Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Ring On The Index Finger Means - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ring On The Index Finger Means (6099 Views)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ring On The Index Finger Means by ikcid: 10:06am On Jan 24, 2019
It's very common among some ladies to don their index finger with a ring and this has got me wondering as to the reason they do so and what the significance actually is. Thanks!

Re: Ring On The Index Finger Means by mymadam(m): 10:19am On Jan 24, 2019
wink "Still searching"
Re: Ring On The Index Finger Means by ikcid: 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Still available
Yeah, the BTC is still available. You can reach me on WhatsApp via my siggy.
Re: Ring On The Index Finger Means by Nazgul: 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
ikcid:
It's very common among some ladies to don their index finger with a ring and this has got me wondering as to the reason they do so and what the significance actually is. Thanks!
Ring on the index finger signifies power. Most people put it there for fashion tho.

But that's what it signifies. If you're given any power ring from any brotherhood or society, that's where you'd be asked to put it.

1 Like

Re: Ring On The Index Finger Means by Wannabenz: 8:59am On Dec 22, 2020
Nazgul:

Ring on the index finger signifies power. Most people put it there for fashion tho.

But that's what it signifies. If you're given any power ring from any brotherhood or society, that's where you'd be asked to put it.
The truest...are you in any brotherhood bro? I'm interested.
Re: Ring On The Index Finger Means by ikcid: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2021
smiley
Re: Ring On The Index Finger Means by symbuul: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2021
ikcid:
smiley

Sorry bro, but I've long deleted my sportybet acct due to the bad reviews of illegal withdrawal from people's accounts.
Re: Ring On The Index Finger Means by ikcid: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2021
symbuul:

All, right
I didn't even know you saw the message. I've used another one. Thanks Gentleman
Re: Ring On The Index Finger Means by Cokahot: 9:38am On Nov 15, 2021
So majority of naija pastors then are occultists going by this exposure.
Nazgul:

Re: Ring On The Index Finger Means by ikcid: 9:40am On Nov 15, 2021
Cokahot:
So majority of naija pastors then are occultists going by this exposure.
You can never tell what most of them are really into.

(1) (Reply)

I Couldn't Sleep / VIDEO: Nigerian Female Cadet Tortured By Senior Air Force Officers. Horrifying! / Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.