Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,991 members, 7,845,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl (9229 Views)

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 25, 2019
That was how I met one prisons abi customs babe one time bcoz she came with her colleague & friend to see my friend where we were just chilling. So we exchanged pleasantries & were warming up to each other. She never even commot for where we chill on the first day of knowing her & she was already calling me baby. I thought maybe she called my initials & I didn't hear clearly.. Next day early morning this babe done call me again oo... Baby my gas is finished can u help me out? Huh? Na me be ur hustle for Abuja? Just now now? She never even know my house sef.. Not that the money to fill her gas na problem but the baby she dey call me no just sweet my ear at all. Assuming she asked without calling me baby I for help am but when she take call me baby that first night I knew she was playing out a script. Any girl that calls u baby on a without knowing u.. Borrow leg & gbes cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by LegitGirl(f): 2:54am On Jan 25, 2019
1StopRudeness:

U seff know say I get u..she never ask for too much....
Na them dey lose pass, a man hardly ever feels used after sex like women.....so them dey try get some gain incase u start to form James bond after sex...

Guy....pay for the hair....no Biggie..if it no even reach 7k seff for that kind babe..some times, expression weave 3k + 1k5 hairstylist charge.

u never jam confirm thief wey go tell u say her mama or brother dey hospital say she need N76,950 for bills....Omo...I don waka small...

Lol. Where did you get that figure from... why so exact?
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by LegitGirl(f): 3:17am On Jan 25, 2019
LINTUNE:
Most ladies have dated are broke, but never disturbed me for money that much.. Infact they spend the little ones they have on me.. I don't think it's about her being broke.. I think it's just mentality

Thank you. It's purely a mentality thing. A girl that's got pride and realises no man owes her anything would never go about asking.

I've been broke severally and I had friends and toasters who have more than enough to sapre, but hell would nearly freeze over before I ask them for money. When I'm freely given without my asking, depending on who's giving, I accept. Otherwise, I respect myself and wait for month end.

There was a day a former colleague and I were discussing, and I said my account was next to empty. She screamed and asked me what all those toasters in my life are there for... that I should better ask them. She said I sure needed a man.

4 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by AeroplaneApple: 5:51am On Jan 25, 2019
dairykidd:
That was how I met one prisons abi customs babe
Not that the money to fill her gas na problem but the baby she dey call me no just sweet my ear at all. A
Any girl that calls u baby on a without knowing u.. Borrow leg & gbes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by LINTUNE(m): 6:48am On Jan 25, 2019
cool
LegitGirl:

Thank you. It's purely a mentality thing. A girl that's got pride and realises no man owes her anything would never go about asking.

I've been broke severally and I had friends and toasters who have more than enough to sapre, but hell would nearly freeze over before I ask them for money. When I'm freely given without my asking, depending on who's giving, I accept. Otherwise, I respect myself and wait for month end.

There was a day a former colleague and I were discussing, and I said my account was next to empty. She screamed and asked me what all those toasters in my life are there for... that I should better ask them. She said I sure needed a man.
cool grin cool..i love this

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by jeff1607(m): 9:58am On Jan 25, 2019
lammylam:

bro! I got what the guy wrote there!
what I meant was 'the first impression'

if you still don't understand me! then I dunno how to explain better

I get you

wanna ask

is it COMPULSORY for a guy to go out of his way to please a lady on meeting for the first time and does his " first impression" prove he is suitable for her?
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by patosky3310(m): 10:10am On Jan 25, 2019
Your mumu don do.
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2019
LegitGirl:

Lol. Where did you get that figure from... why so exact?

Shébi that figure looks real to you too....
that's the kinda figure some ladies use that makes a guy feel ...."and she might not be lieing about the hospital thing oooo"
Let me give her like 50% just in case her mum is in the hospital
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 25, 2019
Bamz:

What kind of advice is this? they are not in a relationship yet. He's just hanging out with her and she's making those demands. You seem like you're trying to justify the girl's actions. If she was your daughter, would you condone her behaviour? be honest.
Economy is hard bla bla bla, it's no gender sensitive.

Your notion on this issue is skewed.

A decent girl from a decent home would not behave like this.

Justify her actions?? U are making it sound like she tackled the guy at gun point... She didn't ask for his one year salary, they r just hanging out, ladies like to cared for even when they are richer than u...no Biggie

A decent girl cannot ask a friend to make hair for her.??it's just hair oga Ade....I don't know ur definition of decent jare....grab a sense of humour..No take life too hard ooo
Help the economy.
As we enter the weekend, pay for someone's hairdo..
It won't kill you, and it won't make her hoe. Just to add..it on a lighter mood
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 25, 2019
sweetrace:

You forgot a valid point: that there are ladies who do NOT do this at all. I speak for myself and others I know who earn a good living and take absolute joy in paying our bills. We fill grown up, independent, accomplished and like nothing can hinder our progress.

Alright alright....it's all on a lighter mood....
I guess u ain't on that lane....on a very serious note I agree with you..kapish
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Bamz(m): 11:00am On Jan 25, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Justify her actions?? U are making it sound like she tackled the guy at gun point... She didn't ask for his one year salary, they r just hanging out, ladies like to cared for even when they are richer than u...no Biggie

A decent girl cannot ask a friend to make hair for her.??it's just hair oga Ade....I don't know ur definition of decent jare....grab a sense of humour..No take life too hard ooo
Help the economy.
As we enter the weekend, pay for someone's hairdo..
It won't kill you, and it won't make her hoe. Just to add..it on a lighter mood

cheesy If it's for humor, no problem.

On a more serious note though, I'd rather go hungry spending money on people with legitimate needs, family and the like. By the way, I don't encounter such girls you're referring to. I've never paid for hair-do before. This is where is starts from I guess. From paying for hair-do to other financial demands (that even your siblings don't make).

And trust me, girls who don't demand usually deserve the world. It's about perspective.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 25, 2019
1StopRudeness:
Guy na just hair...no be iPhoneX.....

Those kind babe wey dey lap no dey do hair pass 7k....

I know it's annoying being a parasite...but that's what the nation has become..alot of our ladies have become unconcious prostitutess...some are even proud of their prostitutee state.....it has even become a trend, something to brag about
Play ur part in helping the economy...last last..u shaa no go Straff for free....
U are too calculative...we go all become maga eventually, weda stupidly in casual relationship or legally with the ring on the finger..u go pay last last.
so are u saying because it's not iPhonex so d girl should turn him into an atm I wonder were u guys originated from.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 25, 2019
1StopRudeness:

U seff know say I get u..she never ask for too much....
Na them dey lose pass, a man hardly ever feels used after sex like women.....so them dey try get some gain incase u start to form James bond after sex...

Guy....pay for the hair....no Biggie..if it no even reach 7k seff for that kind babe..some times, expression weave 3k + 1k5 hairstylist charge.

u never jam confirm thief wey go tell u say her mama or brother dey hospital say she need N76,950 for bills....Omo...I don waka small...
u be confirm maga
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by LegitGirl(f): 11:44am On Jan 25, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Shébi that figure looks real to you too....
that's the kinda figure some ladies use that makes a guy feel ...."and she might not be lieing about the hospital thing oooo"
Let me give her like 50% just in case her mum is in the hospital

Lol.
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2019
michaelandre:
so are u saying because it's not iPhonex so d girl should turn him into an atm I wonder were u guys originated from.

From a strong sarcastic jusrisdiction...but u and the OP don't know where that is
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 25, 2019
ashewoboy:
it is not easy to maintain a glamorous skin. you should chase ladies you can afford. that is not to say I am a pvssy niggar. she was too quick in asking for fund. she would have allowed you to enter the place before making a request. at least you should know how delicious the place is before you invest in it.
I can believe that 90% of Nigerian guys have this mindset of giving girls money because of sex. u guys still have a long way to go. in fact u guys are d main reason why most ladies are now going into prostitution because they saw that u guys have this mentality of rewarding girls for sex so they used that opportunity to their advantage. u guys are bunch of lowselfesteem humans. that thinks only money can get u girls

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
I don't know why there are so many stingy guys in this country.
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by kingkuntaval: 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
LegitGirl:

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by kingkuntaval: 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
pansophist:
For me, it is not about material (financial) brokenness but the mental one. Poor people have a predatory mindset developed over a sustained period of scarcity. Any sign of abundance (e.g, rich boyfriend) is seen as a fleeting resource to exploit, ransack and parasite from. Their personal responsibility will be projected to the other party and made to feel guilty if he refuses to accept such conditions in a relationship. Their family problem becomes yours to carry with pressure coming from different angles like sharp bullet forcing you to comply. Poor people usually do not understand the concept of a mutual relationship, its all about what they will benefit only.

Ultimately, the difference between the rich and the poor is their mindset. A rich person going for a broke woman is like throwing foods to hungry fish, you will be devoured. While the smart one realizes to leave poor people alone and let them date each other, seems they understand themselves better. Different mindset.

I partially concur with your point of view, but before you drape the poverty blanket over everybody, you MUST understand that "poverty" is a relative concept. Nothing is ever promised in life, being poor or broke today has little or no bearing in fortelling what your financial status will be tomorrow. I've seen persons who were poor as recent as 2013, but bleeding real cash today (I'm talking abt 9 digit stuff), and vice versa. At the end of the day it's all about the mindset, maturity and understanding btw both parties regardless of who's more financially well to do. If you've probably made some coins, don't go all "RICH for RICH" and "POOR for POOR" mentality, because Life can be a fucking pendulum, If the money dries up, then what's left (definitely not LOVE), because that was never a uniting factor between them in the first place.

NB: Some girls carry oil for head oo..Grace wey some girls get ehnn...bros forget..
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
kingkuntaval:

I partially concur with your point of view, but before you drape the poverty blanket over everybody, you MUST understand that "poverty" is a relative concept. Nothing is ever promised in life, being poor or broke today has little or no bearing in fortelling what your financial status will be tomorrow. I've seen persons who were poor as recent as 2013, but bleeding real cash today (I'm talking abt 9 digit stuff), and vice versa. At the end of the day it's all about the mindset, maturity and understanding btw both parties regardless of who's more financially well to do. If you've probably made some coins, don't go all "RICH for RICH" and "POOR for POOR" mentality, because Life can be a fucking pendulum, If the money dries up, then what's left (definitely not LOVE), because that was never a uniting factor between them in the first place.

NB: Some girls carry oil for head oo..Grace wey some girls get ehnn...bros forget..

pity pity talk, pity havent taken a man anywhere
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by pansophist(m): 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
kingkuntaval:

Nice points, but I think you're barking at the wrong tree. Can you point out where exactly in my write up you're trying to lecture me on? Because I can't find where I argue against your points.

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by kingkuntaval: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
pansophist:

Nice points, but I think you're barking at the wrong tree. Can you point out where exactly in my write up you're trying to lecture me on? Because I can't find where I argue against your points.

The dichotomy of poverty and wealth is quite a complex one, how do you define poverty? Is it the absence of material property, the lack of drive or both?
You might come from a rich family, but if you lack drive and determination, you can be considered poor in some circles.

What sticks out to me in your write-up is the "one size fits all" poor people mentality, that once you're dating a "broke" girl she is hellbent on parasitism, without bringing anything viable to the table (bar Sex lol..), I tend to consider that school of thought to be a very denigratory mindset. Though some persons might financially buoyant, it doesn't mean that can't bring something to the table.
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by pansophist(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
kingkuntaval:

The dichotomy of poverty and wealth is quite a complex one, how do you define poverty? Is it the absence of material property, the lack of drive or both?
You might come from a rich family, but if you lack drive and determination, you can be considered poor in some circles.

What sticks out to me in your write-up is the "one size fits all" poor people mentality, that once you're dating a "broke" girl she is hellbent on parasitism, without bringing anything viable to the table (bar Sex lol..), I tend to consider that school of thought to be a very denigratory mindset. Though some persons might financially buoyant, it doesn't mean that can't bring something to the table.

Then you missed the context of my write up completely. To fully understand my point, it is important that you understand it from the context of the topic, and not examining it independently.

Duly observing the topic at hand, It follows from a literal, systematic and teleological interpretation that what i meant by "brokeness" is not the temporarily absence of cash, but the mindset that creates a perpetual absence of it. It doesn't negate all your point albeit, you're misconstruing and projecting a false narrative to my points.

In the light of the foregoing, and in an attempt to pass an unmistakable remark, by being broke, I mean the mindset that creates it, which is further revealed by the behaviour of the subject at hand.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See-conversation-between-boyfriend-and-girlfriend / Hot Photos: Lagos Yahoo Boy Shares Coded Photos Of His Numerous Girls / Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.