Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,141 members, 7,849,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! (6354 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 26, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
cheesycheesycheesy
Babe good morning cheesy
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:04am On Jan 26, 2019
MariaLavina:
Babe good morning cheesy
I don turn babe today, abi??gringrin Good morning smileysmiley
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 26, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I don turn babe today, abi??gringrin Good morning smileysmiley
I want you to share my pains nah grin grin How can someone address me as a guyangry.

How have you been?
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 26, 2019
MariaLavina:
angry angry
Why did you change your gender to F? tongue
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:30am On Jan 26, 2019
MariaLavina:
I want you to share my pains nah grin grin How can someone address me as a guyangry.

How have you been?
smileysmiley I have been good.... Thanks
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 26, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Why did you change your gender to F? tongue
Because I'm a female angry
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 26, 2019
MariaLavina:
Because I'm a female angry
Pics pls. Will ya? tongue
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Akuruoulo(m): 8:27am On Feb 01, 2019
ebonyggurl:
*rolling my eyes* people really need to stop this generalization concept. Just cos you dated an asshole doesn't mean all Nigerian men are bad

U deserve everything
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by STILESGANG: 11:22am On Feb 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:
thank you. You sais the plain truth. What industry does the african american man dominate in the US? NONE, oh wait! Just one! Offenders, rapists and prisoner industry. Nigerian men are worse off, they have no excuse because they are not a minority in their country and the results are still less than impressive. Yes african american and nigerian women deserve better bybwidening their options
Foolish girl.They dominate the sports and basically create trends in the entertainment industry but what would an ignorant toad like you know undecided
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by STILESGANG: 11:26am On Feb 01, 2019
Black women always thinking they are all that.When it comes to interracial dating,the black man can date anyone he wants because we are the most endowed physically grin.We can't say the same for black women,no race wants you except us.And yet you will still be forming undecided
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
STILESGANG:
Black women always thinking they are all that.When it comes to interracial dating,the black man can date anyone he wants because we are the most endowed physically grin.We can't say the same for black women,no race wants you except us.And yet you will still be forming undecided
And interesting thing, foreign women like Nigerian men, even the bad ones, ha. We all know that men can be good or bad to a woman in any country and any race, yet the foreign women know not only Nigerians and we can compare. Personally I believe Nigerian men are very attractive and if the woman is lucky getting the good one, the good Nigerian is very good.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Unghost: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2019
Jamariwolff:
cheesy grin

My chest!

your breast! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? / Make Your Crush Know! / Will U Marry A Girl That Exposed Her Body Like This In Music (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.