Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

The Supplication To Win The Heart Of Your Husband - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Supplication To Win The Heart Of Your Husband (629 Views)

Supplication Of The Travellers For The Residents / I Need Duas And Supplication To Battle Masturbation / Supplication For The Best: What Would You Ask For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Supplication To Win The Heart Of Your Husband by AbuUbayy1(m): 7:45am On Jan 22, 2019
The Duaa' to Win the Heart of your Husband

Umm Habeebah:
Ibn Mas'ud reported that Umm Habiba said:

اللُه م أَْمتِْعِن بَِزْوِج َ ي رُس ِ ول اللِه صلى اا عليه وسلم

Allah, enable me to derive benefit from my husband, Allah's Messenger
(may peace be upon him) (Musnad Ahmad and Saheeh Al Muslim).

Lesson in the Narration:

i) Wife should try all effort to win the heart of her spouse, even by
uttering duaa'; Allaahumma Amti'nee bi zawjee (his name).

�Tuhaftul (Musnadul) 'Aroos p.48.

Download the book here:http://simplysalafiyyah.com/women-r.php?id=33&tuhfatul-aroos-(the-nuptial-gift)
Re: The Supplication To Win The Heart Of Your Husband by sarahade(f): 12:38am On Jan 28, 2019
So husband shoud nt try to win the heart of his wife. You are not ok.
Re: The Supplication To Win The Heart Of Your Husband by tintingz(m): 12:49am On Jan 28, 2019
sarahade:
So husband shoud nt try to win the heart of his wife. You are not ok.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: The Supplication To Win The Heart Of Your Husband by sarahade(f): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2019
tintingz:
Lol.

I'm tired of seeing men think women will fall for their scam hiding under religion. Thank God divorce is permitted misbehave and see if any reasonable woman will wait. Awon psycho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Supplication To Win The Heart Of Your Husband by tintingz(m): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
sarahade:

I'm tired of seeing men think women will fall for their scam hiding under religion. Thank God divorce is permitted misbehave and see if any reasonable woman will wait. Awon psycho
Unfortunately Muslim women have been indoctrinated to believe in these things, they are subjected to men and see men as superior.

Since Muslim men can take multiple wives, Muslim women will have to do everything to win their husbands heart. Even the Prophet(sa) wives had issues with each other just to win his heart but Aisha(ra) was his favorite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Supplication To Win The Heart Of Your Husband by sarahade(f): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
tintingz:
Unfortunately Muslim women have been indoctrinated to believe in these things, they are subjected to men and see men as superior.

Since Muslim men can take multiple wives, Muslim women will have to do everything to win their husbands heart. Even the Prophet(sa) wives have issues with each other just to win his heart but Aisha(ra) was his favorite.

All i see is pure manipulation. And invention of different fake hadith just to keep women under control. But civilisation has help expose this sexist hidding under religion to justify their shameful acts.
Re: The Supplication To Win The Heart Of Your Husband by tintingz(m): 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
sarahade:

All i see is pure manipulation. And invention of different fake hadith just to keep women under control. But civilisation has help expose this sexist hidding under religion to justify their shameful acts.
Non of these manuscripts were never divine, they were written down by some archaic patriarch men who were sexist.

2 Likes

Re: The Supplication To Win The Heart Of Your Husband by true2god: 10:42am On Jan 29, 2019
sarahade:

Lol. Take am easy abeg.
Re: The Supplication To Win The Heart Of Your Husband by Lukgaf(m): 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
islam is beauty

(1) (Reply)

Is Allah More Than One / Inheritance / My Westie Brothas! What's Life Like In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.