Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria (12568 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him / Human Rights Abuse: Ihejirika Replies Amnesty Internationa / Human Rights Abuse: Ihejirika Replies Amnesty International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2010
^^^ You see!

They will not talk about child rights. That turkey is about to mug the poor little boy for his food.

Animals commit more than 90% of the crimes on Earth especially murder and assualt, yet these people will fight for their rights yet let them blame Blacks for commiting most crimes. angry
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2010
With great reluctance, Professor Busta Rhymz, I enclose herewith a picture I took in Nigeria not many moons ago, to illustrate what happens to accused petty thieves there. To show how NORMAL this form of "justice" has become in Nigeria, children from a nearby grade school gathered at the scene on their way to morning classes, to gloat and laugh over the macabre spectacle in this photograph.

Feel free to adopt a selective awareness of events on the mean streets of Nigeria, if that helps you get to sleep at night.
Personally,   I prefer to call it as I see it, and if that distresses you, at least be glad to have never witnessed what I show here, for one NEVER gets used to it.

Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by rhymz(m): 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2010
Jakumo:

With great reluctance, Professor Busta Rhymz, I enclose herewith a picture I took in Nigeria not many moons ago, to illustrate what happens to accused petty thieves there. To show how NORMAL this form of "justice" has become in Nigeria, children from a nearby grade school gathered at the scene on their way to morning classes, to gloat and laugh over the macabre spectacle in this photograph.

Feel free to adopt a selective awareness of events on the mean streets of Nigeria, if that helps you get to sleep at night.
Personally,   I prefer to call it as I see it, and if that distresses you, at least be glad to have never witnessed what I show here, for one NEVER gets used to it.
. . . LoL! My friend this proves nada? Besides, this picture could ve been taken anywhere, Liberia, Siera Leon, Congo etc. . .I was hoping you will put up a picture to depict what you actually said, let me remind you again:
Jakumo:

in Nigeria,
human bodies are often simply
ground to shreds by passing traffic,
or just left to putrefy, swell and
burst by the roadside, as indifferent
pedestrians walk by, all totally
inured to such horrific sights, by
frequent exposure.
Jakumo link=topic=497545.msg7019862#msg7019862 date=1288118520:

. . . Now tell me, how does putting up a picture of sb burnt to death equate to having putrefying human cadava littered on the street, ground to pieces by pedestrians and moving vehicles? That is my grouch with you, whether a petty thief or an armed robber gets jungle justice when caught by an angry mob is another thing entirely, the appropriateness of such is open to debate but your claims? Pretty dumb!!
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Confusion: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2010
Where is this mbeki that started this whole noise
Nurtured dilusion truely
too much breast milk is worrying this people
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Ibime(m): 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2010
Come on Rhymz. Don't act like corpses weren't often left on the streets in the 90s. Perhaps Jakumo is talking of old experiences. Cut the dude some slack.

I particularly remember a body that was left near Lagos Bus Stop in PH for about 5 days in the mid-1990s. All of that has changed with better intra-state environmental agencies. . .but it was common place to see corpses on streets during Abacha era.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by tEsLim(m): 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2010
What type of rubbish post is this , we have been fighting for human right since even before independence, we never get our own rights and then you bring fowl and animal rights that's very rude! We get our own right first and win; then we can fight for chickens.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2010
LMAO,

Abeg lets hear word.

Animal aint got no rights in nigeria,

get over it.

http://nigeriajobsvacancies..com/
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2010
Why not?

Will the fact he makes less than $1 a day be an excuse if he transports Black people like that?

did poster *69 actuall compare black people to animals,

just make sure i dont ever catch you cos if i do i'll transport you in such a manner those chickens will feel damn sorry for you, douche
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2010
@poster

I wanted to ask were are you from then i saw in your quote that you are from planet Mars undecided undecided undecided undecided

I guess in mars they convey chickens to the abattoir in air conditioned buses and limousines smiley smiley smiley

Don't worry be patient with us here in Nigeria, i can assure you that real sooon, (at least one thousand years from now) we will get to that level. Trust me wink wink
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by invisible2(m): 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2010
I wonder at topic, is there anything to prove that animals that were transported in cars (with seat belt) tastes better than those that rode okada upside down?
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 12:28am On Oct 27, 2010
Fearless03:

Why not?

Will the fact he makes less than $1 a day be an excuse if he transports Black people like that?

did poster *69 actuall compare black people to animals,

just make sure i dont ever catch you cos if i do i'll transport you in such a manner those chickens will feel damn sorry for you, douche

Why not?

If gays can frequently be comparing their campaign to civil rights, why can't animal rights?

Is that not the cheapest way to get credibility? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by rhymz(m): 1:24am On Oct 27, 2010
Ibime:

Come on Rhymz. Don't act like corpses weren't often left on the streets in the 90s. Perhaps Jakumo is talking of old experiences. Cut the dude some slack.

I particularly remember a body that was left near Lagos Bus Stop in PH for about 5 days in the mid-1990s. All of that has changed with better intra-state environmental agencies. . .but it was common place to see corpses on streets during Abacha era.
. . .well Ibime I am not disputing that could ve happened, sure I as well ve experiences of my own, however, Mr Jakumo's claim is a total deviation. I mean, come on, human corpses left on the streets, left to putrefy with vehicles running over them to turn them to shreds and ppl going on abt it like it was part of the society. Come on na which kind lie be dat one na!!
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 27, 2010
In Nigeria police murder people like chiken and you dont want to speak up about that it is chikens right that you will? My friend in Africa people are struggling to survive it is not like Britain or the USA were chikens are allowed to be gay.

*Chuckles* cheesy
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 3:14am On Oct 27, 2010
rhymz:

. . .well Ibime I am not disputing that could ve happened, sure I as well ve experiences of my own, however, Mr Jakumo's claim is a total deviation. I mean, come on, human corpses left on the streets, left to putrefy with vehicles running over them to turn them to shreds and ppl going on abt it like it was part of the society. Come on na which kind lie be dat one na!!

Professor Busta Rhymz, once my truthful observations are made, I rarely waste energy trying to argue with those who prefer to ignore reality. If you are satisfied that you have never seen dead bodies ground to pieces or left to rot in Nigeria, then by all means do retain that comforting illusion, since your personal version of reality is not required to conform with what actually takes place.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by rhymz(m): 7:46am On Oct 27, 2010
Jakumo:

Professor Busta Rhymz, once my truthful observations are made, I rarely waste energy trying to argue with those who prefer to ignore reality. If you are satisfied that you have never seen dead bodies ground to pieces or left to rot in Nigeria, then by all means do retain that comforting illusion, since your personal version of reality is not required to conform with what actually takes place.
. . .Arguement with who?? You must be mistaking me for a person that gives a damn!
Make your point and move on that is what I ve been saying to your lying a$$, no need painting exaggerated pictures in the guise of stating the facts. I ve asked you several times to state clearly where in Nigeria you saw putrefying human corpse littered on the street with traffic running over it and grinding it to shred? Instead, you put up a suggestive picture and claimed it was one of the many pictures of such you took when you were in Nigeria. Very laughable, you could ve taken snapshots at the school too kids you claimed were grinning and making derogatory statement or perhaps it was more convenient leaving them out of the picture cos really you did not take those snapshots, you yanked it off some article and then put it up to make a $tup!d point.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 8:28am On Oct 27, 2010
Very well sir, your opinions are interesting, and duly noted.

Perhaps, after much trial and error, I will become able to ape your amazing ability to see but not believe. I clearly have much to learn by snuffling through the pearls of wisdom you bring to the table.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 27, 2010
invisible!:

I wonder at topic, is there anything to prove that[b] animals that were transported in cars (with seat belt) tastes better than those that rode okada upside down?
[/b]
ROTFLMAO !
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 27, 2010
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool this made me laugh hard!!!! I Love Nigeria!!!! grin
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by wesley80(m): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2010
Jakumo:

Perhaps, after much trial and error, I will become able to ape your amazing ability to see but not believe. I clearly have much to learn by snuffling through the pearls of wisdom you bring to the table.

Dont know which is more annoying; Your Sarcasm or your Ignorance. I guess annoying people come in complete packages dont they?
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 10:34am On Oct 27, 2010
wesley80:

Dont know which is more annoying; Your Sarcasm or your Ignorance.

I am flaterred by your honesty in crediting me with the power to "annoy" you at will. This cheerful news comes as an unexpected treat, on this otherwise uneventful day.

To ensure that my hypnotic words vanish forever, may I suggest that you kick your computer to pieces when next the mood takes you. I engage in this form of aggression therapy from time to time, and I can attest that it is a very worthwhile and safe expression of otherwise impotent rage, which is far more humane than kicking your poor dog while in such an agitated state.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Mbeki: 11:11am On Oct 27, 2010
Sorry folks, I never new the animal rights issue will be taken serious to the extent of being moved to the front page 2 months after posting it.

What you guys don't understand is that, by respecting animal rights, we'll value humans rights the more.

We can only respect the rights of others if we understand what animal and human rights are.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 11:23am On Oct 27, 2010
Mbeki:

We can only respect the rights of others if we understand what animal and human rights are.

What utter junk rubbish!!!

As I said earlier, it is nurtured delusion. Even most of these animal right rubbish is directed at the animals that are fluffy and cute or generate a perception of magnificent looking/displays.

It is reasonable to not harm animals unnecessarily but the whole setting up right thing is rubbish and has little bearing to human rights.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Mbeki: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2010
Sagamite:

What utter junk rubbish!!!

As I said earlier, it is nurtured delusion. Even most of these animal right rubbish is directed at the animals that are fluffy and cute or generate a perception of magnificent looking/displays.

It is reasonable to not harm animals unnecessarily but the whole setting up right thing is rubbish and has little bearing to human rights.

Aren't u contradicting yourself?
The Bible, The Quran, the Upanishad and other holy scriptures instructs mankind to treat animals kindly, even though animals are to serve as food to man, that doesn't mean they should be treated anyhow.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2010
Mbeki:

Aren't u contradicting yourself?
The Bible, The Quran, the Upanishad and other holy scriptures instructs mankind to treat animals kindly, even though animals are to serve as food to man, that doesn't mean they should be treated anyhow.

No, I am not contradicting myself.

An advice or expectation is not something you necessarily legislate against.

Let me give you another example:

If someone has a car accident and is hurt and about to die, it is reasonable to give a helping hand. Governments do not go and legislate to enforce that, do they?

If I saw Alao Akala/IBB dying, I will walk off or sit down get some popcorn out and watch them die whilst filming it on my mobile. No one can legislate that I should help.

So, No, I did not contradict myself.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by armyofone(m): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2010
i can pic you hitting bingo cry cry cry

grin

@ Sagamite
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by rhymz(m): 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2010
Jakumo:

. . . .Hahahahaha. . . This guy is funny, you re better off writing your incoherent mumbo-jumbo at least I can't contend that U alone understand it. . .now move on
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2010
All is well Professor Busta Rhymz, and the pleasure of providing this day's entertainment is all mine.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Mbeki: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2010
@ Sagamite,

Legislations brings enforcement of policies. Simple.

the IBB /Akala example is a poor attempt on analogy
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2010
Mbeki:

@ Sagamite,

Legislations brings enforcement of policies. Simple.

You don't get it.

IT SHOULD NOT BE A POLICY!!!

Mbeki:

the IBB /Akala example is a poor attempt on analogy

How is it?
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by rhymz(m): 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2010
Jakumo:

All is well Professor Busta Rhymz, and the pleasure of providing this day's entertainment is all mine.
. . . Just Move on. . . Lol. . .your 30min of Fame is Over. . . Hehehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo At Senator Garba's 50th Birthday Celebration In Yola / Foreign Reserves Decline By $2.3bn In 11 Weeks / Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.