic sycophants!
Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by MrPRevailer(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
penearth:
OGA ATIKU ABEG MAKE U CARRY BROOM. BROOM DA CLEAN HOUSE NO B UMBRELLA
UMBRELLA DON DO MANY THINGS IN NIGERIA FOR 16YRS.
UMBRELLA DON COVER OBASANJO POWER PROJECT MONEY. UMBRELLA DON COVER JONATHAN ARMS DEAL MONEY.
THE ONLY SAINT WA PDP RAISE NA YARADUA FROM KASTINA THESAME PLACE WITH BUHARI

Point of correction. PDP and APC have ruled Nigeria for more than 16 years.

Go and check their names and parties before Jonathan's administration ended.
Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by keryj(f): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
Moukandjo:

Showed which intention?[b] So you delude yourself that [/b]Atiku didn't know days before that Buhari wouldn't be attending the debate & only got to find out when he got to the venue? You no know say he went to the venue to pull a dumb stunt & was never ready to debate? Make una dey critically think na!

Is Atiku even smart enough to engage in any debate? The guy is plain daft! He's actually the daftest of all candidates! That's why he would put a condolence phone call through to a slain soldier's wife only to find out days later that he spoke to the wife's sister instead! What the hell was he saying for minutes throughout the phone call that he wasn't able to detect who he was speaking to? As in that's the height of unintelligence & daftness!

In 2007 when the daft international thief contested under ACN, what was his excuse for running away from the debate that Buhari even participated in?

I couldn't continue after reading the bolded sad angry you can actually make sense without being insultive
Re: Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari by franklingud(m): 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
Moukandjo:

Boy, na you need English classes!
You said Atiku did well by, at least, going to the venue of the debate, & I told you that your talk is trash because Atiku already knew Buhari wouldn't be debating long before he went to the venue & him going to the venue pretending to be ready for debate only to use Buhari's absence as an excuse was a daft stunt to deceive his mor0nic sycophants!
What was the first statement I made?

What was the second?

Compare both and reason well.

I said firstly that atiku didn't get it right this time by not debating but for the fact that he showed up at all is okay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi / Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' / Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.