Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,104 members, 7,845,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) (44765 Views)

Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes / Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by EvilMetahuman: 8:01am On Jan 24, 2019
Lol
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by Rebuke: 8:01am On Jan 24, 2019
Mumu
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by SalamRushdie: 8:01am On Jan 24, 2019
Sarrki post the full picture , stop the deceit!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by daddyfreeman1(m): 8:03am On Jan 24, 2019
RIP BUHARI... Chaiii,
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 24, 2019
He is even clueless on how to hold a rifle.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 24, 2019
kettykin:
If nothing is done to weed out illiterates and dullards from the military by 2040 the military would be the biggest problem of the country. I can not understand how an officer who managed to join the army with incomplete credentials managed his way up the military ladder to become head of state.
No wonder the army avoids war like a plague
I just Tire
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by maxzzo1(m): 8:03am On Jan 24, 2019
Is like Indian herm dey him mouth....
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:04am On Jan 24, 2019
sarrki:
Ever dogged

Ever ready

Once a general always a general

God Bless you Muhammadu Buhari

Patriotic Nigerians are with you

Your years of steadfastness will show forth

We will reward you February 16

Them Dey hell am even fix the rifle, look the picture, who no sharp
No sharp

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 8:04am On Jan 24, 2019
The lifeless one couldn't even assemble a riffle after attending US war college as claimed by his zone Bs

His cluelessness is simply legendary

Daura is loading grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by Augiiee(m): 8:06am On Jan 24, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
So what is news here ......eehn!

I hope you people (BMC) and the coven party APC don't want to add it as an achievement in retrospect.

Ndi Iberibe!
If it ain't news, why did u click on the link
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by Chisaedhor: 8:11am On Jan 24, 2019
grin ; he no sabi how to hold gun sef
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:11am On Jan 24, 2019
Randy100:
look at the picture very well. He looks cold and dull.

You will be alright soon....I understand what you are going through.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by mightyhazell: 8:12am On Jan 24, 2019
As usual,someone had to put him through operating a simple rifle
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by gare(f): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2019
sarrki:
Ever dogged

Ever ready

You own level of Z has increased, MOds I dont understand what this is doing in front page.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by namo77: 8:15am On Jan 24, 2019
Very rare picture of Abacha with a gun..... There's just something about Buhari and Abacha... Can't really place it undecided

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by chukwunedum150(m): 8:15am On Jan 24, 2019
sarrki:

If PMB wins 36 States, it is RIGGING but if he wins 35 States, that's the least I expect him to win in a Free, Fair Election.
you funny eeh
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by nwabobo: 8:16am On Jan 24, 2019
sarrki:
Ever dogged

Ever ready

Notice the wrap of igbo in his mouth?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by pcicero(m): 8:23am On Jan 24, 2019
He cannot even handle a gun well. He has always been a dullard all his life.

Product of quota system and unmerited entitlement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by cenaman(m): 8:23am On Jan 24, 2019
look at how lively my president is and IPOBian are calling him lifeless.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by bencr7: 8:26am On Jan 24, 2019
Wat type of news is diz...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by AngelicBeing: 8:31am On Jan 24, 2019
helinues:
No be cigar dey him mouth so abi Na gworo?
grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by bencr7: 8:32am On Jan 24, 2019
sarrki:

Your leaders created Boko and poverty in the land

Pmb is clearing the mess
oh clearing d mess and he was defending them during Jonathan government
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by almakiyyun(m): 8:38am On Jan 24, 2019
forreelinc:
E no even fine sef

Jealousy

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by PapaAdanna: 8:41am On Jan 24, 2019
The lifeless one!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by eebraa(m): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2019
The real Buhari not Jubril Al sudani
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by Iykenuwa(m): 9:07am On Jan 24, 2019
sarrki:
[s]Ever dogged

Ever ready

We will reward you February 16[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 9:23am On Jan 24, 2019
sarrki:

Ikenna we know una tactics

Pmb till 2023
Even PMB lether injection against treasury looters will go beyond 2023.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' / Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.