Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship (2707 Views)

How Do Conjoined Twins Handle Sex Relationship? / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / No Sex Relationship Gone Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by melayemi: 4:59am On Jan 24, 2019
Hi everyone am gonna keep it short ,have known these babe for some years now as I have always crushed on her , now things seems to be getting better as we spend time together more often now but she wants a no Sex relationship, her reasons are religion based ,like we kiss and smooch and all sort but when it comes to the main deal she backs off...If you where in this situation what's the best decision to make even when you are madly in love with her and you like sex and wont want to cheat on her ....
Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by highpriestess: 5:01am On Jan 24, 2019
Quit if you can't handle it.

I've learnt that some of you guys after agreeing to no sex before marriage, will go ahead after some couple of months to pressure the lady and threaten to quit if she doesn't yield to your request or you guys will start misbehaving.

Leave her alone if you can't handle it, I repeat, leave her alone if you can't handle it.

8 Likes

Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by SenorFax(m): 5:37am On Jan 24, 2019
It can be agreed on, but only and only if both have been abstaining from it and have learnt to control your urge.

If one of you fails to be able to control his or her urge, that's the problem.

You can't come from a constant sex relationship and start a no sex relationship, let's stop deceiving ourselves. Body no be firewood.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by paiz: 5:54am On Jan 24, 2019
No sex
No money
Period

5 Likes

Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by Cholls(m): 6:01am On Jan 24, 2019
my brother "if you love, you go wait for me...wait for me, make you wait for meeee"

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by DMerciful(m): 6:10am On Jan 24, 2019
Try giving her head.. Might do the trick grin
melayemi:
Hi everyone am gonna keep it short ,have known these babe for some years now as I have always crushed on her , now things seems to be getting better as we spend time together more often now but she wants a no Sex relationship, her reasons are religion based ,like we kiss and smooch and all sort but when it comes to the main deal she backs off...If you where in this situation what's the best decision to make even when you are madly in love with her and you like sex and wont want to cheat on her ....
Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by Tchalz(m): 6:33am On Jan 24, 2019
Cholls:
my brother "if you love, you go wait for me...wait for me, make you wait for meeee"
Hmmm...Compatibility nko?

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by Randy100: 7:53am On Jan 24, 2019
Wait for her to get use to you and then threaten her and blackmail her into sex. It works most of the time but it is not a guarantee that it will work on her.
Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 24, 2019
Yes ofcourse, Sex na food?
Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by melayemi: 8:31am On Jan 24, 2019
Valerie47:

And her name is Valerie too ##All this Valerie's em

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by berbz(m): 9:11am On Jan 24, 2019
Valerie47:
which state are you from
Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by MarianaTrench: 9:41am On Jan 24, 2019
No fuçking way!
Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by Tamarapetty(f): 10:07am On Jan 24, 2019
Yezzz
Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by iphi(m): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2019
1 year and 11 months getting her down the aisle in December

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by MyGeneration(m): 10:36am On Jan 24, 2019
Do it at your own heart break coz she might be fvcking outside mostly your friends
Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by Danielawrence(m): 10:52am On Jan 24, 2019
Am a great fan of no sex before marriage. if not for the decay in our culture and our refusal to obey the word of God it is never proper for a man to have carnal knowledge of the woman he is yet to get married to. Back in the days ladies virginity was so important that a lady that didn't get married has a virgin is returned back to her parents house. The women were of virtue and no man will approach just to satisfy is sexual urge but in this our modern age we make it seem like been in a relationship is an escape route to our sexual urge. Every body now feels sex is a normal thing and a necessity for a successful relationship. No wonder we have high rate of divorce and increased numbers of spouse who cheat on one another

4 Likes

Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by Horlaslim(m): 11:01am On Jan 24, 2019
No sex
No money
Tit for tat
By the way is she a virgin
Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
If she is a virgin,i might cogitate but unfortunately...i don't do virgins.so the answer to your question is capital NO
Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by Dollywood(m): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
melayemi:

This girl again lipsrsealed

It seems you have this hatred for guys
Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by Forzap: 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
op don't agree to that nonsense, another guy will open the gate if you dull yourself speaking from experience here

back then in uni days(100L)same situation as yours kiss,smooch, fingered her sef and she even sucked me sometimes yes!! we did everything yet babe no greee me phuck saying it's a covenant she had with God concerning her mom's health bla bla bla,

las las we broke up because I wasn't feeling the relationship but we were still in good terms.so visited her one Sunday like that as I was bored, small jist and we were in our usual romance without sex
i was playing with her asss and even attempted anal as man don high grin grin grin

then she shocked me... I want to tell you something, I know you will be angry but I'm sorry I have started having sex!! omo I weak, we sha phuck that day and I asked her why she denied me when we were dating. she said she thought I haven't had sex before because according to her I didn't really pressure her, imagine the nonsense reason!!

so op you should cajole her more and probably spoil her a little and after that if she no gree you phuck, alaye japaaa!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by shege45: 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
melayemi:
does she collect money from you?
Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by solz007(m): 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
Religious Reasons Ke!!?? And U guys Be Kissing, Smooching & Do all sort.. the temptation will be strong nah And U guys are abstaining?? Bro. if U Love Her respect her decision but if she's cheating on U she just Played herself.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by Starboytwo(m): 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2019
Yes if she would pay me per day...
Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by melayemi: 12:02am On Jan 25, 2019
berbz:
which state are you from

Am Edo and she’s Delta Ibo
Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by melayemi: 12:03am On Jan 25, 2019
iphi:
1 year and 11 months getting her down the aisle in December

Wow you tried me I can’t do without sex
Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by melayemi: 12:04am On Jan 25, 2019
MyGeneration:
Do it at your own heart break coz she might be fvcking outside mostly your friends

That’s my fear bro
She bleeding when am ready to be serious with her
Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by melayemi: 12:05am On Jan 25, 2019
Danielawrence:
Am a great fan of no sex before marriage. if not for the decay in our culture and our refusal to obey the word of God it is never proper for a man to have carnal knowledge of the woman he is yet to get married to. Back in the days ladies virginity was so important that a lady that didn't get married has a virgin is returned back to her parents house. The women were of virtue and no man will approach just to satisfy is sexual urge but in this our modern age we make it seem like been in a relationship is an escape route to our sexual urge. Every body now feels sex is a normal thing and a necessity for a successful relationship. No wonder we have high rate of divorce and increased numbers of spouse who cheat on one another

If she were to be a virgin now I would have understood. But she’s not
Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by melayemi: 12:06am On Jan 25, 2019
Horlaslim:
No sex
No money
Tit for tat
By the way is she a virgin

She isn’t o
She’s just punishing a poor dude who’s ready to
Climb the highest mountain for her loving
Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by melayemi: 12:10am On Jan 25, 2019
Forzap:
op don't agree to that nonsense, another guy will open the gate if you dull yourself speaking from experience here

back then in uni days(100L)same situation as yours kiss,smooch, fingered her sef and she even sucked me sometimes yes!! we did everything yet babe no greee me phuck saying it's a covenant she had with God concerning her mom's health bla bla

las las we broke up because I wasn't feeling the relationship but we were still in good terms.so visited her one Sunday like that as I was bored, small jist and we were in our usual romance without sex
i was playing with her asss and even attempted anal as man don high grin grin grin

then she shocked me... I want to tell you something, I know you will be angry but I'm sorry I have started having sex!! omo I weak, we sha phuck that day and I asked her why she denied me when we were dating. she said she thought I haven't had sex before because according to her I didn't really pressure her, imagine the nonsense reason!!

so op you should cajole her more and probably spoil her a little and after that if she no gree you phuck, alaye japaaa!!

You can imagine
Girls Sha
I love he and can’t stand to hurt her physically or emotionally
Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by melayemi: 7:35am On Jan 25, 2019
shege45:
does she collect money from you?

Yeah she does but not all the time
Re: Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship by Danielawrence(m): 8:50am On Jan 25, 2019
melayemi:

If she were to be a virgin now I would have understood. But she’s not

One can be a bad person before and decides to change later. The same applies here she might have been a sex addict before and now decides to be a celibate. It is essential you respect your partners opinion as this bring about understanding in relationships

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Fun! / Secret Camera Films Woman With Big Nyash In Public Bathroom (video) / !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.