Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Lady Gives Up On Love After Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years, Secretly Got Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gives Up On Love After Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years, Secretly Got Married (697 Views)

Lady Gives Man Middle Finger At Party, Upset Over Rejection (photo) / Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover / Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gives Up On Love After Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years, Secretly Got Married by Raltrending(m): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lady gives up on love after her boyfriend of 4 years, secretly got married

Source: http://instagram.com/Dearral

Re: Lady Gives Up On Love After Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years, Secretly Got Married by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
Not nice. Sorry kayla
Re: Lady Gives Up On Love After Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years, Secretly Got Married by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
She was simply dating her self. Serves her right. Dey spend on man for 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Up On Love After Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years, Secretly Got Married by Olalan(m): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
How can you date someone and would go plan an event so big as a wedding party and not get a clue.......
Re: Lady Gives Up On Love After Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years, Secretly Got Married by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
She looks desperate, how can you spend so much amount of money on a man? I'm sure he collected money from her to give his new wife. Ladies need to be wise, men are wicked and cunny.
Re: Lady Gives Up On Love After Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years, Secretly Got Married by MJBOLT: 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
love can make people do stupid things

Olalan:
How can you date someone and would go plan an event so big as a wedding party and not get a clue.......
Re: Lady Gives Up On Love After Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years, Secretly Got Married by Michelle55: 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
cry eiyaaah.. Sorry sweetie. Some dudes are like that
Re: Lady Gives Up On Love After Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years, Secretly Got Married by ValCon888: 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
D
Re: Lady Gives Up On Love After Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years, Secretly Got Married by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
Valerie47:
She looks desperate, how can you spend so much amount of money on a man? I'm sure he collected money from her to give his new wife. Ladies need to be wise, men are wicked and cunny.
You're talking about men a guy will leave one girl and marry another but you women we will dating 5 guys together
which one good pass ans me
and who know maybe the lady has bad characters like proudness
Re: Lady Gives Up On Love After Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years, Secretly Got Married by emeijeh(m): 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
This world is wicked!

#realendtimeboyfriend
Re: Lady Gives Up On Love After Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years, Secretly Got Married by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
Iamtosignno:
You're talking about men a guy will leave one girl and marry another but you women we will dating 5 guys together
which one good pass ans me
and who know maybe the lady has bad characters like proudness
Men are mean, they are the reason why women date multiple men.
Re: Lady Gives Up On Love After Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years, Secretly Got Married by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
Valerie47:
Madam you women are scam i have one here doing anyhow if i start cheating now even you will say am Bad Guy Meanwhile i dey loyal

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Up On Love After Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years, Secretly Got Married by MissRaine69(f): 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
Travel to Kumasi and wear a gown and go and cause all manner of mayhem there.
If he wanted out all he had to do was say so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gives Up On Love After Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years, Secretly Got Married by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
Iamtosignno:
Madam you women are scam i have one here doing anyhow if i start cheating now even you will say am Bad Guy Meanwhile i dey loyal
Lolz, if you do anyhow, you go see anyhow.
Re: Lady Gives Up On Love After Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years, Secretly Got Married by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
Valerie47:
Lolz, if you do anyhow, you go see anyhow.
Na she dey do anyhow and i will not care very soon
Re: Lady Gives Up On Love After Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years, Secretly Got Married by Pusyiter(m): 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Valerie47:
So you date multiple men?
no make me fear you

(1) (Reply)

There's Nothing Complicated About Women... / Whatsapp Hook Up platform for serious relationship / My Girl Just Asked Me How Much I’m Going To Contribute For Her Iphone11 Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.