Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,442 members, 7,843,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl (9222 Views)

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by lilmax(m): 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
the key word from your post is PRETTY

dude you are at fault

pregnant women and students are the ones I help not PRETTY girls

4 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by QuickStandard: 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
Sl2348:
Baba, an ingrate is an ingrate whether little or big.

Very true boss
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by lammylam(f): 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
QuickStandard:
shocked

I met two pretty ladies at the bus stop last week Tuesday, they wanted to lap when a bus came by, and I told them to seat that I will pay for the second seat.

When we came down I saw them behind me again and we entered the same vehicle again to the next stop, and I repeated the process.

Without exchanging words. Though I observed the thank you were plenty.

For the 3rd time I was surprised when we headed to the same bus again and boarded the same bus.

I paid again, but this time I asked them how come, does it mean we are going to the same place? That was how we started gisting.

But truth be told there was one that was very pretty. When we came down I requested for her number which she obliged.

Two days later I called her and we hung out, she requested for a repeat the next day which I obliged to as well.

Then on Sunday I called her, so we could hand out, she requested she came with her sister I didn't say no, they came and had lots of fun.

When I took them home she requested for some money, I was surprised, I gave her, and the next thing is baby I want to make my hair. huh

I was like em, sorry I don't have money for that, and she said baby, do you like my hair like this?
shocked

I was forced to ask her, sorry the day I saw you, your hair was already loosed, where you not planning to redo the hair before you met me?

Chai, for my mind I was like this babe self, so you at this hungry abi you think say I be ATM?

Her countenance changed.

That was how I left, now she's saying I ran away.

This is a lady that told me her last guy left her barely a month ago.

Now my question is, who will stick with such a lady?

I have not even be rude to know the color of your undies.

Now you see me as a mugu fall guy woman chop. My

Anyways what are my even saying

You see a cute lady on the outside and you think she has some self esteem, but you later find out she's a broke ass, looking for the next meal ticket....

Obviously the girl thinks "you be mugu" since you paid their tfare 3times!

Wow!

you try

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Vicyace: 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
faithfull18:

Oga, which all? It isn't a ladies thing, we also have guys who are parasitic in nature.

That's so true.

I went to get some documents somewhere recently and I met an old school friend guy. I was glad to see him. We went to a nearby cooling spot. Drank Jedi and chop meat. I paid all bills. Gave him extra cash as he said he had to settle some stuff but he didn't have enough bread.
The following day, we met again, moved to different places and I pay all bills again. I knew that moment that I was rolling with a parasite but I didn't mind as his presence was not in anyway causing any inconveniences. We wEnt to the bar with some other guys. This guy ordered a big fish and food vefore I could blink my eyes. I was just laughing inside of me but infuriated as well. After some few mins, I left and I sorted him some bread to sort the bills.

The third day, he called me again and he was telling me some story about needing my help. I Told him no problem. Haven't picked his call since then.

My concern is the last time i saw this guy was in 2010 before this meeting and he couldn't even give himself some self worth at all.

....even if he knew he would need some cash why not ask the second day? I flex you finish you still wan collect money. I would have gladly given him the money we used to flex the second without any second thoughts.

Maybe he thought he could scam me...he didn't know I was just happy to see him and I gladly spend money like that when I'm in a good mood and he was lucky to meet me in that mood

9 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by consultancy: 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
Vicyace:

That's so true.

I went to get some documents somewhere recently and I met an old school friend guy. I was glad to see him. We went to a nearby cooling spot. Drank Jedi and chop meat. I paid all bills. Gave him extra cash as he said he had to settle some stuff but he didn't have enough bread.
The following day, we met again, moved to different places and I pay all bills again. I knew that moment that I was rolling with a parasite but I didn't mind as his presence was not in anyway causing any inconveniences. We wEnt to the bar with some other guys. This guy ordered a big fish and food vefore I could blink my eyes. I was just laughing inside of me but infuriated as well. After some few mins, I left and I sorted him some bread to sort the bills.

The third day, he called me again and he was telling me some story about needing my help. I Told him no problem. Haven't picked his call since then.

My concern is the last time i saw this guy was in 2010 before this meeting and he couldn't even give himself some self worth at all.

....even if he knew he would need some cash why not ask the second day? I flex you finish you still wan collect money. I would have gladly given him the money we used to flex the second without any second thoughts.

Maybe he thought he could scam me...he didn't know I was just happy to see him and I gladly spend money like that when I'm in a good mood and he was lucky to meet me in that mood
most Nigerians are opportunistic and greedy. do them a favor and they turn you to maga

7 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by QuickStandard: 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
ashewoboy:

if you no phuck her. another guy will. tell her you wanna phuck her. she does not lose anything if she phucks you. you are the person who will be at loss. she gains.

3 outing can't make me loose Na, no be food and drinks

Abeg make she carry her wahala dey go.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Doctorfitz: 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
They are coming for u op grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
Many of these our Nigerian girls are pure lazy, dependant and a liability, entitlement mentality is their slogans

in some countries, women have started working at 17 years of age, she can provide what she wants. tell a Nigerian girl to work as a waiter she starts complaining and tell you how it is below her levels. stupid girls.

Funny enough, I have met some girl from wealthy homes starting from scratch to get what they want instead of depending on papa.

Nigeria girls are lazy, we men have made it easy for them. many of them dont like to work, they prefer to sell their pussy to feed.

5 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by QuickStandard: 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
wetdick:
Many of these our Nigerian girls are pure lazy, dependant and a liability, entitlement mentality is their slogans

in some countries, women have started working at 17 years of age, she can provide what she wants. tell a Nigerian girl to work as a waiter she starts complaining and tell you how it is below her levels. stupid girls.

Funny enough, I have met some girl from wealthy homes starting from scratch to get what they want instead of depending on papa.

Nigeria girls are lazy, we men have made it easy for them. many of them dont like to work, they prefer to sell their pussy to feed.

Hmmmm!!! Deep

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
faithfull18:

Oga, which all? It isn't a ladies thing, we also have guys who are parasitic in nature.

It's very few madam...and if u notice parasitic guys are just lazy....unless u want to deliberately ignore, men are hard working it's usually an ego booster for them to be capable.....
On the other hand, ladies nowadays have just slipped into this unconscious "no phone me, no wig, no money, no sex"......even the hard working ones....it's just a trending thing, u hear even the good girls say..."will he now be Straffing me for free"....like I said u all want to have sex...but u always want to get something out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
Sl2348:
Baba, an ingrate is an ingrate whether little or big.

Ingrate??
How is she an ingrate?? Enlighten me..
There's no where in the OP's post that the lady didn't appreciate...he only said she asked for more....
It's not a crime to ask for more...

after round one, don't u ask for round two
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
wetdick:

TAKE it EASY MAN
Although I saw this ATTITUDE in most of them, I had to run away, because in saner Climes you will find LADIES purchasing Cars for their Loved ones.
Some FIX things at Home before the man gets back.
They SEXX you without financial attachment nor restrictions.

Thank God, I saw it earlier and ran away to Marry a Nigerian Lady with a White Girl Mentality.
All an Abroad based lady needs from you is LOVE...and TRUST, with little effort at work. That’s all. You just have to undergo a TUTORIAL on how to shower Love, because LOVE does not exist in Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by jeff1607(m): 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
lammylam:

Obviously the girl thinks "you be mugu" since you paid their tfare 3times!

Wow!

you try

it didn't stop at paying tfare

kindly read again but slowly probably word for word or with a stylus pen
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
EVILFOREST:

TAKE it EASY MAN
Although I saw this ATTITUDE in most of them, I had to run away, because in saner Climes you will find LADIES purchasing Cars for their Loved ones.
Some FIX things at Home before the man gets back.
They SEXX you without financial attachment nor restrictions.

Thank God, I saw it earlier and ran away to Marry a Nigerian Lady with a White Girl Mentality.
All an Abroad based lady needs from you is LOVE...and TRUST, with little effort at work. That’s all. You just have to undergo a TUTORIAL on how to shower Love, because LOVE does not exist in Nigeria.

U get them Flowers. They see such as Oxygen.
They Love cards and Kisses a lot.
They Cherish Cuddles and Fragrances.
EYE CONTACT matters to them.
Little things matter and not Cars, Shopping, Clothings

I have a different opinion on this .it is not as rosy as you write dating women of any race but my own problem with Nigeria women is the lack of desire to do anything other than selling pussy for a living.

Dude, i will never depend on a woman for gifts or anything, i don't even need her stuff, i cant even marry a lady with unemployed brothers and sisters. i believe as a man i need to act as a man. there are good Nigerian women here, who appreciate men but many of our Nigerian women are pure liability to men and the society, i still dont get it how a women with two legs and two eyes and two hands will waste all her pussy worth and her own worth to just lie on a bed to moan and get paid for it. i still cant understand this mindset.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Rextizz(m): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
QuickStandard:
shocked

I met two pretty ladies at the bus stop last week Tuesday, they wanted to lap when a bus came by, and I told them to seat that I will pay for the second seat.

When we came down I saw them behind me again and we entered the same vehicle again to the next stop, and I repeated the process.

Without exchanging words. Though I observed the thank you were plenty.

For the 3rd time I was surprised when we headed to the same bus again and boarded the same bus.

I paid again, but this time I asked them how come, does it mean we are going to the same place? That was how we started gisting.

But truth be told there was one that was very pretty. When we came down I requested for her number which she obliged.

Two days later I called her and we hung out, she requested for a repeat the next day which I obliged to as well.

Then on Sunday I called her, so we could hand out, she requested she came with her sister I didn't say no, they came and had lots of fun.

When I took them home she requested for some money, I was surprised, I gave her, and the next thing is baby I want to make my hair. huh

I was like em, sorry I don't have money for that, and she said baby, do you like my hair like this?
shocked

I was forced to ask her, sorry the day I saw you, your hair was already loosed, where you not planning to redo the hair before you met me?

Chai, for my mind I was like this babe self, so you at this hungry abi you think say I be ATM?

Her countenance changed.

That was how I left, now she's saying I ran away.

This is a lady that told me her last guy left her barely a month ago.

Now my question is, who will stick with such a lady?

I have not even be rude to know the color of your undies.

Now you see me as a mugu fall guy woman chop. My

Anyways what are my even saying

You see a cute lady on the outside and you think she has some self esteem, but you later find out she's a broke ass, looking for the next meal ticket....

Ask pocohantas and that girl with wrinkled laps saffi

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Rextizz(m): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
faithfull18:

Almost 90% of Nigerian girls are like that, swear you have never begged your boyfriend for money

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by faithfull18(f): 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
Rextizz:
Almost 90% of Nigerian girls are like that, swear you have never begged your boyfriend for money
I have never, I have learnt to be content with what I have.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by sweetrace(f): 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
1StopRudeness:
Guy na just hair...no be iPhoneX.....

Those kind babe wey dey lap no dey do hair pass 7k....

I know it's annoying being a parasite...but that's what the nation has become..all our ladies have become unconcious prostitutess...some are even proud of their prostitutee state......
Play ur part in helping the economy...last last..u shaa no go Straff for free....
U are too calculative...we go all become maga eventually, weda stupidly in casual relationship or legally with the ring on the finger..u go pay last last.

Please speak for the ladies you know. Feel free to call them outright prostitutes. The rest of us work too hard for such nonsense talk.
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Rextizz(m): 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
faithfull18:

I have never, I have learnt to be content with what I have.
Hmmmm are you sure
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by princfred(m): 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
Many ladies of marriageable status are not yet married because they can't convince a guy that they are useful especially outside the bed or many run along with guys that have no use for them outside the bed for too long for the love of money and a long thing until suddenly, the sunsets.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
sweetrace:

Please speak for the ladies you know. Feel free to call them outright prostitutes. The rest of us work too hard for such nonsense talk.

My sincere apologies if I struck a nerve..I know it sounds a bit fallacious....but that's what it is lately....I'm not trying insult any woman.... Or generalize....it's just the order of the day.
Sometimes u ladies don't even know u have it..but unconsciously, once u start fvcking a guy...u start to have the entitlement feeling that u deserve, not his body this time...but other things like cash and the likes

Ok....I agree prostitution might sound like a derogatory word..but correct me if I'm wrong, the exchange of sex and cash/ material things doesn't have another name..
A relationship just makes it look nice...and it's all good if you are getting married soon...

...don't get me wrong I don't think it's bad.....shébi u notice me advicing the Op it's no Biggie to spend...it's just what it is...and there a just some ladies that over do it which now makes it look like taking advantage and that's what guys don't like...

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by princfred(m): 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
1StopRudeness:

My sincere apologies if I struck a nerve..I know it sounds a bit fallacious....but that's what it is lately....I'm not trying insult any woman.... Or generalize....it's just the order of the day.
Sometimes u ladies don't even know u have it..but unconsciously, once u start fvcking a guy...u start to have the entitlement feeling that u deserve, not his body this time...but other things like cash and the likes

Ok....I agree prostitution might sound like a derogatory word..but correct me if I'm wrong, the exchange of sex and cash/ material things doesn't have another name..
A relationship just makes it look nice...and it's all good if you are getting married soon...

...don't get me wrong I don't think it's bad.....shébi u notice me advicing the Op it's no Biggie to spend...it's just what it is...and there a just some ladies that over do it which now makes it look like taking advantage and that's what guys don't like...

All correct, sir.
I like the way you put it across thats its our cross to be magaed one way or the other but the degree of magaring and intensity of the magarer can pose a confusion problem to the magaed. grin
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
guy follow this rules i call it the Nigeria guys red pill for Nigerian girls

- never in your life, place a girl on salary, she is not your employee
-never in your life rent an apartment or use your salary or school fees to rent an apartment for a girl
-never in your life, should you pay school fees for any girl that is not your sister
-never in your life let her know your mother except you know she is the one
-never ever tell her your secrets, some women are achievement blocker, they will hide information from you especially when they know it concerns you moving from your present location to another for job
-never in your life date a woman or even marry a woman where the brothers and sisters are all unemployed and not doing anything when they are healthy.
-never give a girl money for makeup or hair, you are not her father, she should work and take care of herself.
-if she is not working or she is not finding for ways to get a job, run
-if she doesn't bring any idea to make your life or her better. run
- if you invite her to your house and she calls you honey, sweety after seeing your apartment, car or after the first Bleep. run
-if she has more than 2-3 body count- run, believe me you do not want baggage from her past relationships
-if she cant clean and cook. run
-if all her life goals is to take pictures of herself and post on Instagram or any other social media- run
-if she is not attempting to pay for anything stylishly-run
-if she is always on her phone 24 hours a day-run
-if all she does is to watch Nigerian or American movies and series, and zee world all day-run.
-never date a baby mama,she is looking for someone to help her settle some baby issues, the father even though ran away, will still come back when he gets some sense.
-Guys, not every girl you will see that you will have to sleep with. rome wasn't built on pussy
-Guys, learn self-control, it will help you against honey traps
-always use a condom, you dont want to get diseases or make a girl pregnant when you are not ready.
- guys if you are not working, find legal jobs to do even though with small pay, it will boost your self-esteem.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
princfred:

All correct, sir.
I like the way you put it across thats its our cross to be magaed one way or the other but the degree of magaring and intensity of the magarer can pose a confusion problem to the magaed. grin

Lol...

My own is ...let everyone know what they want in a relationship. And state it on-time without assumption...so no one feels cheated....

before one party starts to feel the body she's donating is expected to yield morethan an erection but also iphone, hair and wedding ring
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by princfred(m): 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Lol...

My own is ...let everyone know what they want in a relationship. And state it on-time without assumption...so no one feels cheated....

before one party starts to feel the body she's donating is expected to yield morethan an erection but also iphone, hair and wedding ring
lol.
na so... fellow sabinus.
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by idu1(m): 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
Homeboiy:
I fear naija girls

My gf no dey demand but I DE fear her
You are right to be scared because she dey calculate everything and nack it for your head soon. Maybe na you go roof their ancestral house roof wey wind blow off.

5 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Michelle55: 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
wetdick:
guy follow this rules i call it the Nigeria guys red pill for Nigerian girls

- never in your life, place a girl on salary, she is not your employee
-never in your life rent an apartment or use your salary or school fees to rent an apartment for a girl
-never in your life let her know your mother except you know she is the one
-never ever tell her your secrets, some women are achievement blocker, they will hide information from you especially when they know it concerns you moving from your present location to another for job
-never in your life date a woman or even marry a woman where the brothers and sisters are all unemployed and not doing anything when they are healthy.
-never give girl money for makeup or hair, you are not her father, she should work and take care of herself.
-if she is not working or she is not finding for ways to get a job, run
-if she doesn't bring any idea to make your life or her better. run
- if you invite her to your house and she calls you honey, sweety after seeing your apartment, car or after the first Bleep. run
-if she cant clean or cooks. run
-if all her life goals is to take pictures of herself and post on Instagram or any other social media- run
-if she is not attempting to pay for anything stylishly-run
-if she is always on her phone 24 hours a day-run
-if all she does is to watch nigerian movies and zee world all day-run,
-never date a baby mama,she is looking for someone to help her settle some baby issues, the father even though ran away, will still come back when he gets some sense.
-always use a condom, you dont want to get diseases or make a girl pregnant when you are not ready.
- guys if you are not working, find legal jobs to do even though with small pay, it will booast your self esteem.
Nawa oh... Who then should the men date or marry? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
Michelle55:

they should date the opposite of what i wrote down except you are implying that the average Nigerian girl is like that

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
Michelle55:

Abi oooo... wanted to ask him...but you were faster.....

He even added zeeworld and nollywood.......this one no go make any man marry for Nigeria.. .

Plenty babes don show the guy pepper.............. e pain ammmmmmm!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Michelle55: 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
wetdick:

they should date the opposite of what i wrote down except you are implying that the average Nigerian girl is like that
Trust me some of our Nigerian ladies are lazy. Some hurriedly gets married to avoid stress cheesy Because they believe it's the sole responsibility of the men to take care of them. The opposite of such women on your writeup are rare though

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Michelle55: 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Abi oooo... wanted to ask him...but you were faster.....

He even added zeeworld and nollywood.......this one no go make any man marry for Nigeria.. .

Plenty babes don show the guy pepper.............. e pain ammmmmmm!!!
My brother, some of our ladies ain't smiling this days oh.
If you give them "allow" dem go wan take "allowance". So the guy ain't particularly wrong in his write-up smiley
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
wetdick:

I have a different opinion on this .it is not as rosy as you write dating women of any race but my own problem with Nigeria women is the lack of desire to do anything other than selling pussy for a living.

Dude, i will never depend on a woman for gifts or anything, i don't even need her stuff, i cant even marry a lady with unemployed brothers and sisters. i believe as a man i need to act as a man. there are good Nigerian women here, who appreciate men but many of our Nigerian women are pure liability to men and the society, i still dont get it how a women with two legs and two eyes and two hands will waste all her pussy worth and her own worth to just lie on a bed to moan and get paid for it. i still cant understand this mindset.
You are on POINT.
What you said was exactly my guiding principles when I was choosing a WIFE.
I saw Beautifully made damsels who have nothing to offer, yet with copious family burdens parading themselves.
One told me I had to FIX her family issues before taking her as my wife.
I warned her NEVER to see me in her dreams not to talk of visiting my apartment.
OUR LADIES have been reduced to Objects of mere satisfaction without any economic display of self worth and excellence.
You rarely find LADIES that think beyond a particular context.

My Brother, I will encourage you to keep on searching and make appropriate selections based on the category you listed. Dump the ill-prepared ones and move on.
It’s Good, U have the wisdom, however God does it better.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) / What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? / Could This Be The Best Selfie Ever(photo)25+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.