Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim (7222 Views)

Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win / 25 Points From Interview Of ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim by mrrights: 3:08am On Jan 20, 2019
Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-Hashim

People's Trust (PT) Presidential candidate, Mr Olawepo Hashim bears his mind on the quality of leaders that are currently leading Nigeria.

The 3rd force candidate, while on a Channels TV programme titled roadmap stated that there is no difference between the level of education of President Muhammadu Buhari, who didn't proceed beyond secondary school and Atiku Abubakar who has a none academic diploma.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50bSmHFU7NU
Re: Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim by cenaman(m): 4:49am On Jan 20, 2019
been educated doesn't mean wisdom. u can b be educated and still act like dummy i can be and illiterate and act like king solomon.....

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim by bilms(m): 9:11am On Jan 20, 2019
King Solomon in a digital world?

My brother, there's no alternative to good education

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim by Hector09(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2019
Leadership quality is nt measured by how educated u are, was jonathan ny educated, just that we ve a few greedy individual governing us, is osibanjo nt a proffessor but he is the worst Vp in the history of nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim by bilms(m): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
No alternative to good education in 21st century
Re: Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim by BOOMnaija(m): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
Simply because majority of d electorates are also uneducated almajiris

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim by hisexcellency34: 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
I still need explanation on why Olawepo-Hashim candidate of the Third Force is left out of the debate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim by Triangles1(m): 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
What has Jonathan, Saraki, Atiku, the so called graduate do for Nigeria. Go and wait for your time and stop bringing frustration excuse.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim by Echine: 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
shocked

Yess some of us know you, u might be educated but we all knew dat u never ripe enough
grin
We all have to join hand together and vote out diz useless administration.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hector09:
Leadership quality is nt measured by how educated u are, was jonathan ny educated, just that we ve a few greedy individual governing us, is osibanjo nt a proffessor but he is the worst Vp in the history of nigeria
I am not a Politician: How do you know Osibanjo is the worst VP in the history is Nigeria? And how old are you? We be responsible and logical in the way comment on Social media.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim by Seetto: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Jona with his PhD, what was his achievements, he ended up been an ATM without pin...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tell it as it is, "Nigeria is ruled by an Illiterate, Buhari"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim by NuclearReactor: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
And another problem is the dumb and uneducated followers!!
Did u notice that atiku supporters scolded and queried him for not attending the debate
but conversely buhari zombie supporters dont have the balls to query him for not attending!!
Instead they praise him and attack atiku for boycotting the debate, no wonder they are called zombies!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim by NwaOhafia: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
After watching yesterdays debate I felt sorry for Nigeria.
I felt sorry for those shouting Buhari, Atiku.

I just wish Nigeria will get it right in my life time

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim by Deicide: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
cenaman:
been educated doesn't mean wisdom. u can b be educated and still act like dummy i can be and illiterate and act like king solomon.....
Yeah marrying 300+ wives is wisdom?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim by Shegzy8(m): 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
Guys I'm really in need of help..I've got some pressing issues I have to attend to and its so urgent...i'm really in need...I reside in osun state...I really need opportunities to raise this money and I am ready to work for it...please if you live in osun or around you can call me...if you have any way you can help, or opportunities in which I can use to raise it before February 5th...I got laid off at work and no means or source of livelihood.... Its life and death...its an emergency please...08108669224

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim by MrThisandthat(m): 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
We are in soup in this country already!
Re: Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim by bilms(m): 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I still need explanation on why Olawepo-Hashim candidate of the Third Force is left out of the debate

Very strange, but God pass them

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim by femo122: 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
smiley baba
Re: Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim by mandax: 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nigeria's rigged political structure which has undue large number of 20 States in one northern region is reason why Uneducated men emerged in presidential elections to lead Nigeria.

A presidential candidate must win 24 of 36 states before declared winner.

Only candidates from Fulani-controlled northern Nigeria can win 25% of votes in a presidential election so long as north says that the president must come from the north.

Land mass or population is never used as yardstick to determine where new states or regions cab be created in a region of a country formed by diverse regions. Equality between the regions is used as yardstick.

Let us restructure the political structure created by soldiers of northern Nigeria, before the structure RESTRUCTURES NIGERIA INTO MANY NEW COUNTRIES.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim by Pekele007: 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hashim should go straight to the point.

Buhari is an illiterate simple!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim by SaiAtikuTill203: 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
Atiku our next President..
If you don't like it then you must visit the lagoon and do the needful as you won't even be the first to create history in that lake of River.Only two set of people want buhari to win 2019 election
The SELFISH
The FOOLISH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim by tstx(m): 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
Irretrievably dumb masses
Re: Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim by Hector09(m): 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
What do girls even knw abt politics
OLUWAFUNMISE:

I am not a Politician: How do you know Osibanjo is the worst VP in the history is Nigeria? And how old are you? We be responsible and logical in the way comment on Social media.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim by tstx(m): 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
Bleep
Re: Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
What happened when GEJ did
Re: Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim by Omeokachie: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
Even the ones with dementia.
Re: Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim by Xisnin(m): 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
cenaman:
Solomon was educated. Illiterate cannot effectively govern in the 21st century.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim by Ooduavoice: 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
reason they will never fund the education sector so as to keep their electorate within their intellectual levels

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In: Nmandi Kanu Under Serious Pressure To Accept A 5 Igbo States BIAFRA. / Buhari's Impeachment: NASS Is Compromised, Can't Be Trusted - Gani Adams / PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.