Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu (23843 Views)

Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ / 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Some Of Obansanjo's Achievement As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by bedspread: 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
livelymatilda22:

You are the cursed one.. Evil soul like you.
You can't Curse who is cursed!
Whoever Curses Me is Cursed!

Carry it on Your Head
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by livelymatilda22: 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
bedspread:
You can't Curse who is cursed!
Whoever Curses Me is Cursed!

Carry it on Your Head
It is on your head forever
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by bedspread: 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
livelymatilda22:

It is on your head forever
My plea is for u to Repent , Amend your ways and Accept JESUS... without that That Curse that Uou cursed yourself is on you... Don't say u were not told
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by livelymatilda22: 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
bedspread:
My plea is for u to Repent , Amend your ways and Accept JESUS... without that That Curse that Uou cursed yourself is on you... Don't say u were not told
The earlier you seek God forgiveness the better for you..If not, you won't escape all the evil you have been doing plus the curses that follows it.. Don't joke with this.
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by dollytino4real(f): 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
uniqueboi:

Why evils? What did his wife do to you?
pls is not me but dino dat said it o
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by dollytino4real(f): 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
quickberry:

Menopause awaits you......e dey do me like make I brush ya mouth with heavy punch
go tell it to dino not me
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by dollytino4real(f): 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
edupedia:

...and u will think u are making any sense?......
pls face dino not me u hear
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by dollytino4real(f): 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
davidadenrele:

If you are going to abuse, abuse him directly as a man don't abuse is family wife, children when you do that it's called lack of no good manners or disrespect keep that in mind next time when you have data.
see lecturer ikpi
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by NofiuFade(m): 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
realmedia:
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, has described Former President Olusegun Obasanjo as an expired politician seeking ways to make himself relevant. Tinubu said this at the APC rally in Borno state today while reacting to the damning letter Obasanjo wrote to President Buhari yesterday January 20th.

Speaking at the rally, Tinubu said no human being in his right senses should give ears to anything Obasanjo says

“I can hear the other expired leaders like Obasanjo, ranting and lying. Don’t believe him, don’t trust him, he is expired'' he said

Speaking further, the APC leader said the party since its inception, has been striving to kick corruption out of Nigeria.

“When we came on board in 2015, we made promises to all Nigerians that as the sheep of this country, we are going to turn it to the right direction and we have done that. We are sweeping all the cobwebs of the collateral corruption, we are sweeping it away to give Nigerians a new life, new home and a solid foundation; that is what President Buhari is doing and we are 100 per cent with him. President Muhammadu Buhari has been upright, firm and has been steady, focused with a great vision for the betterment and progress of this country.

“We can recall the rigging in 2003 under Obasanjo, we also knew what happened in 2007 under President Obasanjo. 95 percent of you must come out and vote en mass for Buhari because no other president had upheld democratic principles like president Buhari.

“In 1985, we gave it to him but he cannot remembers even one day to recognised MKO’s mandate of June 12. Again, when he came back into power, we ask him for the recognition he failed. Who did it; President Buhari. declared June 12 as Democracy day to honour MKO Abiola,” Tinubu said

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/obansanjo-is-expired-politician-bola.html

Nigeria is finished!!!
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
dollytino4real:
pls is not me but dino dat said it o

Hahahahaha
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by quickberry(m): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
dollytino4real:
go tell it to dino not me

I'm sending you to him....deliver my message to him
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by SirBunky85(m): 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
livelymatilda22:

I knew right from the time I read your post that you are not wise... You need to get out of that village of yours to be taken seriously... Obj and babaginda are now your gods.. Bye
stop replying dat dumbskull,he's too empty to be lectured on naija politics
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by dollytino4real(f): 6:31am On Jan 23, 2019
quickberry:

I'm sending you to him....deliver my message to him
ok i hear u Mr sender
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by quickberry(m): 6:47am On Jan 23, 2019
dollytino4real:
ok i hear u Mr sender

Ok, Mrs. Receiver
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by livelymatilda22: 11:10am On Jan 23, 2019
SirBunky85:
stop replying dat dumbskull,he's too empty to be lectured on naija politics
You are right, the song called bedspread is just too empty to engage in an intellectual conversation.
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by dollytino4real(f): 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
quickberry:

Ok, Mrs. Receiver
i delivered ur message
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by quickberry(m): 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
dollytino4real:
i delivered ur message

Weldone, good girl....oya chop am kiss
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by dollytino4real(f): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
quickberry:

Weldone, good girl....oya chop am kiss
i dash u
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by quickberry(m): 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
dollytino4real:
i dash u

That kiss is expensive oooo grin
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by dollytino4real(f): 8:27am On Jan 24, 2019
quickberry:

That kiss is expensive oooo grin
ok
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by quickberry(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
dollytino4real:
ok

Alright
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by WOLEMENTO(m): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
livelymatilda22:

If you have parents or grandfather and respect them, you won't be dragging other people's parent into your useless point..

Now answer me, who did he support to become Ogun state Governor and what happened to him?

Did he not support her daughter when she failed contesting for a Senate seat?

Did Obasanjo not fail himself when he was supporting himself for 3 rd term?

Did he not fail when he supported Lamido to win the Pdp presidential primary?

What will happen to ADP that he formed to remove Buhary? Is that not failure?
the day u get wise dat d day satan will repent y are u nt fatual about ur statement did obj form adp u need retentive memory obj form adc nt adp and mind u have dis in mind any person obj support 4president become president
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by livelymatilda22: 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
WOLEMENTO:

the day u get wise dat d day satan will repent y are u nt fatual about ur statement did obj form adp u need retentive memory obj form adc nt adp and mind u have dis in mind any person obj support 4president become president
That is because Obj is your god.... This time, God will show you that the obj you worship that can't help himself when he was kneeling for Atiku and couldn't help his daughter back to the Senate, is an ordinary human being.. Shame on you

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by WOLEMENTO(m): 11:48am On Jan 28, 2019
livelymatilda22:

That is because Obj is your god.... This time, God will show you that the obj you worship that can't help himself when he was kneeling for Atiku and couldn't help his daughter back to the Senate, is an ordinary human being.. Shame on you
the useless buhari ur generation is worshing will be disgrace next month u hear why cant buhari win when he has been contesting but until obj support b4 he can become a president u need wisdom shame on ur foolishness
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by livelymatilda22: 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
WOLEMENTO:

the useless buhari ur generation is worshing will be disgrace next month u hear why cant buhari win when he has been contesting but until obj support b4 he can become a president u need wisdom shame on ur foolishness
You are the foolish one here.. Beg Obj to support you so that you can also become the president.. Or don't you want to become s president? Wailing zombie like you
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by WOLEMENTO(m): 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
livelymatilda22:

You are the foolish one here.. Beg Obj to support you so that you can also become the president.. Or don't you want to become s president? Wailing zombie like you
u are a rascal idiot it clear to me dat u have been jubrilize u cant be free frm d bundage the dullard and liveless one put u
and consing me being the president if u are wise u will knw there age limit 4 anyone to contest 4 the highest office thank you naughties guy on nairaland may sence fall on you 4 once
oga ade nepotism is in ur bloog idiot fellow
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by livelymatilda22: 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
WOLEMENTO:

u are a rascal idiot it clear to me dat u have been jubrilize u cant be free frm d bundage the dullard and liveless one put u
and consing me being the president if u are wise u will knw there age limit 4 anyone to contest 4 the highest office thank you naughties guy on nairaland may sence fall on you 4 once
oga ade nepotism is in ur bloog idiot fellow
Go back to nursery school to learn how to write correctly...

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by WOLEMENTO(m): 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Go back to nursery school to learn how to write correctly...
thank u mugu
and u go back to ur parent to learn hw to relate with elder and probably learn how to have respect for someone who his more advance than you in age stinking and foolish guy
u lack manner at all u need delivarance so dat u can be free all madness be it political or social madness because u are suffering frm it
thank you oga ade
ungrateful pig ,divine idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buratai Orders Immediate Crackdown On IPOB Over Elections Disruption Threat / Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests / Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.