Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage (32379 Views)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 04, 2022
Top of the morning dear Nairalanders..

I think I have found the girl of my dreams and she ticks all the boxes for me except that she has said our relationship should be a no sex relationship till marriage because we intend to settle down this year by God's grace.
So please if you have been in a no sex relationship kindly share tips on how to preserve it and be steadfast till we tie the knots.
Thank you.

I really need good advice because I want this to be my Bus-Stop.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Mood11: 7:08am On Jan 04, 2022
grin grin
First tip; make sure she's not getting it elsewhere.

Why do I feel like she's about to scam and deceive you grin grin

412 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by alphaNomega: 7:09am On Jan 04, 2022
Should we tell him?

374 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by caesymore(m): 7:09am On Jan 04, 2022
Nna Mehn...

she has said our relationship should be a no sex relationship till marriage because we intend to settle down this year by God's grace.
On grounds say she be virgin or wetin?
Tips kee, well the first tip be say make sure she be virgin to avoid premium tears .

Second Tip, Change is constant and so is konji. E go hard to tell pesin wey don dey chop before say make eno chop again.

well, you can wait for our resident Pastor for third tip on this.

150 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by fati2001(m): 7:17am On Jan 04, 2022
ALL TIPS IS USELESS IF YOU ARE
1 REGULAR COSTUMER
2 LACK SELF CONTROL
3 HYPERACTIVE
4 NOVIRGIN
5 LUST

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Romanoff(f): 7:17am On Jan 04, 2022
I'll advise you to repent and give your life to Christ. Ask God to reveal this woman to you. Allow God to lead you.

Any secret she's hiding, if you have a relationship with God, God will reveal it to you.

It takes the grace of God, discipline and commitment to avoid fornication.

Don't do it because of her, do it because of you and your soul.

192 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Godada(m): 7:22am On Jan 04, 2022

Whenever I hear a no sex relationship, I smell scam.

Like a lady said, You need to unmask the identity of this "virtuous woman".

Good luck. You gonna need it.

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 04, 2022
There is no relation between Sex and pious with God...Both are entirely different...

Sexual relationship with your spouse is not an immoral act...Out of your spouse is immoral..
But since you and your partner agreed on it here you go...:
Fill your mind with edifying thoughts

Read the Bible often..

Do things God's way according to the Bible..

Limit how much you talk about sex if at all you do..

Avoid thinking about sex as much as possible for it is all around in people's words..flirtations..clothing styles..and actions..in the media and entertainment..books and periodicals..
Note: these are tips suitable for persons who believes in abstaining from sex till marriage(those points are deeply related to the Christian faith..)..

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 04, 2022
Arrrrrrrrrh

Really? grin

Everyday I come hear to see wonders..

'No sex before marriage' is an act, a discipline and boundaries setting... It's not some thing you just conclude out of the blue moon. You have to understand that this is a decision along with an act guilded by discipline and finalized by setting boundaries.

11 Likes

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Jack005(m): 7:44am On Jan 04, 2022
Your desperation for marriage shall become your undoing if you don't take time.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 04, 2022
alphaNomega:
Should we tell him?
No Comrade. Let him face the outcome for he's about to be scammed

145 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by siofra(f): 10:04am On Jan 04, 2022
Take lots of cold showers grin

4 Likes

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Sladotun(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2022
No tips.
Just put the tip, thats all hahahahahahah..

14 Likes

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by lexoft(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2022
dsfdf

2 Likes

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by 9jayes: 11:13am On Jan 04, 2022
I can only agree to a no sex before marriage if she's a verified virgin if not I'm out

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by handsomeyinka(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2022
I will recommend you to wait till you get married to her.

She may be a virgin or not but don't judge her based on her past..

Keep the faith in her,plan the future together,talk to her about financial responsibilities both of you will share when you eventually get married and finally pray together for Gods intervention.

You will definitely have sex with her as much as you want it once you guys get married.

Don't lose focus,Stay Focused!!.

God will surely see you through brother.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by KayCee92(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2022
What of if she is getting it elsewhere. I don't understand these "no sex before marriage" people. No sex, no problem, but you still go ahead to knack another person grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by gadgetplanetng: 11:13am On Jan 04, 2022
It's honestly not really a big deal as long as both parties are sincere & not getting it elsewhere.

It would force you to be more creative on dates, teach self control, etc etc

Sex would die off a few years into marriage.
It's exciting but not the most important part of it

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by skj1377(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2022
Scam
EkehPraise:
Top of the morning dear Nairalanders..

I think I have found the girl of my dreams and she ticks all the boxes for me except that she has said our relationship should be a no sex relationship till marriage because we intend to settle down this year by God's grace.
So please if you have been in a no sex relationship kindly share tips on how to preserve it and be steadfast till we tie the knots.
Thank you.

I really need good advice because I want this to be my Bus-Stop.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 04, 2022
Then wait
Must you Bleep??

6 Likes

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Omicron007: 11:13am On Jan 04, 2022
shocked

If you walk up to a suya stand, you must taste the suya being grilled so you won't end up being served Grilled Vulture.

To avoid being scammed, you must do the needful.
That is how one Vulture Griller has been deceiving us on this platform under the guise of fake patriotism but he is a hardcore APC loyalist.
For those of us who knows him and his antics, he can't scam us any longer.

I don't really have anything to tell you. Maybe you should listen to the guys above and below me.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by ufotty2001: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2022
Op!! Please you don't need this kind of girls. Most of them are repented oloshos. It is when u marry her and sex with her you will know that her puss.y is as wide as river Niger by then it is too late.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by remitarich(f): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2022
No sex nah

2 Likes

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by PotatoSalad(m): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2022
Ok. If you don't know your sexual compatibility now, you'll see shege during your marriage.
No use "no sex" gamble with your peace of mind.
Sex is the ultimate. Don't mind whatever anyone tells you cos they won't be there to help you when sexual incompatibility comes up in your marriage.

gadgetplanetng:
It's honestly not really a big deal

It's a very big deal. When you're not compatible sexually, you'll no longer find each other attractive. Love, care and affection dwindles. Trust becomes nonexistent. The house becomes cold. Only time you become chatty is when you're in the midst of other people. You insult and fight everyday (daily entertainment for your street people). You become less focused at work. You start eating outside. You start admiring the waiter that serves you everyday.
Your wife finds comfort in your neighbor who will be penising her in time.

ALL BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T DO WHAT IT DO BEFORE YOU GOT MARRIED.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2022
There are no tips to share to you. Just tell her that there will be no spending till after marriage. Case closed!

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by socialmediaman: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2022
Unless she’s still a virgin, many men will have a problem with that. Sexual compatibility is a big issue in marriages, you see the complaints on nairaland all the time

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by wallay77(m): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2022
No transfer till after wedding night....besides ask her if she is still a virgin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Ketapu: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2022
If she's not a virgin, you are on your way to being scammed.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Okortor: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2022
Another simp, about to be scammed by one daughter of eve.

You better straf her ASAP.

That's how one girl told my guy same thing back then, not knowing she was knacking other guys, then we set her up as she hasn't met one of our guys before, he added her up on fb, chatted n met in an hotel, just after taking pepper soup with yoghurt, the rest na history as he insisted dey take pics while on bed, though not naked but just for our guy to confirm.

On getting home, he showed him all evidence, my guy cried uncontrollably and that was when I knew what's called "PREMIUM TEARS". LOL.

67 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" / Crazy Ex Covers Man's Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.