Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,350 members, 7,846,524 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

#AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi (24228 Views)

Obasanjo Is The Most Visible Member Of The Nigerian Mafia – Dele Momodu / Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets / We Will Shutdown Aso Rock If Obasanjo Is Touched - ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by nonoski: 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
Isn't Obasanjo a criminal
Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
APc is a den of thieves

Woe to anyone who supports the evil administration
Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by Drey1: 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
neyop85:
I'm not going to even listen to trash, it's all politics, why wait till now to release your recordings?
You and your cohort will see Buhari crowned winner. Your excile will extend till 2031.

Lol. Bros, Don't br in a haste nah, calm down, oya , Read the 3rd line again with your eyes wide open like that of TINUBU , And tell me what ameachi now said again about OBJ. I will be waiting .
Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by highdon(m): 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
just don't know wot to do than to be articulated obediently
Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by PythonAmaka: 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
Python amaka
Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by chinedumoooo: 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
Promismike:
95% of Nigerians have no access to aso rock or state government houses. How we benefit from the government is when policies that have economic and social vibrancy are made.

Policies that promotes businesses and create jobs and improve our well-being's.

Before you cast your vote to buhari ask your self if his policies have done the above mentioned to Nigeria.

Governance is about the populace and any government whose policies subject it subjects to poverty, insecurity and hardship are jettisoned in a population of sensible people.

Nigeria and Nigerians will be categorized as a population of fools if incompetence and bad governance is re-elected.
President buhari policies towards agriculture through CBN banning of some food items is recommendable.
His palliative through N-power is also recommendable.

1 Like

Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by TAO11(f): 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
To think these lines are found within the pages of Obasanjo's "my watch" ... hmm!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by Afonja007: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
If your comanys name is olajide and sons Nig LTD and you want to employ new General manager for your company on the day to interview the candidates the first candidate was brought into your office , You now ask him or her why he want to become the New General manager of olajide and sons Nig LTD and he said he want to work with ekene dili chukwu Big Ltd because they set the pace for others to follow will you still employ him or her?
Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by tochukwu75(m): 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
10 Hectares of Land in Dobi Kaida, Gwagwalada @ 1.5 Million Naira.
Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by lloyds(m): 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
I have same view too. Obasanjo is a one Nigeria man. The best president Nigeria ever had.
Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by kunleweb: 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
jaxxy:
Legendary! Amaechi has seen it All and is telling it All

Nigerians are cowards... U elites are not Nigerians, The only Nigerian I have seen on this earth is Obasanjo, hate him, like him, he’s not a Yoruba man, he’s not a Hausa man- Ameachi

Deep!

Id this what Amaechi said?
Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by jaxxy(m): 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
kunleweb:

Id this what Amaechi said?

Yes literally bt check it urself, he said more which I didn’t right down.
Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by proprince(m): 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nig is in trouble. If a Amaechi is speaking this way then what else is left in Nig?
Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by Femijohn198: 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
Obasanjo has loose his respect seriously,is a kind of leader that want to take Nigeria backwards.since buhari stop his Ota farm payment roll list,obasanjo Na see buhari as enemy.
Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by Billionaire09: 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
Since Nigerians leaders are boycotting debates, why can't Nigerians also reciprocate by boycotting voting?

Afonja gutter radio and television stations will never publicise it.

God bless IPOB
God bless mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by Promismike(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
chinedumoooo:

President buhari policies towards agriculture through CBN banning of some food items is recommendable.
His palliative through N-power is also recommendable.
Quite recommendable. But its time we go beyond such to creating a viable economy where businesses and individuals thrive on their one without much reliance on the government.
Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by kunleweb: 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
jaxxy:

Yes literally bt check it urself, he said more which I didn’t right down.

We.told obj 2015. We.told him. All.these.could have been avoided

Lets keep.watching how the.play.unfolds
Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by Awoo88: 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
dreezybines:
Instead of obj to just sit and watch, he's just talking too much and losing respect...

Obj is beginning to look irrelevant...
Dismiss OBJ at your peril
Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by kernel001: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
TIGRITIS:
This one will just be cutting and joining audios up and down to be feeding pigs. And he thinks this will return thieves to the treasury, lol. Pigs will feed fat on this audio today to give them some weak rays of hope cheesy

You want terrorist to finish Nigerians like Benue and Zamfara people, Sha?
Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
The only person that owes Nigerians explanations on;
a) Why the Biggest economy in African and 3rd fasted growing economy in the world (2014) crashed in just 10 months of his assuming office, is Buhari.
b) Buhari is the only person that will explain why 12,4Million Nigeria lost their jobs because of zero economic focus of his govt.
c) Buhari is the only person that will explain why over N1.2Trillion was invested in Agriculture and we can't find the food on our dining tables.
d) It is only Buhari, that will answer why over 1,000 were killed (unprotected) by Boko Haram that he told Nigerians that he has defeated.
e) Buhari is the only person that will answer the question on the $1billion he claimed spent on arms and the Army chiefs said that they received nothing.
f) Buhari owes Nigerians explanation why has to pay about $500million for Warplanes that will be supplied in 2022 for a war that is speedily ravaging Nigerians now?
g) The question on the N9.4Trillion Missing in NNPC and catalogue of Looting by Buhari's family, friends, Party members are best explained by Buhari the Oil Minister and President is for Buhari to answer.
h) Buhari should have explained to Nigerians why he failed in all his 2015 three cardinal campaign points in 2015 of Economy, Terror War and Corruption Fight and only succeeded in bringing Poverty in the land.
This is why I said that Atiku was Right leaving the campaign Venue when Buhari fails to show up, as he can't Debate himself. BUHARI is a DISASTER.
Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by criminalmindz: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
obembet:
OBJ is a criminal we knw

Even OBJ himself knw so help us tell Mr. Saint that we are OK with him, we don't need terrorist as a leader anymore

omo see beauty ,Choi. some guys get luck ooo
Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by obembet(f): 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
criminalmindz:

omo see beauty ,Choi. some guys get luck ooo

You mean OBJ
Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by Boss13: 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
Amaechi a political criminal with a conscience. He is right about Obasanjo. He is the only one I know that would lay his life for this country. He has done it twice actually
Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by chinedumoooo: 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=Promismike post=74955056]Quite recommendable. But its time we go beyond such to creating a viable economy where businesses and individuals thrive on their one without much reliance on the government. [/quote
If you can tell yourself the truth you will agree with me that the present administration prepare us to take hard decisions and enable us to work hard and be creative without being complicit and lazy.i know,its can't be easy but Rome was not built in a day.
Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by Ubdavis(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
Pinkyhubb:
Please we are tired of all this Amaechi tape record, I think it's becoming irrelevant concerning to what we are facing now

No no! , you are , not we. Cus am looking forward to part 7 of it. I enjoy it like shit
Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Abeg who get data make him or her borrow me...i can't waste mine. grin
Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by Kayrich(m): 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
Part6 still no video. Hmm Reno has fooled a lot of u people oo.
Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by maasoap(m): 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Promismike:
95% of Nigerians have no access to aso rock or state government houses. How we benefit from the government is when policies that have economic and social vibrancy are made.

Policies that promotes businesses and create jobs and improve our well-being's.

Before you cast your vote to buhari ask your self if his policies have done the above mentioned to Nigeria.

Governance is about the populace and any government whose policies subject it subjects to poverty, insecurity and hardship are jettisoned in a population of sensible people.

Nigeria and Nigerians will be categorized as a population of fools if incompetence and bad governance is re-elected.

And as you cast your vote on 19th February. Concider Bola Tinubu assessment of buhari in 2003 which says and I quote, “Muhammadu Buhari is an agent of destabilisation, ethnic bigot and religious fanatic who, if given the chance, would ensure the disintegration of the country. His ethnocentrism would jeopardise Nigeria’s national unity.””and ask yourself if he says the truth or not about the man u want to vote.

Pls, keep your tribalism and selfish intrest apart Let's make Nigeria great again. cry

10s of millions of jobs are already lost, more being lost.

The rate of unemployment keep rising everyday.

Millions of graduate are roaming the street of Nigeria. Some have resigned their fate to bet9ja.

Hunger, hardship and suffering is everywhere. I hardly end a day without being accosted by someone begging for money to just eat.

Pls, Let"s keep tribalism, selfish intrest, and party loyalty apart and save this country from the slum cry

And don't forget to consider this attachment too. Thanks

Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by Pinkyhubb: 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ubdavis:

No no! , you are , not we. Cus am looking forward to part 7 of it. I enjoy it like shit

Then I suggest you buy your self a popcorn and keep waiting for the next release, while we move ahead for relevant issues
Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by criminalmindz: 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
obembet:

You mean OBJ
lol no. I mean the girl on ur profile
Re: #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi by obembet(f): 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
criminalmindz:

lol no. I mean the girl on ur profile

Oh thanks... But am.hooked already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu / INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega / Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.