Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. (1696 Views)

Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS / Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding / Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. by Munachimxo4040: 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
it all started when she came back with this piece of cloth saying its an Ashebi material for her friends traditional marriage. it was ok by me knowing that soonest others will come for ours too. i welcomed the idea and encouraged her to make a nice choice for the sewing. Days later she came demanding for money to collect the cloth from her tailor which i dont hesitate in giving her the money, i also gave her pocket money to sustain her during her stay with her friend, she promised buying something for me while coming back from ASHEBI. Na so the story take END bkos i no see her again and she never picked my calls again, After 4 days she sent me a text message saying i should carry on with my life and look for another spouse that she is gone and gone for good. i cried, tried calling again she was busying my calls. After 2months she started calling me to apologize for all she did to me saying it was the devil that i should forgive her and she is willing and ready to accept my marriage proposal now. Please @ this point am confused. what should i do to this Black witch. I need help abeg.
Re: How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. by ahiboilandgas: 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
Munachimxo4040:
it all started when she came back with this piece of cloth saying its an Ashebi material for her friends traditional marriage. it was ok by me knowing that soonest others will come for ours too. i welcomed the idea and encouraged her to make a nice choice for the sewing. Days later she came demanding for money to collect the cloth from her tailor which i dont hesitate in giving her the money, i also gave her pocket money to sustain her during her stay with her friend, she promised buying something for me while coming back from ASHEBI. Na so the story take END bkos i no see her again and she never picked my calls again, After 4 days she sent me a text message saying i should carry on with my life and look for another spouse that she is gone and gone for good. i cried, tried calling again she was busying my calls. After 2months she started calling me to apologize for all she did to me saying it was the devil that i should forgive her and she is willing and ready to accept my marriage proposal now. Please @ this point am confused. what should i do to this Black witch. I need help abeg.
after the guy don fuuuuk her tire u try enjoy your reminant if Canada guy land in future she go still run

6 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
You must be a fool to be confused @ this point.

8 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. by Rosay15(f): 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
The lady is nt meant for u, just move on cus she will still leave u again when she see another offer.
Bt, u can follow ur heart sha..

5 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. by ksbusari(m): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
Boss33:
Bleep the girl hard for like a week and dump her
sense can't locate u

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. by ksbusari(m): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
[b][/b] What should I do to this Black witch? u already knw she is a winch.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. by Ranchhoddas: 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
I find this impossible to believe.
Nobody can be this stupid.

7 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. by Kkzy90(m): 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
Just the exact way I lost my beautiful Rachael December 2017..The only girl I loved genuinely..
Take heart bro, and forget about her completely.
Life goes on..

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
wetin dey confuse u here? tell e girl u no longer interested.its possible the malaysian yahoo boy wey she run after fit don Bleep her collect her destiny and probably don even put curse on her.she wan carry her empty shell of a body back to u to inherit and instead of u to run u coming here and say u are confused.na wah for u.

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
It's hard to believe a guy can be this stupid undecided

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
If you accept her back, you will be the biggest fool in 21st century.

3 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
lefulefu:
wetin dey confuse u here? tell e girl u no longer interested.its possible the malaysian yahoo boy wey she run after fit don Bleep her collect her destiny and probably don even put curse on her.she wan carry her empty shell of a body back to u to inherit and instead of u to run u coming here and say u are confused.na wah for u.
lol I don't know the kind of brain oga op is making use of.

seems like it is powered with tiger battery for him to still dey reason the matter of girl wey leave am go follow Malaysia guy

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
virgoquin:
lol I don't know the kind of brain oga op is making use of.

seems like it is powered with tiger battery for him to still dey reason the matter of girl wey leave am go follow Malaysia guy
well maybe d juju wey d girl take hold am dey very strong

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. by bujebudanu1(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
Munachimxo4040:

Ogun will surely kee u Las Las if u accept her back.
She don say bye bye and u cried.
She's back again to break your shattered heart again.

She probably followed some guys which d plan didn't work

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. by Apination(m): 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
Yea, the same way I lost a bird that was flying in the sky undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. by Jorussia(m): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
op i pray you don't make an everlasting mistake.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
lefulefu:
well maybe d juju wey d girl take hold am dey very strong
hahahaha

juju ke, she get juju naim she no fit use am confuse the Malaysia guy .

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. by sunnychibs(m): 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
dont ever try to accept her back in fact dont pick her calls again. She's not urs,just move on with ur life.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. by rentAcock(m): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
You are a wuss, a sissy. She treats you like a used toilet paper because she knows you aren't man enough to take action. You even called her a "black witch" and still you are asking for advice here. Marry her and maybe your child will be Harry potter.

3 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. by chigoizie7(m): 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
if I call u mumu now, they will say it is an insult.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
chigoizie7:
if I call u mumu now, they will say it is an insult.

.. The guy na mumu√, I swear. Imagine what a grown man is saying. Spit's

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
rentAcock:
You are a wuss, a sissy. She treats you like a user toilet paper because she knows you aren't man enough to take action. You even called her a "black witch" and still you are asking for advice here. Marry her and maybe your child will be Harry potter.
grin grin
Re: How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
Munachimxo4040:
Loz you're confused about what? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
Aso ebi

Go and marry the 'black witch'. Mstcheeeeew
Re: How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
You don't give such people second chances. Wonder y u didn't even block her number
Re: How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
virgoquin:
hahahaha

juju ke, she get juju naim she no fit use am confuse the Malaysia guy .
haha juju dey pass juju.u no hear say na malaysian based big boy. dose ones wey don balm up for india na im u wan compare wit a babe wey dey collect her baby charms for ijebu ode.
Re: How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. by Uglymugg: 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
When you try to win a girls heart with money. wink
Re: How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. by marvin906(m): 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
too many Sissy's in the form of men everywhere

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy. by Gofwane(m): 4:51am On Jan 22, 2019
rentAcock:
You even called her a "black witch" and still you are asking for advice here. Marry her and maybe your child will be Harry potter.
cheesy oboyyeh! Kuku kill the op nah cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi For Money / Easter Twerk Video Of A Twerk Goddess / ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.