Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice (2795 Views)

Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) / Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) / My Current Relationship Problem. Should I Marry This Man Or His Beast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by DanielAlhassan(m): 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
I can easily make a girl fall in love with me and date me but the relationship don't last for two months

Infact before two months we have already break up

I have been in more than five relationship and it doesn't last two months but when we first started the girls will be madly in love with me but before you know it break up

The truth is I don't lie to them or make them feel am rich , am just an average guy try to make up my life

I just need your opinion to know where the mistakes are coming from or if you have similar experience and you have find out the reasons why your relationship don't last please help me out

The truth is am an introvert (gentle and quiet person)
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by Fahdiga(m): 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
Run to your village square asap and beg your village people to leave you alone

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by DanielAlhassan(m): 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
;Dget sense jor
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by Fahdiga(m): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
;Dget sense jor
Ignore my advice and forget having a permanent relationship

1 Like

Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by Uzomacharles: 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
Maybe you're showing them something you don't have...

1 Like

Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by duduade: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
Abeg gerroutt

Be licking p... Upandan o
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by DanielAlhassan(m): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
Uzomacharles:
Maybe you're showing them something you don't have...
I don't show up I swear even before the relationship I normally tell them my mind like I have my own responsibility and I really spend on girl , the will still accept to date me after sometime break up
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by DanielAlhassan(m): 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
duduade:
Abeg gerroutt

Be licking p... Upandan o

what up with you I offend you or do you know me before
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by Romanoff(f): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
Stop forcing relationships. Build solid friendships first, get to know who you're dating, else, before you know, your hands and feet no go do to count how many women you done date.

Then date with a purpose.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by SportsHD: 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
What did they say is the reason for not wanting to be with you again? How's your intimacy game?
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by DanielAlhassan(m): 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
SportsHD:
What did they say is the reason for not wanting to be with you again? How's your intimacy game?
no genuine reason
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by DanielAlhassan(m): 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
Romanoff:
Stop forcing relationships. Build solid friendships first, get to know who you're dating, else, before you know, your hands and feet no go do to count how many women you done date.

Then date with a purpose.
thanks
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by SportsHD: 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
no genuine reason
how's your bedroom skills?
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by Bluezy13(m): 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
Maybe relationship is not meant for you.
Maybe you belong to a group of people of which I happen to be among.
We don't date. Rather we are dated.
We have accepted who we are and we are a happy people.

8 Likes

Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by ImaIma1(f): 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
Maybe you show all you have to offer to get them to fall in love with you and then, they now come and see that there's nothing more. What they have seen is everything.

You show all your cards too early.

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by Uzomacharles: 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
I don't show up I swear even before the relationship I normally tell them my mind like I have my own responsibility and I really spend on girl , the will still accept to date me after sometime break up

then ask them
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by arthurwillia(m): 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
Well the last babe wey leave go meet one doctor wey get car! All die na die! I notice the relationship I lie last longer than the one I tell the whole truth about me being just average..

Bottom line work on not being average and know how to lie smal smal

Women no get joy ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by Kenneth10110(m): 2:32am On Aug 12, 2021
mine no they last pass two weeks you dey try self e get one wey just last three days self.
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 12, 2021
Just like me bro. But the difference is, na me the tire quick sha, after two months she go just dey ordinary to me, then I go dey plot map to japka. The current one wey I dey now, I love the girl tho, but she's asking for commitment and wants us to define where the relationship is heading to but Baba no gree talk because e be like say na 'fiance' she wan graduate to now when she neva pass exams. Already told her am broke as Nd average but still insist she loves me like that that. now she's threatening to leave cuz she feels am using her. Me sef confuse cuz I like the babe Wel wel, but I not wher I need to be in life yet.

5 Likes

Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by Mrscarter(f): 5:06am On Aug 12, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
I can easily make a girl fall in love with me and date me but the relationship don't last for two months

I have been in more than five relationship and it doesn't last two months but when we first started the girls will be madly in love with me but before you know it break up

The truth is I don't lie to them or make them feel am rich , am just an average guy try to make up my life

I just need your opinion to know where the mistakes are coming from or if you have similar experience and you have find out the reasons why your relationship don't last please help me out

Maybe u aint met d right one yet is all.
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by satelliteDISH(m): 7:53am On Aug 12, 2021
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by satelliteDISH(m): 7:54am On Aug 12, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

Do you have 2 inches Dickson. Maybe it is the reason.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by DanielAlhassan(m): 8:07am On Aug 12, 2021
grin
satelliteDISH:

Do you have 2 inches Dickson. Maybe it is the reason.
funny how dick take affect relationship
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by Theoutsider: 8:12am On Aug 12, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

look up borderline personality disorder all your answers are there.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by bobowaja(m): 8:29am On Aug 12, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

The best advise you need is to avoid see finish in whatever you do. I see your signature carries truth.... People especially girls can't stay with boring people who they can predict his every moves and whatever he can become. I won't ask you to start lying cos that might not be you... But you can try to be mysterious. Don't say everything! Keep some for yourself. Don't tell her everything you feel about her. In fact master the attitude of on and off.

If I were to be you, I will just stick to no string attached kind of stuffs. But since you seriously wanted a relationship, avoid see finish. She will always try to know how you feel, she will always talk about it. It is left for you to show your cards and lose the game or keep ur figures to your chest and continue winning.

Life with girls is not always straightforward. That is the best way to lose them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by bobowaja(m): 8:34am On Aug 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
No be everything suppose be spiritual. Na why pastor deh scam Una. Wetin op deh face na OT. He no street up. He is relating with girls as he will relate with boys like himself. If he no change formula, he go continue to fail.

The only thing giving him the girls is probably physical outlook and his wack OT makes him lose them fast as they came.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by bobowaja(m): 8:35am On Aug 12, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
thanks
Take relationship advises from woman and remain forever frustrated romantically.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by Nonexisting1: 8:37am On Aug 12, 2021
If you fuccked them to your fill before the two months elapsed, why worry? That they are no longer your girlfriends, have you forgotten Okafor's law?

Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by DanielAlhassan(m): 8:55am On Aug 12, 2021
SportsHD:
how's your bedroom skills?
learning
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by DanielAlhassan(m): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2021
Bluezy13:
Maybe relationship is not meant for you.
Maybe you belong to a group of people of which I happen to be among.
We don't date. Rather we are dated.
We have accepted who we are and we are a happy people.
like seriously
How do you mean you are been dated
Explain please
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by DanielAlhassan(m): 8:58am On Aug 12, 2021
ImaIma1:
Maybe you show all you have to offer to get them to fall in love with you and then, they now come and see that there's nothing more. What they have seen is everything.

You show all your cards too early.
I swear I don't show them anything
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by DanielAlhassan(m): 9:03am On Aug 12, 2021
arthurwillia:
Well the last babe wey leave go meet one doctor wey get car! All die na die! I notice the relationship I lie last longer than the one I tell the whole truth about me being just average..

Bottom line work on not being average and know how to lie smal smal

Women no get joy ooooo
grin lie to the rescue

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! Never Beg A Woman To Be With You, Dumb That Biittch!! (photos) / My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision / My Size Is Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.