Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti (14672 Views)

Photos From Osinbajo's Mum 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Church Service / Photos From Osinbajo's Visit To Ovie Of Uvwie Kingdom / Why SIP Was Withdrawn From Osinbajo’s Office — FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by danot1030: 6:36am On Jan 22, 2019
This is just the VP at a town in Ekiti state and we have this crowd then what would we have when Buhari himself will visit.

A doctor should be on standby with Obasanjo as he may likely have a heart attack.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by Quaddafi29: 6:49am On Jan 22, 2019
So shameful that a Vice President is now used to roam around markets sharing money to traders and endangering himself all in the name of vote buying. I wonder what N10000 can do for a trader. It can't even purchase half bag of rice. This shows you how much regards the president regards his vice. What a way to disgrace. And the smallish pastor who wears one cloth does this with a smile on his face.
Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by Highbhee(m): 6:54am On Jan 22, 2019
La's las wen APC go leave power... U no go see #1 for treasury again...

Vice president(Pastor) turned G-boy grin...
Scammer Oshi... grin
Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by zaFuhrer(m): 7:01am On Jan 22, 2019
The shoe guy, how many shoes will he buy with 10k or the lady tying gyale.
Scam!
Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by Gorozo(m): 7:15am On Jan 22, 2019
obasanjo can u see Wat a good leader is capable of doing...obj go and see ur doctor

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by Fitz22(f): 7:17am On Jan 22, 2019
Trademoni less than a month to election and Nigerians will vote for them...Speechless...
Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by omoelerin1: 7:17am On Jan 22, 2019
Shameless man
A whole vice President touring every state of the federation giving market women ten thousand naira under the guise of loan. And he said he was not buying their consciences .
Fake pastor

Even there are online apps that give loan up to hundred thousand naira within thirty munites without collateral.
Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by foreshore(m): 7:20am On Jan 22, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Hard working and loyal Vice President.
The growing popularity of this humble man is what is currently killing Obasanjo.

Osinbajo is the greatest Yoruba man, he comes closely second behind his erudite Father- in-law, Baba Awolowo, while Obasanjo will not be ranked among the first 50, even some useless State Governors like Alao Akala are greater than the useless Umuhahia bastard!

This one is poor in history
Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by jaxxy(m): 7:26am On Jan 22, 2019
This just plain vote buying, sell ur conscience 10k per vote and u must write down ur pvc. Months to election u vigorously running all over the place sharing 10k to people how many of these people are even actual traders? The major thing is show us pvc and collect ur money. Criminal in sheep saints clothing.
Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by koyeni(m): 7:27am On Jan 22, 2019
Vp seems desperate
Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by luminouz(m): 7:36am On Jan 22, 2019
Stanlee19:
All good but

If I will present to you a business that the investment is 38,000 naira only and you cab earn up to 96,000 per day,, 34.5 million naira in a year would you listen to my presentation?*

Just Whatsapp 08051680726

Some will say it's a scam but message me and find out yourself
Why not tell all ur family members this 'great' opportunity??
Charity begins at home,not so? undecided
Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by Ovamboland(m): 7:37am On Jan 22, 2019
jayson87:
VOTE BUYING 2.0 AKA LOOTERMONI.

Loans giving out without paperwork and collateral ...laughing in Swahili

Yes better to give the loan to the Ben Bruce and Atiku's who have collateral but will never pay back.
Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by Ovamboland(m): 7:38am On Jan 22, 2019
Stanlee19:
All good but

If I will present to you a business that the investment is 38,000 naira only and you cab earn up to 96,000 per day,, 34.5 million naira in a year would you listen to my presentation?*

Just Whatsapp 08051680726

Some will say it's a scam but message me and find out yourself

Ponzi scheme alert!
Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by farem: 7:43am On Jan 22, 2019
etebefia:
Tradermoni ke, vote buying ni.

Cifia pains, spreading on them like wildfire

Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by Ovamboland(m): 7:43am On Jan 22, 2019
omoelerin1:
Shameless man
A whole vice President touring every state of the federation giving market women ten thousand naira under the guise of loan. And he said he was not buying their consciences .
Fake pastor

Even there are online apps that give loan up to hundred thousand naira within thirty munites without collateral.

Go in peace with your PDP that gives masses nothing but can give big men 4 billion for prayers, most of the money will end up as houses in USA UK, and they will put one wife or girlfriend there.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by farem: 7:47am On Jan 22, 2019
Uglyaddy:

Yimu...

1 Like

Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by Ovamboland(m): 7:49am On Jan 22, 2019
farem:

Cifia pains, spreading on them like wildfire

This is the real reason the NASS leadership has been on the forefront of campaign against trader monie, after they all approved the budget for it.

It was the lifeline they were waiting for to loot towards their re-election and use to settle cronies. But they are in pains since the VP assumed direct supervision of the disbursement to prevent hijack of the funds.

As the traders are expressing joy, the NASS members are feeling bitter.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by Caseless: 7:52am On Jan 22, 2019
madridguy:
Our one and only Starboy wink wink wink

Someone should tell me, na woman dey rule the community? cry
I'm asking that question, too.
Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by cardoctor(m): 8:03am On Jan 22, 2019
Good. Let the poor masses gain something from this chaos.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by omoelerin1: 8:19am On Jan 22, 2019
[quote author=Ovamboland post=74993537]

Go in peace with your PDP that gives masses nothing but can give big men 4 billion for prayers, of the money will end up as houses in USA UK, and they will put one wife or girlfriend there. [/qu ote]Gerraout
What concerns me with PDP or APC

who are the PDP who are APC

To the daft like you, anyone that criticise your govt belongs to opposition
Nonsense
Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by lx3as(m): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2019
madridguy:
Our one and only Starboy wink wink wink

Someone should tell me, na woman dey rule the community? cry

Virtually all Ekiti towns and some other Yoruba towns put regents, female rulers and daughters of the departed kings on the thrones, before new kings are selected.
It can take years for a new king to be selected/elected and it's very dangerous to put male regent.
Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by senatordave1(m): 8:51am On Jan 22, 2019
[quote author=omoelerin1 post=74994563][/quote]
Buhari will win ekiti
Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by mamotalk: 9:26am On Jan 22, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Hard working and loyal Vice President.
The growing popularity of this humble man is what is currently killing Obasanjo.

Osinbajo is the greatest Yoruba man, he comes closely second behind his erudite Father- in-law, Baba Awolowo, while Obasanjo will not be ranked among the first 50, even some useless State Governors like Alao Akala are greater than the useless Umuhahia bastard!
I know that Awolowo would have desscibed this as flotsam and jetsam because baba is too progressive to associate with this child-play acts.
Arrant nonsensical APC.
Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by chiedozie198100: 10:03am On Jan 22, 2019
so those artisans displaying their products need 10k to boost their business, abi?

only the sewing machine alone is how much?
Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by Bashoruntolu(m): 10:10am On Jan 22, 2019
This town, Iworoko-Ekiti is the darkest town in Nigeria, known for nothing other than hatred towards non-indigenes. There's nothing to be called development in the town despite being the nearest community to Ekiti state University, EKSU. There's no single bank or viable hospital. Only a decade ago, tens of then UNAD students were murdered in this dungeon called Iworoko-Ekiti. Till date, their indigenes still oppress everyone including students. Rape is legalized in this town via a festival called 'odun epa'. They will now and then enter police station to beat up policemen. One baba Asape, an evil and wicked man controls their security network. Students are paraded naked every and then, their offences - dating their supposed girlfriends; refusing to buy dry gin for them; the funniest, calling them 'indigenes' that they really are.
With all the beautification in those photos above, yhu can still notice their reagent putting on an earring which is totally wrong and unacceptable in Yoruba land. No reagent does that except in the movies.
It pains me a lot to see Osibanjo in this community when ASUU is even on strike, this visit has no value since normal human beings(EKSU students) are not there... I only survived the town while there because they know me to be a prince from Ado community... Though I got dared but being a God-fearing and wise man, I overcame all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Poll Results Fraught With 513,214 Lapses, Say Csos / I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye / Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.