Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu (23842 Views)

Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ / 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Some Of Obansanjo's Achievement As President (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by jaybim05: 6:45am On Jan 22, 2019
SalamRushdie:
whether Tinubu likes it or not his relationship with Buhari ends next month if Buhari wins or not ...
Not only him ,even the vp is among

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 22, 2019
Tinubu is Yoruba leader, not demented Obasanjo. We are voting for Buhari

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by koyeni(m): 7:35am On Jan 22, 2019
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by farem: 7:36am On Jan 22, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
Bola For Your Mouth You Are Abusing Baba Ebora, Is Like You're Done To Leave This World

Any sane Nigerian knows that tinubu remains the nightmare of OBJ. OBJ recognises this fact- no be today. Since 1999
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by WOLEMENTO(m): 7:39am On Jan 22, 2019
livelymatilda22:

If you have parents or grandfather and respect them, you won't be dragging other people's parent into your useless point..

Now answer me, who did he support to become Ogun state Governor and what happened to him?

Did he not support her daughter when she failed contesting for a Senate seat?

Did Obasanjo not fail himself when he was supporting himself for 3 rd term?

Did he not fail when he supported Lamido to win the Pdp presidential primary?

What will happen to ADP that he formed to remove Buhary? Is that not failure?

u lack understanding obj is nt a local champion unlike tinubu no nigeria president became one without obj support am talking about a country nt a state dat insult to obj get wisdom bro

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:40am On Jan 22, 2019
farem:

Any sane Nigerian knows that tinubu remains the nightmare of OBJ. OBJ recognises this fact- no be today. Since 1999

Hmmmm Historian well done
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by Ziggylady(f): 7:44am On Jan 22, 2019
What is clear is that if it were Igbos involved in this show of shame by Yorubas against the Obasanjo they once worshipped...cries of how Igbos 'hate' one another would have been embarked upon by iredeemable cone-heads of checkered history who have refused to think like humans.
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by BubuZombi: 7:44am On Jan 22, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
if PDP are thieves then APC are armed Robbers, if PDP are criminals then APC are terrorists, if PDP are corrupt then APC are lucifers... *
If Nigerians are not hypocrites, why are we supporting Baba to neclect ASUU, even if ASUU have faults yets we are the end-victims. What has change since 2015 on *Education, Health, Social welfare, Transportaion & local security?.*
-Let's learn to say the truth especially on issues that affect our *lives, governance and collective affairs.* Nobody can brainwash me into believing things that all of us know were political lies aimed at continuous domination of the people.
-Buhari is human, can make mistakes. He is sorrounded by both good and bad, selfless and selfish, transparent and corrupt people, why then are we acting as if he is God? when*Insecurity, systematic corruption, poor condition and selective prosecution* are like Jonathan Era.
Say, think and do what you feel is right, but *because many will never forgive him for his inability to truly protect the people.* Many people have paid & are still paying Millions of Naira as Ransom to Kidnappers, *will Buhari compensate them?,* since he cannot provide adequate security?.
-We voted him because we thought he is better than Jonathan, but he allowed the *Tinubus, Osinbajos, Fasholas* and others to be control him Indirectly. He is no more the *"Action GMB"*
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA
ON ATIKUOBI MANDATE WE
ZOMBIES A. K. A IDIOTIC PIGS OF BUHARI CAN RANTZOMBIES will die of heart attack on February 19 when pdp must have recorded resounding victory in KATSINA state and all through Nigeria.

Your past leaders have brain washed you since, and you are too dumb to understand that.

Tell me how many of your kids or siblings or friends or relatives went to public school... Even a common civil servant that collect N30000 a month still have their kids in private schools. Why?

Our public school that made all this idiot in power today are dead.

Private Universities are already taking over the public ones.

You don't expect a house to stant on a very poor foundation.

Alway use your brain to reason not your ass.

Everything has gone bad before OBJ and others came into power.

At least we don't bribe our lawmakers N17billion to pass budget

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by Ziggylady(f): 7:49am On Jan 22, 2019
UltimatePrime:
Dear sir/Ma,
I'm a final year and an engineering student of Unilorin. I'm deeply in need of your financial assistance towards the progress of my project. I'm the sponsor of myself and I've never been so financially handicap until my final year. Our monthly progress report is by the ending of this month and I'm yet to acquire necessary data needed for the progress of my work due to the heavily cost of equipment rentage.
Pls kindly assist me as you deem fit. May you not lack by God's grace.

Your 'Star-boy'/fake Pastor Osunbade is sharing 10,000 Trader-moni which will turn your life around according to your fellow Yorubas......Go collect yours today and dey alright.
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by olajizz01(m): 8:03am On Jan 22, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
Bola For Your Mouth You Are Abusing Baba Ebora, Is Like You're Done To Leave This World
Shut up,who's Obj b4 Tinubu,Tinubu has won your ebora on several occasion in battles.

OBJ is obviously fighting his last and already lost battle.

Mark my word.

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by olajizz01(m): 8:10am On Jan 22, 2019
Binikingdowm:
SMH

Anybody obj support always win so I'm 100% sure 2019 is Atiku
Continue fooling yourself, no wonder your Obj has been jittery since he saw the rate of acceptance of PMB in every states.

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2019
olajizz01:
Shut up,who's Obj b4 Tinubu,Tinubu has won your ebora on several occasion in battles.

Mark my word.

Who's is OBJ before Tinubu, Lolz... Sorry I forgot Tinubu was UN President, abi bawo grin
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by bedspread: 8:20am On Jan 22, 2019
livelymatilda22:

The governorship candidate he was supporting in Ogun state Pdp, just lost to his opponent Kashamu.... Continue deceiving yourself...
In Ogun state he supported GNI.. ADC...

Check your facts
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by bedspread: 8:24am On Jan 22, 2019
olajizz01:

Mark my word.
It's an Insult to compare Tinubu to Obasanjo...

Tinubu is not more than a Lagos politician...

Obasanjo is a Nigerian Elder Statesman..

Key issues about Nigeria in World Affairs cannot be taken without Chief Obasanjo input..

Tinubu is merely a Lagos Politician ...

It's a Graveous insult to compare Chief Obasanjo and Bola Tinubu

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by PDJT: 8:32am On Jan 22, 2019
Lol @TheZoo.
Your own Baba is expired but the senile Fulani overlord is viable. Ok oo. All in desperation on who will rule the gullible baboons and monkeys named “Nigerians” but Oyibo woman. grin
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by Oluwaseyi2000(m): 8:41am On Jan 22, 2019
if he is expired den why are u mindin his words by replying him........i wonder hw som people tink sha........
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by alizma: 8:41am On Jan 22, 2019
Binikingdowm:
SMH
Anybody obj support always win so I'm 100% sure 2019 is Atiku
that was before he became expired politician.
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by praise2009: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2019
WHAT ELSE DO WE NEED FROM PDP THAT WE HAVE NOT SEEN IN THE SIXTEEN YEARS OF THEIR BAD GOVERNANCE.
AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSEHOLD, I WILL VOTE FOR PROGRESS OF THIS BELOVED COUNTRY, I WILL VOTE FOR BUHARI AND DAPO ABIODUN (OGUN STATE GOVERNOR).

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by seyiseyi11: 9:44am On Jan 22, 2019
Oga ooo tinubu u are one of the problem of this county why will u support this buari again because of what u want to be.
Contact us for ur uber driver not person like tinubu
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by bluebay(m): 9:47am On Jan 22, 2019
If Obansajo is Expired, then what are you? As if this Tinubu get say for anywhere else apart from Lagos. The Lagos sef, e don Dey loose respect
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by bluebay(m): 9:50am On Jan 22, 2019
olajizz01:

Mark my word.
Marked already.. Obj can’t be messed with. APC just nagging about him coz they know he’s strong and untouchable
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 22, 2019
dollytino4real:
see comment from a menopausal woman husband

Why evils? What did his wife do to you?
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by livelymatilda22: 10:23am On Jan 22, 2019
bedspread:
In Ogun state he supported GNI.. ADC...

Check your facts
Olodo....you don't even know anything about the Obasanjo you are shamelessly supporting ...Get out
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by bedspread: 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Olodo....you don't even know anything about the Obasanjo you are shamelessly supporting ...Get out
Wash u dirty Tongue baby Maltida ...

He who does not know and does not know he does not know should keep shut

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/2019-poll-obasanjo-endorses-adc-candidate-for-ogun-governorship.html
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by livelymatilda22: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
bedspread:
[b} Wash [/b] u dirty Tongue baby Maltida ...

He who does not know and does not know he does not know should keep shut

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/2019-poll-obasanjo-endorses-adc-candidate-for-ogun-governorship.html

Wash with Omo or Ariel?.. You don't even know what you are talking about... Just get out
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by bedspread: 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Wash with Omo or Ariel?.. You don't even know what you are talking about... Just get out
May your life not get out!
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by livelymatilda22: 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
bedspread:
May your life not get out!
All curses return to your head by the grace of almighty God... Amen!
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by bedspread: 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
livelymatilda22:

All curses return to your head by the grace of almighty God... Amen!
U need Divine Operation ..
You Cursed yourself.... I didn't!
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by livelymatilda22: 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
bedspread:
[s][/s]
U need Divine Operation ..
You Cursed yourself.... I didn't!
You are the cursed one.. Evil soul like you.

Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu Mourn Senator Osinowo / NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? / Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin