Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,545 members, 7,861,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

Can Money Buy Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Money Buy Love? (2479 Views)

Can Money Buy Love?? / Can Money Buy Love? / Can Money Buy True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Money Buy Love? by cidieschat(m): 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2007
My dear when u look at the way the country is going, you see that our girls only wants lie and wealth. But this is also a link to a guy who can play around, Before i Joined MTN NIgeria, i have lost 5 of my chicks to richer guys but those whom i have lied to are still my girls to date.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by Raymand(m): 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2007
If love is sex, yup! and lots of it too. . .
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by drrionelli(m): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2007
Let me see if I'm reading this correctly--

You say, cidieschat, that the girls you're still dating are girls you've lied to, correct? Allow me to ask if YOU would date a girl who lies to you. If so, then, as the French say, chacun a son gout. If NOT, however, then how is it that you can expect a girl to trust you when you admit lying to her? Trust is the basis of relationships, isn't it?
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by cuteass1(f): 12:41am On Apr 20, 2007
Well if you want the honest truth, MONEY CANNOT BUY LOVE BUT IT CAN SURE AS HELL BUY YOU PLENTY OF GIRLS wink

I was talking to a male friend in naija some days ago and he was complaining of the same thing ooh, of how a girl will first look at you from head to toe, then measure your cash, before considering if they'll go out with you or not.

If you have a car, then you're talking. If not then that might be your "mistake no.1" lol
it really pained my heart that our girls have been brainwahsed with money that much, my friend was like "you're talking because you live outside the country"

well i know myself, and the fact that the size of a guy's pocket shouldn't be the first priority angry

but dear, don't worry sha, when you find true love, you'll see that cash has nothing to do with Iit cheesy

Btw i'll advice you to stop lying ooh, find a girl with the "real you", any girl that doesn't accept you for who you are, is not worth your time, and remember the truth always has its way of coming out. By then you'll have caused yourself more embarrassment than necessary

lastly, you might loose your dream girl with all the lies, "a girl that would have loved you without the cash, might find it difficult doing so after the lies have been uncovered" DON'T BE A VICTIM sad
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by jbuoy(m): 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2007
A horse and a rabbit are playing in a meadow. The horse falls into a mud hole and is sinking. He calls to the rabbit to go and get the farmer to help pull him out to safety. The rabbit runs to the farm but the farmer can't be found. He drives the farmer's Mercedes back to the mud hole and ties some rope around the bumper. He then throws the other end of the rope to his friend, the horse, and drives the car forward saving him from sinking!
A few days later, the rabbit and horse were playing in the meadow again and the rabbit fell into the mud hole. The rabbit yelled to the horse to go and get some help from the farmer.
The horse said, "I think I can stand over the hole!" So he stretched over the width of the hole and said, "Grab for my dick and pull yourself up." And the rabbit did and pulled himself to safety.
The moral of the story: If you are hung like a horse, you don't need a Mercedes!
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by samsilo(m): 3:32am On Apr 24, 2007
Cute ass ,TRUE,TRUE,TRUE. wink
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by nigboy(m): 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2008
No amount of money can buy love. although money can help to sustain love, it can not buy it
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by chistiana(f): 11:57am On May 03, 2008
nigboy:

No amount of money can buy love. although money can help to sustain love, it can not buy it

that's true
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by elizabetta(f): 12:00pm On May 03, 2008
Money can never buy true love.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by kaliphman(m): 12:10pm On May 03, 2008
it depends on wat u r talking about. love is not without a reason! The only love money cannot buy is God's love. as for man's love, money will not only buy it, it will keep it.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by tngtech(m): 12:14pm On May 03, 2008
kaliphman:

as for man's love, money will not only buy it, it will keep it.
Lie

elizabetta:

Money can never buy true love.
Simple
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 03, 2008
C.R.E.T.A.M ([b]C[/b]ash[b] r[/b]ules [b]e[/b]very [b]t[/b]hing[b] a[/b]round [b]m[/b]e)

@ topic

Sure
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by tngtech(m): 12:38pm On May 03, 2008
info:

C.R.E.T.A.M ([b]C[/b]ash[b] r[/b]ules [b]e[/b]very [b]t[/b]hing[b] a[/b]round [b]m[/b]e)

@ topic

Sure

Still don't believe it
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by kaliphman(m): 1:11pm On May 03, 2008
Every woman's love has a prize. The RULE is Pay the Prize, get the LOVE. it now depends on what she has made her prize; if it money, then, money will sure get her love. Believe me broda. the love will be hot and true
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by frank316(m): 5:30pm On May 03, 2008
money can buy love, beauty can buy love, hope of money can buy love, cute asss can buy love, cool boob can buy love, your background can buy love, his hieght can buy love, his voice can buy love, his caring nature can buy love, his huminity can buy love, his prospects and principles can buy love, hid tribe can buy love, religoin can buy love and so on and so forth

choose what can buy your love, because love can definitely be bought at different prices.

1 Like

Re: Can Money Buy Love? by kaliphman(m): 5:49pm On May 03, 2008
correct man!
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by Cadet(f): 5:50pm On May 03, 2008
Nope, It can strengthen it grin

If you think am a gold digger, well, I think you're a Broke nigga cheesy cheesy
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by kaliphman(m): 5:59pm On May 03, 2008
face the truth man!
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by Cadet(f): 6:03pm On May 03, 2008
kaliphman:

face the truth man!
what truth?
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by kaliphman(m): 6:15pm On May 03, 2008
the reason u cannot date every chick, is becos not every chick can pay the prize of ur love. it doesnt have to be money. But money is one of the stimulant 4 [true] love.

for instance, a lady who by virtue of her birth is 'poor', and who has vowed never to be poor by choice/design, will never give her love to a guy who is not in money. This is not to say she cannot love truly, but only money can buy her true love

1 Like

Re: Can Money Buy Love? by Cadet(f): 6:26pm On May 03, 2008
ok smiley
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by Tattooboy: 6:46pm On May 03, 2008
@topic
yes, in some occasions
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 03, 2008
Tattooboy:

@topic
yes, in some occasions
I agree in a way
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 03, 2008
Tattooboy:

@ibkaye
why won't u agree cheesy ole ajubole
hehehe, i'm speaking in general, not of myself of course, money can't buy my true love, although it would help a bit grin cool
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 03, 2008
no money no love chikena cool cool
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 03, 2008
Tattooboy:

gracias por poner un poco, por lo que te quiero spanish

Jenny la recta hacia adelante bebé spanish
*scratches head* translation please smiley
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by TheSly: 7:09pm On May 03, 2008
jennykadry:

no money no love chikena cool cool
This is the reason why i like you very much. . . . . .straight to the point. . . .undiluted cool

Leave all these girls up here make dem go marry carpenter then. shior!
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 03, 2008
This is the reason why i like you very much. . . . . .straight to the point. . . .undiluted cool

Leave all these girls up here make them go marry carpenter then. shior!

lol kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by kaliphman(m): 10:30am On May 04, 2008
LET NO MAN UNDER-ESTIMATE THE POWER OF MONEY!

IF IT CAN MAKE THE WORLD GO-ROUND; IT CAN MAKE ANY WOMAN'S LOVE POUR LIKE A-NEVER ENDING STREAM.

HAS ANYONE BOTHERED TO CHECK WHAT THE HOLY BOOK SAYS ABOUT MONEY?
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by eldee(m): 11:48am On May 04, 2008
C.R.E.T.A.M (Cash rules every thing around me)
That is so my new sig grin grin
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 04, 2008
Money can attract all sorts, both male and female.

You could even convince yourself they love you.

You'd be deceiving yourself though.

Is a gold digger the stuff a long lasting relationship is made of?

The answer's no.
Money can't buy love.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by welli(f): 2:26pm On May 04, 2008
kaliphman:

LET NO MAN UNDER-ESTIMATE THE POWER OF MONEY!

IF IT CAN MAKE THE WORLD GO-ROUND; IT CAN MAKE ANY WOMAN'S LOVE POUR LIKE A-NEVER ENDING STREAM.

HAS ANYONE BOTHERED TO CHECK WHAT THE HOLY BOOK SAYS ABOUT MONEY?
my xact tot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? / PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! / Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.