Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,072 members, 7,849,349 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding (2826 Views)

Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Jaqenhghar: 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

How is she being desperate?
Why do you waste time with such. See the shithole mentality. A woman showing love is now desperate according to him. That is shithole wisdom at its finest.

1 Like

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by XhosaNostra(f): 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Why do you waste time with such. See the shithole mentality. A woman showing love is now desperate according to him. That is shithole wisdom at ita finest.

LMAO @ shithole mentality. That's why they deserve the kind of women that treat them as cash cows because when someone is being good to them, they see that as weakness. Let them continue to be used.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Uglymugg: 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
SilentListener:
good for her, next time don't be desperate, why on earth will you rent a house for a guy, are you his sugar mama?
You are a very stupid human being. May Bleep Bleep be XXXXXX by XXXX if you ever say women don't have anything to offer other than pussy again. Low IQ'd hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Mankosi: 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
soberdrunk:
Why are men like this, this is so insensitive of him, he should have sent her the invitation himself and not through his friend........ angry
u are not different from the guy in question.
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Jaqenhghar: 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMAO @ shithole mentality. That's why they deserve the kind of women that treat them as cash cows because when someone is being good to them, they see that as weakness. Let them continue to be used.
I tell people I wont piss on a Niggerian if he was on fire. They always have a way of making you regret being helpful. To them being nice or accomodating is being weak. I remember this driver I worked with had pity on some young ladies who loooed stranded and gave them a ride. He was telling me how they started insulting him in their dialect. Unknown to them he understood what they were saying.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 21, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

.... and it hurts you because wish to kiss their ass as well shey
No,it means you're a self-hating mother fvcker, now run along,I don't have your time
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Jaqenhghar: 12:12am On Jan 21, 2019
SilentListener:
No,it means you're a self-hating mother fvcker, now run along,I don't have your time
Dunce
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 21, 2019
Uglymugg:
You are a very stupid human being. May Bleep Bleep be XXXXXX by XXXX if you ever say women don't have anything to offer other than pussy again. Low IQ'd hypocrites.
who's this gorilla with zero IQ, trying so hard to get my attention?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 21, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Dunce
Oh you senseless one, stop licking foreigners ass, they will not take you out of Naija tongue
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Jaqenhghar: 12:21am On Jan 21, 2019
SilentListener:
Oh you senseless one, stop licking foreigners ass, they will not take you out of Naija tongue
I am already out of naija. Have been so joke's on you tongue
..oh and I didnt need to kiss anyone's ass either tongue
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 21, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

I am already out of naija. Have been so joke's on you tongue
..oh and I didnt need to kiss anyone's ass either tongue
grin grin grin if the joke is on me,then why are you acting like a clown grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Jaqenhghar: 12:28am On Jan 21, 2019
SilentListener:
grin grin grin if the joke is on me,then why are you acting like a clown grin grin
Awww. U now sound butthurt. Sorry eh.
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 21, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Awww. U now sound butthurt. Sorry eh.
Yawn you're boring me to death. now scram.
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Jaqenhghar: 12:36am On Jan 21, 2019
SilentListener:
Yawn you're boring me to death. now scram.
This your yawn na hunger yawn. Loud yawn and a short temper it can only be hinger. stop decieving yourself. Go get some food man. Good night
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Ralphjoe(m): 12:52am On Jan 21, 2019
This guy is just a very heartless human being, how can a man be this wicked to a lady that has done so much for him? It's beyond me. As for those castigating what the lady did for this man, are truely the enemy of man, so what you guys are saying is that a lady can't help or be supportive of her partner again? So all a woman is supposed to offer her man is now her pussy? Common guys be reasonable now. All i know is that this man didn't do this to the lady because of what she was doing for him but because he is a very cunny, deceptive and outrightly wicked man.
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by XhosaNostra(f): 6:50am On Jan 21, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

I tell people I wont piss on a Niggerian if he was on fire. They always have a way of making you regret being helpful. To them being nice or accomodating is being weak. I remember this driver I worked with had pity on some young ladies who loooed stranded and gave them a ride. He was telling me how they started insulting him in their dialect. Unknown to them he understood what they were saying.

It's a pity. Ungrateful swines.
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by highpriestess: 7:30am On Jan 21, 2019
SilentListener:
You are a very pitiful demented fellow.

Shame on you if you call helping and being supportive desperation.

What do you guys really want in this life.
Thunder will scatter your mouth if you ever say it's only pussy women bring to the table.
Ewu
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 21, 2019
highpriestess:

You are a very pitiful demented fellow.

Shame on you if you call helping and being supportive desperation.

What do you guys really want in this life.
Thunder will scatter your mouth if you ever say it's only pussy women bring to the table.
Ewu
even if I slap you your brain go shift,idiot dumb mechanic

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"See Finish" Vs "Mystery": The Right Way To Approach A Lady. / What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React / Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.