Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,456 members, 7,846,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor (23688 Views)

Govenor Matawalle Negotiated Release Of Kankara Schoolboys Without Paying Kobo / Govenor Umahi Sacks 464 Workers On May Day / Atiku Abubakar's Son Involved In Accident With His Portuguese Friend. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by missimelda01(f): 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
ClearFlair:

Aunty are we safe?

Yes o, except ASUU strike has turned me to an entrepreneur.. kindly check my signature. Thank you smiley
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by Abjbboi94: 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
grin
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by Blacklord0739(m): 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
Poor man don't have brain....some collided with your Bus just because he was a former Governor does not mean he will spend money lavishly.... To me the bus driver is a fool.....How can you demand a new Bus for that wrenched Bus that I can't buy for a #200,000 as a street guy.....guy go sit down jooo,that's why Fayose didn't replied to your quest....it's an accident and it can happen to anyone....Mr Bus driver ,GI beg ham for a second use Bus....nawa for you oooo

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by HtwoOw: 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
If the idiot killed people in the accident . thats how he wont respond to calls
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
Dove1998:
Both of you were involved in the accident and u want him to repair your motor for u.. ?

African mentality !!

Ogbeni Adaba!

Did you read the report at all? A broken down vehicle with a Caution sign placed and a Lastma official on ground to divert traffic yet one didirin chose to ram into the bus in broad day light.

Who is at fault here?
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
You will soon run mad over this buhari, you better wake up this is 2019.
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

People need to start channeling their frustrations to the right avenue. How can you call on Fayose to repair your bus when he is not a mechanic.

That's the same way you people have been calling on me to repair Nigeria. I am a cattle rearer, not an economist please.

~ProsidentBuhari

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by ClearFlair: 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
missimelda01:

Yes o, except ASUU strike has turned me to an entrepreneur.. kindly check my signature. Thank you smiley

Congratulations. Now the world is your oyster. Just make sure you read good books on management and customer acquisition. Your horizon will be broadened if you do.
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by emmy2244: 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
I was not there when it happened but I can say is that they should settle their differences for Peace sake ,May God bless our dear country Nigeria
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by ciggy000(m): 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
why asking fayose to repair your bus.is there no insurance cover on your bus?
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by gaskiyamagana: 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lolkillyou:
Buhari why?
Frozen Fayose's account?
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by gaskiyamagana: 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
ciggy000:
why asking fayose to repair your bus.is there no insurance cover on your bus?
Senior Lawyer
PDP /Fayose defence counsel team.
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by kinzodigital: 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
missimelda01:
Please repair the bus o, let us hear word grin

Check signature wink

Cute�

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by missimelda01(f): 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
ClearFlair:

Congratulations. Now the world is your oyster. Just make sure you read good books on management and customer acquisition. Your horizon will be broadened if you do.

Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by arrestdarrester: 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
E be like say Fayose no get 3rd party vehicle insurance cover.

E follow be like say the commercial bus driver sef no get 3rd party.

Otherwise matter suppose don settle tey tey.
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by missimelda01(f): 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
kinzodigital:

Cute�

Thanks
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by islandmoon: 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
missimelda01:
Please repair the bus o, let us hear word grin

Check signature wink

so why are you posting your photo everywhere ? Na market?
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by arrestdarrester: 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
Blacklord0739:
Poor man don't have brain....some collided with your Bus just because he was a former Governor does not mean he will spend money lavishly.... To me the bus driver is a fool.....How can you demand a new Bus for that wrenched Bus that I can't buy for a #200,000 as a street guy.....guy go sit down jooo,that's why Fayose didn't replied to your quest....it's an accident and it can happen to anyone....Mr Bus driver ,GI beg ham for a second use Bus....nawa for you oooo

Nigerians generally expect anyone going to occupy or leaving public office to steal/loot the treasury. That expectation is part of what is fueling corruption in Nigeria
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by missimelda01(f): 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
islandmoon:

so why are you posting your photo everywhere ? Na market?

Please check my signature, you might just understand smiley
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by Ategberoson(m): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
jrusky:

Why are you this useless? So you must comment on every nonsense and thrash posted here? God why creating human like this jobless guy for goodness sake.

Pls so it's Fayose that drove the car that damaged his car? So it's now fayose responsibility to fix his car for being a reckless driver or what? I know you hate fayose but take a good breath and ask yourself the sense in this type of depressing post.

Na wah for you ooo so 10k from apc turned you to a total lunatic this is so weird.

shut Da fvck kid. go and read that article again and edit this your nursery rhymes
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by Ategberoson(m): 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
missimelda01:

Please check my signature, you might just understand smiley

I like this your tiny nose and lips. will u be my woman?
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by teeytimi: 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
Dove1998:
Both of you were involved in the accident and u want him to repair your motor for u.. ?

African mentality !!
I'm telling you,the way people reasons baffled me at time,he might not even aware of what his tanning his name for but because of hatred and his not in the office, he started saying rubbish
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by AmazonGhost: 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
Dove1998:

African mentality !!
Abi ooo
You are very sensible, wanted to say something like this.
If it was a normal middle class person now, he won't call for repair.
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by ciggy000(m): 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Senior Lawyer
PDP /Fayose defence counsel team.
Ignorance is a big disease ooo
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by awuf2008: 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
So this rickety/off road commercial bus value at N1.7m. Haba....

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by missimelda01(f): 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ategberoson:

I like this your tiny nose and lips. will u be my woman?

Please like my necklace. God bless you
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by lexy2014: 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
Dove1998:

African mentality !!

How were both of them involved in d accident?
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by Jaideyone(m): 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
Dove1998:

African mentality !!
were you blind to the part where he said his bus was by the side of the road with caution sign because the bus was faulty? Fayose went to hit the vehicle. now the man's source of livelihood has been taken away and you still blame him.

do you even have concience?
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by bluebay(m): 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2019
It’s not an easy task sha o. I rammed my 58Million Naira Gwagon into you 1.7Mlion bus and it costs me over #12 Million to fix my Car. Mehn. I go first Dey ignore the bus driver call till them trap me . Honest truth
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by jeff1607(m): 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

People need to start channeling their frustrations to the right avenue. How can you call on Fayose to repair your bus when he is not a mechanic.

That's the same way you people have been calling on me to repair Nigeria. I am a cattle rearer, not an economist please.

~ProsidentBuhari

what are you doing here ?
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
tollytexy:
The only thing he can help u with is cutting ponmo

Lol, cheesy grin
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by mandate12: 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
If only the foolish driver remembers what Salvage Value means. 1.7M for what? Mugu!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Reacts To Surulere Plaza Fire, Prays For Victims (Photos) / Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans / President Buhari & His Wife, Aisha Arrive Eagle Square "Democracy Day"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.