Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,127 members, 7,845,743 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) (44766 Views)

Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes / Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by nairaman66(m): 9:24am On Jan 24, 2019
sarrki:
Ever dogged

Ever ready

Once a general always a general

God Bless you Muhammadu Buhari

Patriotic Nigerians are with you

Your years of steadfastness will show forth

We will reward you February 16

All because of 30k salary!! Ya’all clamouring for evil on the land.., your reward will be here on earth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by eagleeye2: 9:34am On Jan 24, 2019
SalamRushdie:
why not show the full picture where another officer was teaching Buhari what a rifle was
APC,, and half truth
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by Abee79(m): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2019
Is that weed he is smookin? I also noticed it was removed in the other full picture! lipsrsealed
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by SalamRushdie: 9:43am On Jan 24, 2019
namo77:
Very rare picture of Abacha with a gun..... There's just something about Buhari and Abacha... Can't really place it undecided

please respect yourself never compare Abacha with the Dullard again in your life
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by dolapo2009: 9:47am On Jan 24, 2019
Badoo
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by namo77: 9:53am On Jan 24, 2019
SalamRushdie:

please respect yourself never compare Abacha with the Dullard again in your life

grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by Keziehenry(m): 9:53am On Jan 24, 2019
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by labani06(m): 10:27am On Jan 24, 2019
grin How market Biafra

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by BRRR: 10:34am On Jan 24, 2019
post=75056452:

Where did you get this GREAT and rare picture of our darling daddy CHAIRMAN?!

VERY HANDSOME MAN.
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
keep standing my the end of February u will sitdown
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by haladadon: 10:38am On Jan 24, 2019
sarrki:

While our national reserve was looted dry
Economy my foot
how has the national reserve benefited you?
money that will never affect your life till u die
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by lobell: 10:46am On Jan 24, 2019
SalamRushdie:
why not show the full picture where another officer was teaching Buhari what a rifle was

Officer abi recruit?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by Rindo69: 10:53am On Jan 24, 2019
Extremely rare photo of a BBQ seller with meat

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:01am On Jan 24, 2019
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by emyrald91(m): 11:12am On Jan 24, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Ahhhhhhhh my chest ooo. did sarrki survive this brutal finish?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by fabolouz1(m): 11:21am On Jan 24, 2019
Don't know if I,am the only one seeing this , Grace is just following this man. like him or loathe him, God's Grace abounds in this man life.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by YUZARSIF90: 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
NO BODY S PERFECT.....KPELE
SalamRushdie:
grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by obinnashady(m): 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author= post=75056452]
[b]GREAT and rare picture of our darling daddy CHAIRMAN?!

So,Buhari is your father?

No wonder

God will judge all of u who have decided to give support to an old man whose mates are retired.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by quickberry(m): 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
Randy100:
Ewu. What do you know?

"Mr. Always looks"......you still dey talk
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by Randy100: 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
quickberry:

"Mr. Always looks"......you still dey talk
It is very correct. The only problem is that I started the sentence with "always." The correct thing should be "he always looks dull." I have seen that you don't know the usage of "always" in a sentence. I have decided to help your ignorance ass. https://dictionary.cambridge.org/grammar/british-grammar/adverbs-of-time-and-frequency/always
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by 1daboi: 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
Why did you remove the cigarette in his mouth
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by quickberry(m): 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
Randy100:
It is very correct. The only problem is that I started the sentence with "always." The correct thing should be "he always looks dull." I have seen that you don't know the usage of "always" in a sentence. I have decided to help your ignorance ass. https://dictionary.cambridge.org/grammar/british-grammar/adverbs-of-time-and-frequence/always

Another one....ignorance ass.....hahahaha....u are a real dumbo
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by Randy100: 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
quickberry:

Another one....ignorance ass.....hahahaha....u are a real dumbo
you are a very dull student just like Buhari. You can't even write properly. Ewu
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by Iykenuwa(m): 9:22am On Jan 25, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Don't mind them. once an Olodo, always an Olodo
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by quickberry(m): 11:56am On Jan 26, 2019
Randy100:
you are a very dull student just like Buhari. You can't even write properly. Ewu

You need to be demoted to K.G 1, your written english is horrible
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by quickberry(m): 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
Randy100:

you need to be demoted to K.G 1, your written english is horrible
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by Randy100: 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
quickberry:

You need to be demoted to K.G 1, your written english is horrible
Ewu. Start "English" with capital letter and put full stop at the end of your sentence. Dull like the lifeless one.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by quickberry(m): 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
Randy100:
Ewu. Start "English" with capital letter and put full stop at the end of your sentence. Dull like the lifeless one.

is that the reason u typed ignorance ass?

You are just too dull
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by Randy100: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
quickberry:

is that the reason u typed ignorance ass?

You are just too dull
I am happy that I taught you the use of the word "always" in a sentence.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by quickberry(m): 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2019
Randy100:
I am happy that I taught you the use of the word "always" in a sentence.

Olodo, who did u teach?

U nid 2 go back to K.G
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) by Randy100: 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
quickberry:

Olodo, who did u teach?

U nid 2 go back to K.G
You are talking to a drug expert, that is if you understand what it means to be a drug expert. You can only dream to achieve what I have achieved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement / Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] / Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.