Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,738 members, 7,851,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor (23689 Views)

Govenor Matawalle Negotiated Release Of Kankara Schoolboys Without Paying Kobo / Govenor Umahi Sacks 464 Workers On May Day / Atiku Abubakar's Son Involved In Accident With His Portuguese Friend. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by gbeseun(m): 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
elder1002:
like for atiku
share for obi

Can u see ur life

Ewu
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by hush15: 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
sarrki:
Wicked souls they are

They don’t care about ordinary citizens

Pdp are wicked

na wa o. Fayose helped VIO clean rickety bus off the road, them no appreciate. the stupid driver wants 1.7m for that bus wey no pass 600, 000. Lastma sef wan collect bike money back like insurance doesnt cover those bikes....
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by jrusky(m): 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ategberoson:

shut Da fvck kid. go and read that article again and edit this your nursery rhymes

Typical apc rat no surprise though.

Good day
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by 9ja083: 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
How sure are u that this report is true?
Still need to be investigated.
Fayouse had an accident and nobody is aware?
Like no reporter or this bloggers carry the news.
Na to repair car everybody come hear.
What kind of accident happened and mad his car look like an abandoned bus?
There is more to this story. Am not in support of any one. But they have to investigate this.
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by Ategberoson(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
missimelda01:

Please like my necklace. God bless you
undecided
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by idu1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
jrusky:

The report make no sense. It's all apc fabrications. It's nonsensical in everything. I don't buy thrash to gain sympathy pls.
What is your high educational qualification?
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by mechanics(m): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
He should do the right thing.
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by Tsufyaan: 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
Fayose! Haba for God sake even if you cant get him a new bus you should endeavour to toll is vehicle to a panel beating workshop to fix his bus. Small time now you go dwy run ya mouth sa Buhari is very useless with all the millions you stole common 2 Naira you no fit give this man.
People I have a very clean Dell Latitude E7740 Laptop for sale its a core i5 processor 320gig HDD, 4 gig RAM with dedicated 1gig RAM for graphics. 1920 by 1080 resolution and very flat with aluminium body of course charger is free for a small amount. Please call 08153332901. Thanks and God bless us.
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by CityNGR: 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
missimelda01:
Please repair the bus o, let us hear word grin

Check signature wink
How much till daybreak?
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
Here are people seeking attention...

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands &

properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on

investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY

(AWOYAYA).
Re: Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor by omoelerin1: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
Supposing this happened when he was the sitting gov, he would have given the man a new brand bus in the next day to score his usual cheap political popularity. Now he knows he is no longer relevant. Hence, his refusal to repair the vehicle.

Is he no longer 'ore mekunun (friend of the less privileged) as he branded himself then?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari & His Wife, Aisha Arrive Eagle Square "Democracy Day" / Gbajabiamila Reacts To Surulere Plaza Fire, Prays For Victims (Photos) / Makinde Compensates Owners Of Shot Cows, Foots Medical Of Injured Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.