Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey (48645 Views)

Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition / Slay Mamas In Bikinis Twerk To Davido's N1M #BumBumchallenge At The Beach / Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey by tendingNews: 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nigerian Lady Hailed For Twerking To Davido's N1M #BumBumChallenge In A Car Boot In Turkey

A beautiful Nigerian lady, has joined the Davido #BumBumChallenge from her base in Istanbul, Turkey.

It's interesting how Nigerians living abroad are eagerly participating in the Davido's #BumBumChallenge from their base abroad.

This good-looking lady decided to do her own #BumBumChallenge by twerking inside the boot of her Oyinbo male friend's car.

Some people that hailed her claim that she's already the winner of the Davido challenge.

Oyinbo people were just staring at her as she twerked to Davido's 'BumBum' song.

Sharing the video on Instagram, the gorgeous lady captioned it:

"This song fit make you twerk for the middle of Atlantic Ocean . I had to jump on this one ... 3k � no be beans

Abeg make I Dey go before I enter prison ���� Help mylife help me win

@lt_ddon pick my call oo"

Watch the video here and see reactions after the cut....

See how she's being hailed.

SOURCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey by tendingNews: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
See more photos and reactions...

Watch the video HERE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey by tendingNews: 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
More
Re: Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey by Silentser(m): 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
That yansh go sweet give hard doggie style. Yasin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey by SEONaijaExpert: 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
I think Nairaland should make provision for direct play. Videos like this should be easily accessible. Don't ask me why.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey by Doctorfitz: 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
Feminists!!!!!....

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey by v4victor: 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
This Davido's #BumBumChallenge is bringing out the 'razness' from most girls
Btw, I have a used HP 250 laptop for sale. 500GB hard disk
with a long lasting battery at an affordable price. Interested
buyers within and around Port Harcourt should holla me on

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey by koyeni(m): 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ok

Check my signature for amazing deals on laptops
Re: Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey by itiswellandwell: 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
Nice one. Keep it up. Twerking seems to be her calling.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm
Re: Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey by flyca: 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
See as that woman was looking at her, disgusted. Turkey is more of a muslim nation, they are still very much conservative there. You go there, open brea.st, open yansh. Shamelessly twerks on the streets.

Tomorrow, we shout racism!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey by ClearFlair: 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
Be looking at nyansh when Atiku is trying to steal your destiny.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey by freemanbubble: 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
Isoright

At the end na person when be millionaire before go still win am
Re: Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey by lilmax(m): 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
how low can a girl go?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey by milaso: 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
useless people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey by techking: 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
Sweet
Re: Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey by coolestchris(m): 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
if you want to learn how to make money via the internet..
Please join our whatsapp group by chatting me via 08182705702
Re: Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
OBO!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey by kglamour(m): 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
Interpol will soon declare OBO wanted.
Please what is OBO in English?
note: I am a Yoruba guy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
Nigerians in Nigeria are not even killing themselves because of this challenge cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey by Donaldpros(m): 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
money can so make beautiful ladies wit promising dreams do rubbish now a days..
just look a lady I once admire for her epitomize beauty an elegance goes sour after twerking on g string on a money she hasn't seen or receive yet..God save our generation ladies...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey by wapbiz2: 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
For success this year, your Business needs a professional website for online presence and sales.

Get a professional responsive business website within 48hrs for only N25,000 (LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE). .

BENEFIT OF TAKING THIS OFFER =============================
=> We will promote your website on social media after development, for 1week.
=> We will add your business to Yellow Pages and Business Directories (Great for Business growth)
=> We will create a 1min Whiteboard Video Animation (with voice-over) for You-Tube and Vimeo .

ONLY N25,000 HURRY NOW!!! CALL/WHATSAPP: +2349033771655.

NOTE: If you need online payment processor integrated on the site so you can recieve payment from customers online through their Credit/Debit Card, it attracts additional N7,500.
Re: Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey by omoteacher(m): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

The power of money.
Re: Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey by abdulazeez1002(m): 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
This one na confirm olosho, I no her

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey by Orpe7(m): 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
To think the ones outside Nigeria are doing better financially. No be them wan break waist cus of 1m.
Awon elebi
Better come.back
Re: Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey by ike007(m): 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
This are the only thing so many Nigerian and african women n know how to do best... They have to even sell stupidity abroad. After we will complain that the rest of the world are objectifying us anyhow. Meanwhile when it comes to contributing to politics and other things to make us greater beings they will remain mute...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey by Donaldpros(m): 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
money can so make our beautiful promising ladies to turn useless

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.