Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Always Call Your Spouse Honey It Is Both Romantic And Spiritual - Reno Omokri - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Always Call Your Spouse Honey It Is Both Romantic And Spiritual - Reno Omokri (11019 Views)

'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Call Your Spouse Honey It Is Both Romantic And Spiritual - Reno Omokri by iwayumeh: 11:02am On Jan 23, 2019
Always call your husband or wife honey. It is not just romantic, but it is spiritual and prophetic. The reason you should call them honey is because you love them. Honey is the ONLY food on earth that NEVER decays. You are prophesying that your love will NEVER decay. The things that you say with regularity will manifest as your reality. So always speak well of your spouse, your marriage and your home #RenosNuggets

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10217454469890965&id=1152008079

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Always Call Your Spouse Honey It Is Both Romantic And Spiritual - Reno Omokri by MadamExcellency: 11:22am On Jan 23, 2019
Not only honey, why not sweet or candy.

I prefer my husband giving me a new name as he did after we married which l registered in court during my change of name.

1 Like

Re: Always Call Your Spouse Honey It Is Both Romantic And Spiritual - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 23, 2019
He's on Point!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Call Your Spouse Honey It Is Both Romantic And Spiritual - Reno Omokri by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:44am On Jan 23, 2019
TIPS FOR SISTERS IN THE HOUSE from [/color].

Tell him these words and see him cherish and treasure you FOREVER!

Thanks for doing that. It means a lot to me.

I am such a different woman because of the way you _____ (love me, gently lead me, make me feel secure, etc.).

I can’t believe how wonderful you are.

You are so clearly gifted in that area... (Which area? Fill in the gap o!)

The way you dress is such a good complement to me.

God knew what I needed when He gave me you.

I love it when you wear that.

You are my best friend.

I am more in love with you than ever etc........

[color=#990000]Love makes the world goes round and round and round...

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Always Call Your Spouse Honey It Is Both Romantic And Spiritual - Reno Omokri by slimfit1(m): 11:45am On Jan 23, 2019
The day I forget her name she is babe

1 Like

Re: Always Call Your Spouse Honey It Is Both Romantic And Spiritual - Reno Omokri by TripA(m): 11:45am On Jan 23, 2019
Straight up
#fact#

3 Likes

Re: Always Call Your Spouse Honey It Is Both Romantic And Spiritual - Reno Omokri by ruggedtimi(m): 11:45am On Jan 23, 2019
i swear its f*cking powerful

3 Likes

Re: Always Call Your Spouse Honey It Is Both Romantic And Spiritual - Reno Omokri by youngvikthor(m): 11:46am On Jan 23, 2019
MadamExcellency:
Not only honey, why not sweet or candy.

I prefer my husband giving me a new name as he did after we married which l registered in court during my change of name.

Madam has spoken
Re: Always Call Your Spouse Honey It Is Both Romantic And Spiritual - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 23, 2019
okay.. future hubby I hope u are seeing this?? don't come and call me mama Mary oh..

1 Like

Re: Always Call Your Spouse Honey It Is Both Romantic And Spiritual - Reno Omokri by TripA(m): 11:46am On Jan 23, 2019
It like this man thinks with his brain and nose at the same time grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Always Call Your Spouse Honey It Is Both Romantic And Spiritual - Reno Omokri by cacmatters(m): 11:46am On Jan 23, 2019
So so true. I'm looking for my honey (singing.. cool
Re: Always Call Your Spouse Honey It Is Both Romantic And Spiritual - Reno Omokri by LZAA: 11:46am On Jan 23, 2019
post=75033069:
grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Always Call Your Spouse Honey It Is Both Romantic And Spiritual - Reno Omokri by royallord1(m): 11:46am On Jan 23, 2019
My baby calls me honey..... And I call her...bee

3 Likes

Re: Always Call Your Spouse Honey It Is Both Romantic And Spiritual - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 23, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Always Call Your Spouse Honey It Is Both Romantic And Spiritual - Reno Omokri by Evalove77(m): 11:49am On Jan 23, 2019
Exactly. Regularity matters alot
Re: Always Call Your Spouse Honey It Is Both Romantic And Spiritual - Reno Omokri by festacman(m): 11:50am On Jan 23, 2019
Honestly, if this guy stays away from politics and arselicking, he will be much much more useful to the society.

2 Likes

Re: Always Call Your Spouse Honey It Is Both Romantic And Spiritual - Reno Omokri by michoim(m): 11:50am On Jan 23, 2019
MAD MAN HAS PAUSE FROM POLITICS OF POSTING FAKE VIDEOS AND LIES TO MARRIAGE COUNSELLING

3 Likes

Re: Always Call Your Spouse Honey It Is Both Romantic And Spiritual - Reno Omokri by Eaglefine(f): 11:53am On Jan 23, 2019
royallord1:
My baby calls me honey..... And I call her...bee

You better change the 'bee' to honey
Re: Always Call Your Spouse Honey It Is Both Romantic And Spiritual - Reno Omokri by innobarca(m): 11:53am On Jan 23, 2019
Its working, yes

1 Like

Re: Always Call Your Spouse Honey It Is Both Romantic And Spiritual - Reno Omokri by amnesty7: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2019
OK...Wendel the forger! If Reno is a man of God, then Dino isn't a pretender.
Re: Always Call Your Spouse Honey It Is Both Romantic And Spiritual - Reno Omokri by ZAWs: 11:58am On Jan 23, 2019
Amaechi tapes don finish?
Nonsense man
Re: Always Call Your Spouse Honey It Is Both Romantic And Spiritual - Reno Omokri by Ayobami7(m): 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
Noted
Re: Always Call Your Spouse Honey It Is Both Romantic And Spiritual - Reno Omokri by Mariangeles(f): 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
grin
Re: Always Call Your Spouse Honey It Is Both Romantic And Spiritual - Reno Omokri by eraankusam07(m): 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
Yes, Pls Tell That Man To Know The Relationship Between Love, Kitchen And The Other Room.
Re: Always Call Your Spouse Honey It Is Both Romantic And Spiritual - Reno Omokri by Abfinest007(m): 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
calling someone honey is an insult bcus u are indirectly say his/her mother is a bees bcus is only bees that product honey

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Money Saving Tips For Our Homes / Smart Tvs Available For Sale / Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.