Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,799 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex (3304 Views)

Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? / [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION / Do Financially Independent Ladies Expect Guys/men To Be Broke By Default? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by zexy2030(m): 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
yes, she called about 10pm that she wanted personal tutorial in her room alone... and it was off campus..I said no, come the next day...she blocked my number immediately. I laughed.

1 Like

Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
zexy2030:
yes, she called about 10pm that she wanted personal tutorial in her room alone... and it was off campus..I said no, come the next day...she blocked my number immediately. I laughed.
gringringrin
Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by Goddys(m): 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
I have outrightly turned down girls more than 15 times I could be able to recall including yesterday. It's not a big deal.
Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lolzz.. The first time was with one skinny ugly babe I met at a party back in school. It was a graduation party & I couldn't get a bike back to my place.. So she forced me to sleep over at her apartment bcoz it was closer to the venue. We got there & I slept off on her small bed with her only to wake up later to find her glued to me and touching me in places.. I just pretended I was unaware till day break. When my guys came to look for me bcoz they saw me and her that night together, they were looking at me like "we know say u done tear this one" even when I told them the truth they still no Blv me till date bcoz even the babe sef no help matters, na so she dey gum me upandan... Saw her one day on campus I was walking towards her but I didn't recognize her.. Na so she open her big teeth set smile walking towards me & crowd full ground. I just walked past her like she wasn't there. I heard her laughing hysterically behind me but I no even turn back to know why... I felt bad later sha bcoz she was kinda nice to me that night.. But I couldn't give her what she wanted undecided
Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by BEHEST(m): 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
freedomchild:
yes. back then in my year 2, there is this girl who works in salon I met. She wanted a relationship with me but I turned her down because i don't love her.. she was desperate that she started bringing and forgeting her clothing in my one room apartment I rented newly then. hmm, I immediately stopped her before it goes outta hand. she wanted to have sex with me that day but I declined.

1 Like

Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by MissSweet(f): 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
Sometimes I feel pained for most guys out there who only focus their thoughts on $€x and focus their ambitions on a$$ and boobs.

A guy in his 20's who wants to be a successful man thinks of his life plan early enough and hoping to achieve it someday. It's good to go to school graduates and get a well paid job even before thinking of loving/dating a girl.

No lady driven with success will stood so low with a man who doesn't know his plan for the future.
Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by lilmax(m): 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
NuclearReactor:
The way ladies manupilate guys using their lack of self control as a bait is getting worrisome
Am not forming saint, but i dont and wont allow girls use sexual urge as a bait to get sth from me, if i choose to have sex with u i did it on my own terms and accord and not by ur "feminine allure"!!
the only reasonable comment here cool

1 Like

Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by lilmax(m): 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
MissSweet:
Sometimes I feel pained for most guys out there who only focus their thoughts on $€x and focus their ambitions on a$$ and boobs.

A guy in his 20's who wants to be a successful man thinks of his life plan early enough and hoping to achieve it someday. It's good to go to school graduates and get a well paid job even before thinking of loving/dating a girl.

No lady driven with success will stood so low with a man who doesn't know his plan for the future.
opened account January 15

now got 13likes

guys I hail you guys, guys your stupidity wins again
Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by Hiphoper1(m): 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
MissSweet:

baby let discuss in to-to. Oya dab, DJ enimony ft Olamide.
Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by Hiphoper1(m): 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
lilmax:
opened account January 15

now got 13likes

guys I hail you guys, guys your stupidity wins again
As long as my biitches loves me,I don't give a damn to fuckin haters. love me by lil Wayne.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think She Wants To Kill Me / “my Boyfriend Has Zero Hustling Spirit, Relies On Salary” – Lady Earning 3X More / Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.