Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily (23403 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him / Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by AHCB: 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
Run for your life. That's the only thing worth saying to this lady.
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
In as much as I don't agree with abuse of any kind in relationships and marriages, it is obvious that these young wives don't really know what they want and are not willing to be submissive..... I was following this story until I read where she wrote "I am not allowed to attend my own church " SMH.
SAY NO TO VIOLENT PARTNER
WHEN PARENTS TALK PLEASE LISTEN
DON'T COVER UP FOR AN ABUSIVE PARTNER
HUSBANDS LOVE YOUR WIVES
WIVES BE SUBMISSIVE.......
MARRIAGE IS BEAUTIFUL
MARRIAGE IS TO BE ENJOED

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by Reelmii: 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
u are a victim of sexual molestation

he is from a family where he experienced domestic violence. .....

both of u have a bad past experience

did u talk about this before getting married?

and if u did, where u comfortable with what he told u then or u felt he would change? or were u just rushing to be MRS

both of u were not healed of ur past before getting married

2 Likes

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
whe you guys were sharing pre wedding/engagement selfies, and proposing while climbing ontop of Electric pole, did you tell us? why now? angry

All the people who warned you then, Did you not call them Haters and jealous people? abeg! carry your own cross, buhari have given us enough heavy cross to carry.

but i will still shout! buhari till 2044!! sai baba! grin
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by PRINCEVICKEY: 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
my dear sister please dont run .....when u r dead ....he will marry another person...those people u think that they will mock u ,WILL STILL MOCK AFTER UR DEMISE....let dem mock u now and safe ur life .....
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by four4: 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
This make me remember the song we used to sang when we were young! FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN RUN! RUN!! RUN!!!
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by CaptainGOOD: 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
joelenesleek:
The most horrible boys in Nigeria are here on Nairaland, very quick to abuse women. It's most likely they were birthed by gorrillas that's why the lack respect for women. Every beautiful, well shaped successful or not lady is a prostitute to them.#tueh. I pity the vaginas that birthed such men and I pity the vagina they will end up with

The forum Is evil I always say.
The wrong comments are always the one to get highest number of likes.
Others click like BECOZ they follow sheepishly
It irritates me

3 Likes

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
Madam biko carry your own load.

This is exactly among the things I mentioned on the other thread.

It is either you leave him or continue in the miserable state you are in because you don't want anyone to call you a failure.

Die there. At least, you'll die a 'Mrs'.

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by Westaslave2(f): 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
Dat one is small na cry

Wat of husbands who ar softspokers dat cant stand dia fvcking ground wen faced wt challenge ,instead dey wl start crying

I mean husband women ar marrying SHAME cry
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by Westaslave2(f): 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

The forum Is evil I always say.
The wrong comments are always the one to get highest number of likes.
Others click like BECOZ they follow sheepishly
It irritates me
i swear captain.

Espiacially some pervertious lady who wl tell her 2 live d marriage she funded wt her money instead of simple prayer.

Marriage violence prayer is easier 2 answer anytime

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by Teibaba(m): 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
You sounding like 1 who married for wealth leaving the right guy out there.

Atimes money doesn't hit the point.

Carry your cross judiciously
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by Westaslave2(f): 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
joelenesleek:
The most horrible boys in Nigeria are here on Nairaland, very quick to abuse women. It's most likely they were birthed by gorrillas that's why the lack respect for women. Every beautiful, well shaped successful or not lady is a prostitute to them.#tueh. I pity the vaginas that birthed such men and I pity the vagina they will end up with
My sista ,boys here has no single conscience one stupid guy lyk dat wl

Abuse me n my friends as if we ar nt created in God's image! Sexist

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by Zeinymira(f): 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
Dear Married Woman,
It's best you leave your marriage now before it is too late. Thank God there are no children to face the consequence of a broken home.

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by Mariangeles(f): 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
Team My-parents-can't-tell-me-who-to-marry una don see am abi ??

Ladies please I beg, listen to your parents' advice when it comes to choosing a partner... They can see right through that monster !

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
some ppl jus dey inside prison and they wil be calling it marriage

2 Likes

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by john650(m): 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
rock003:
Be careful how you believe what these women say. They will never tell what they did wrong; they will only focus on what the man did.

I don't think you will just sit down quietly and the man will just be abusing you.

If you abuse a man verbally, you are pushing him to abuse you physically. The two of them are forms of abuse; only that one has physical evidence, while the other only has emotional, psychological effect.
She said he doesn't allow her to go to her own church, only his. That tells me there is more to the story than she is saying. Why would a woman go to a separate church from her husband's? Did they even discuss this when they were dating.

3 Likes

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by princfred(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
Westaslave2:
Dat one is small na cry

Wat of husbands who ar softspokers dat cant stand dia fvcking ground wen faced wt challenge ,instead dey wl start crying

I mean husband women ar marrying SHAME cry
lol
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
Marriage Is something else. The only thing good about the marriage is pre wedding photo and judgement start from wedding day for someone people, they would not put on smile

Hahaha when you see the pre wedding photos of some people u will be thinking the marriage will be lovely but thereafter u just go back and see what it is
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by jaxxy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
joelenesleek:

Lol yh sm of them are bad bt I think they are just reacting to statements said here by Nairaland gals and it became a cycle of abuses. So I blame both parties and not just the lads

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by victorian(f): 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
rock003:
Be careful how you believe what these women say. They will never tell what they did wrong; they will only focus on what the man did.

I don't think you will just sit down quietly and the man will just be abusing you.

If you abuse a man verbally, you are pushing him to abuse you physically. The two of them are forms of abuse; only that one has physical evidence, while the other only has emotional, psychological effect.

At the bolded , please speak for your self

Some men out there , look good , dashing and all are not mentally OK. They have double personalities . they are not OK upstairs . and that's the truth .
They show off a certain nice personality that a lot of their friends will envy and be like this man is so gentle and meek like a dove ;DD
He cannot hurt a fly .
But when wife starts crying out , everyone will be perplexed . As in what is she saying ? Women sef ! They can never be satisfied ! But this woman is living inside hell in her own home .

May God not allow us marry people who are psychologically imbalanced in Jesus name .
I know what she's going through, that's why am saying this and it will only get worse , if she doesn't swallow her pride and what her parents will say of " we told u so" but u thought our mouth were smelling, now your eyes don clear , abi?
The earlier she divorce that man , the better for her . cause at the end , if she doesn't leave , Na death dey end am . last last.

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by victorian(f): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
lefulefu:
some ppl jus dey inside prison and they wil be calling it marriage

Lefulefu, you are not far from the truth at all.

You no lie !

Am telling you. Most marriage out there , na children dey keep them.

Some are even worse than prison .

I don't envy married people one bit . Na my own life I just face .

Except very few.
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by CaptainGOOD: 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
Westaslave2:
i swear captain.

Espiacially some pervertious lady who wl tell her 2 live d marriage she funded wt her money instead of simple prayer.

Marriage violence prayer is easier 2 answer anytime
That's so sad.

Where have u been BTW smiley
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by princfred(m): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
People who don't know anything about marriage and are not fit will go and marry then start sharing stories that touch. Funny enough it was always easy to know where they will end up given how they reason beforehand. How did she end up with such man if not for love of money or big "dyke"? Who knows how many true gentle men she rejected on her way to domestic hell. Parents should raise the issues of good partners and teach their daughters how to detect and avoid such emotional immature guys.
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by Rozaytee: 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
Parents need to pay more attention to male children... And raise dem properly.. Aswear
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by princfred(m): 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
joelenesleek:
What!!!
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by princfred(m): 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
victorian:

Lefulefu, you are not far from the truth at all.

You no lie !

Am telling you. Most marriage out there , na children dey keep them.

Some are even worse than prison .

I don't envy married people one bit . Na my own life I just face .

Except very few.
And many dey pray and fast to enter there own prison. Lol
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by princfred(m): 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
victorian:

At the bolded , please speak for your self

Some men out there , look good , dashing and all are not mentally OK. They have double personalities . they are not OK upstairs . and that's the truth .
They show off a certain nice personality that a lot of their friends will envy and be like this man is so gentle and meek like a dove ;DD
He cannot hurt a fly .
But when wife starts crying out , everyone will be perplexed . As in what is she saying ? Women sef ! They can never be satisfied ! But this woman is living inside hell in her own home .

May God not allow us marry people who are psychologically imbalanced in Jesus name .
I know what she's going through, that's why am saying this and it will only get worse , if she doesn't swallow her pride and what her parents will say of " we told u so" but u thought our mouth were smelling, now your eyes don clear , abi?
The earlier she divorce that man , the better for her . cause at the end , if she doesn't leave , Na death dey end am . last last.

You are not lying at all. I have a friend with all that criteria (cant say meek was part of it though) yet within 10 minutes of being with him and his newly wedded wife i noticed he was practically terrorizing her and even their little baby. After all the elaborate wedding and so much frenzy. Even running side chicks till today am yet to process it all. And the wife is even very beautiful and gentle type. Shame catch me for my friend.

3 Likes

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by barnawilla: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
logon599:
Na wa o.

This is why we must go into marriage prayerfully. God is the one who institutionalized marriage but unfortunately the devil has hijacked something God created and intended to be blissful and messed it up. That's why today people are more scared of getting into marriage than they are excited about it. Trust me, the heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it? You think you know someone because you dated them for 5 years? I laugh. Do you also know that someone can pretend for 5 years just to get what they want? And after the wedding, the REAL person you married begins to show, either good or bad. You want to marry? Ask God to lead you aright FIRST, before looking at other qualities. A woman or man can look like the PERFECT match, tick all your boxes. But be careful. Infact be most careful when he or she is almost too perfect. Cos that's when you're almost at the door of missing it big time. My 1 cent
Marriage is sweet, its pleasurable, its hardwork, you got to make it work as nothing beautiful come easy. Pray and and ask God for Direction. The book of 1 Peter 3:1 to the end will help you.
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
Now it's not only child abuse but home abuse totally including the madam of the house falling victim....

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Rescued Alive From Toilet Pipe After Being Flushed / Why Is Infidelity On The Rise? / Will I Regret Not Having Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.