Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti (14670 Views)

Photos From Osinbajo's Mum 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Church Service / Photos From Osinbajo's Visit To Ovie Of Uvwie Kingdom / Why SIP Was Withdrawn From Osinbajo’s Office — FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by Bashoruntolu(m): 10:14am On Jan 22, 2019
lx3as:

Virtually all Ekiti towns and some other Yoruba towns put regents, female rulers and daughters of the departed kings on the thrones, before a new kings are selected.
It can take years for a new king to be selected/elected and it's very dangerous to put male regent.

Their king, alaworoko died a while ago.

This town, Iworoko-Ekiti is the darkest town in Nigeria, known for nothing other than hatred towards non-indigenes. There's nothing to be called development in the town despite being the nearest community to Ekiti state University, EKSU. There's no single bank or viable hospital. Only a decade ago, tens of then UNAD students were murdered in this dungeon called Iworoko-Ekiti. Till date, their indigenes still oppress everyone including students. Rape is legalized in this town via a festival called 'odun epa'. They will now and then enter police station to beat up policemen. One baba Asape, an evil and wicked man controls their security network. Students are paraded Unclad every now and then, their offences - dating their supposed girlfriends; refusing to buy dry gin for them; the funniest, calling them 'indigenes' that they really are.
With all the beautification in those photos above, yhu can still notice their reagent putting on an earring which is totally wrong and unacceptable in Yoruba land. No reagent does that except in the movies.
It pains me a lot to see Osibanjo in this community when ASUU is even on strike, this visit has no value since normal human beings(EKSU students) are not there... I only survived the town while there because they know me to be a prince from Ado community... Though I got dared but being a God-fearing and wise man, I overcame all
Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by Bashoruntolu(m): 10:16am On Jan 22, 2019
danot1030:
This is just the VP at a town in Ekiti state and we have this crowd then what would we have when Buhari himself will visit.

A doctor should be on standby with Obasanjo as he may likely have a heart attack.

Sorry bro, know this -

This town, Iworoko-Ekiti is the darkest town in Nigeria, known for nothing other than hatred towards non-indigenes. There's nothing to be called development in the town despite being the nearest community to Ekiti state University, EKSU. There's no single bank or viable hospital. Only a decade ago, tens of then UNAD students were murdered in this dungeon called Iworoko-Ekiti. Till date, their indigenes still oppress everyone including students. Rape is legalized in this town via a festival called 'odun epa'. They will now and then enter police station to beat up policemen. One baba Asape, an evil and wicked man controls their security network. Students are paraded Unclad every and then, their offences - dating their supposed girlfriends; refusing to buy dry gin for them; the funniest, calling them 'indigenes' that they really are.
With all the beautification in those photos above, yhu can still notice their reagent putting on an earring which is totally wrong and unacceptable in Yoruba land. No reagent does that except in the movies.
It pains me a lot to see Osibanjo in this community when ASUU is even on strike, this visit has no value since normal human beings(EKSU students) are not there... I only survived the town while there because they know me to be a prince from Ado community... Though I got dared but being a God-fearing and wise man, I overcame all
Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by Bashoruntolu(m): 10:17am On Jan 22, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Hard working and loyal Vice President.
The growing popularity of this humble man is what is currently killing Obasanjo.

Osinbajo is the greatest Yoruba man, he comes closely second behind his erudite Father- in-law, Baba Awolowo, while Obasanjo will not be ranked among the first 50, even some useless State Governors like Alao Akala are greater than the useless Umuhahia bastard!

Know this - This town, Iworoko-Ekiti is the darkest town in Nigeria, known for nothing other than hatred towards non-indigenes. There's nothing to be called development in the town despite being the nearest community to Ekiti state University, EKSU. There's no single bank or viable hospital. Only a decade ago, tens of then UNAD students were murdered in this dungeon called Iworoko-Ekiti. Till date, their indigenes still oppress everyone including students. Rape is legalized in this town via a festival called 'odun epa'. They will now and then enter police station to beat up policemen. One baba Asape, an evil and wicked man controls their security network. Students are paraded Unclad every and then, their offences - dating their supposed girlfriends; refusing to buy dry gin for them; the funniest, calling them 'indigenes' that they really are.
Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by danot1030: 11:04am On Jan 22, 2019
Bashoruntolu:

Sorry bro, know this -

This town, Iworoko-Ekiti is the darkest town in Nigeria, known for nothing other than hatred towards non-indigenes. There's nothing to be called development in the town despite being the nearest community to Ekiti state University, EKSU. There's no single bank or viable hospital. Only a decade ago, tens of then UNAD students were murdered in this dungeon called Iworoko-Ekiti. Till date, their indigenes still oppress everyone including students. Rape is legalized in this town via a festival called 'odun epa'. They will now and then enter police station to beat up policemen. One baba Asape, an evil and wicked man controls their security network. Students are paraded Unclad every and then, their offences - dating their supposed girlfriends; refusing to buy dry gin for them; the funniest, calling them 'indigenes' that they really are.

This long epistle just to mention and yet one can't make anything reasonable from it.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by Pizzle1234(m): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2019
If i were these people,i will collect the Trader moni and still won't vote for them.. What a scam
Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by Bashoruntolu(m): 11:35am On Jan 22, 2019
danot1030:

This long epistle just to mention and yet one can't make anything reasonable from it.

When yhu be ode oshi
Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by AloyalNigerian(m): 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
Reminds me of Stomach Infrastructure cheesy
Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by jojoki: 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
Pastor Osinbajo should be address as ordinary Osinbajo. In a sane environment he ought to have personally resign from this evil government. What does it profit a man to gain the whole and miss heaven. May God bless Nigeria
Re: Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti by Ephiezy4real(m): 11:27am On Jan 23, 2019
akinhanger:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Monday flagged off the federal government’s ‘Tradermoni’ describing the scheme as “one of the major policies of President Muhammadu Buhari’s government to empower the youth and poor Nigerians.

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN,in Ekiti state visits Iworoko community to commiserate with the bereaved following the Fatal Lorry Accident and the demise of Alaworoko.

Source:
https://all-gists..com/2019/01/Photos-From-Osinbajo-Tradermoni-Visits-Iworoko-Community-In-Ekiti.html

Please, I like to have a discussion with you. Kindly reach me through 08136903541 phonecall, SMS/ whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Mocks Patience Jonathan With Controversial Video, As EFFC Siezed Her N1b / MKO ABIOLA Was A Selfish And Corrupt Polictician Who Had Selfish Interests. / Armored Tanks, Jets For Anambra Governorship Elections - IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.