Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily (23402 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him / Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
victorian:

Lefulefu, you are not far from the truth at all.

You no lie !

Am telling you. Most marriage out there , na children dey keep them.

Some are even worse than prison .

I don't envy married people one bit . Na my own life I just face .

Except very few.
there is one lady wey i dey buy gas from 2 yrs ago.na heart attack kill d lady.she just died at only 41 yrs and dem say leave 2 kids behind.word out for street say d time wey she dey alive na so her husband dey give her wahala.im dey nag her and dey beat her and she dey stomach cos of the kids.now she don die and d husband don take over the gas business and probably im go dey nack other girls and im go don forget d woman.wen i small there was this lecturer who travelled to the united states for hid phd and while he was dere na so im wife jus dey fuk around. d tin almost scatter their marriage until their catholic priest had to advice the woman to desist from her ways but d woman no still listen.wen d man dey around na d man dey go market and cook for d woman and some ppl even alledge dat d man na im dey wash d woman pant cos d woman is lazy and dirty.even d three dauthers wey d woman born for d man na so dem dey disrespect d man.na heart failure eventually kill d man. as d man be wan wash im car one mornin den as bend down to wash im care tyre na so im heart jus fail den im jus collapse . its not worth ending up with a toxic life partner.some ppl will be dating a problematic partner and they will be tellin u that wen they marry the person they will change him or her.ur gf is a flirt so how goin to change wen u married to her. ur guy is a violent abuser so hw u wan take change dat one wen u don marry am.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by victorian(f): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
princfred:

You are not lying at all. I have a friend with all that criteria (cant say meek was part of it though ) yet within 10minutes of being with him and his newly wedded wife i noticed he was practically terrorizing her and even their little baby. After all the elaborate wedding and so much frenzy. Even running side chicks till today am yet to process it all. And the wife is even very beautiful and gentle type. Shame catch me for my friend.

Am telling you.
Some men are like that. You will be shocked .
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by victorian(f): 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
princfred:
And many dey pray and fast to enter there own prison. Lol

Such is life .

We won't know until we enter .

Ladies praying and fasting to get married , ehn? Should instead pray and fast for God to lead a good man with conscience towards them. A man who will give them peace of mind . Not just any husband or any rich husband .

Orelse na wahala at the end .
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by blindjustice13(m): 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
joelenesleek:
The most horrible boys in Nigeria are here on Nairaland, very quick to abuse women. It's most likely they were birthed by gorrillas that's why the lack respect for women. Every beautiful, well shaped successful or not lady is a prostitute to them.#tueh. I pity the vaginas that birthed such men and I pity the vagina they will end up with
what do you expect from a country where women teach their daughters from the day they are born how to kneel down and serve their husbands food and pound yam while they let their sons run around like wild animals . which is why Nigerian men are special breeds of savages on the surface of the earth.Even people from other countries can testify to that.

4 Likes

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by princfred(m): 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2019
victorian:

Am telling you.
Some men are like that. You will be shocked .
I blame myself small cos i don't know where to start cautioning him as he knows my ungood side (before not present grin) too soo where mouth to preach? He may not take it serious and i wonder small sef if he got spoiled trying to be like us (but ours dont involve wife/maltreatment) or if always had it in him or if the wife does not match his sexual appetite. It's a straw web.
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by princfred(m): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
blindjustice13:
what do you expect from a country where women teach their daughters from the day they are born how to kneel down and serve their husbands food and pound yam while they let their sons run around like wild animals . which is why Nigerian men are special breeds of savages on the surface of the earth. Even people from other countries can testify to that.
Na woman go write this kind nonsense (pun intended) aswear. Do you know if it's lack of kneeling down and serving the husbands food and pound yam that led to the mans attitude?
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
rock003:
Be careful how you believe what these women say. They will never tell what they did wrong; they will only focus on what the man did.

I don't think you will just sit down quietly and the man will just be abusing you.

If you abuse a man verbally, you are pushing him to abuse you physically. The two of them are forms of abuse; only that one has physical evidence, while the other only has emotional, psychological effect.
When it happens to your sister I hope you will come and say this shit. He is insecure because he is jobless and she is working hence the emotional abuse. This is mostly what happens in such case the man always want to have control, control on who she sees, what she says or most times what she wears and also how you spend the money you earn.

Anyways, I'm not surprised by your comment. You are also exhibiting one core signs of emotional abuse. An emotionally abusive partner will always turn things around on you in the event of a disagreement. No matter the issue, it's your actions, not theirs, that caused the problem. Get help as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by Westaslave2(f): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

That's so sad.

Where have u been BTW smiley
indeed!

I av been doing wat i knw best which is breathing

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by CaptainGOOD: 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
Westaslave2:
indeed!

I av been doing wat i knw best which is breathing

Hmm OK deat, may God dash u more breathings.

Which side u Dey now
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by Westaslave2(f): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Hmm OK deat, may God dash u more breathings.

Which side u Dey now
i went 2 zaki biam 2 purchase yam dear ,on my way 2 portharcourt
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by CaptainGOOD: 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
Westaslave2:
i went 2 zaki biam 2 purchase yam dear ,on my way 2 portharcourt

OK dear.
So how is ph
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by Westaslave2(f): 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

OK dear.
So how is ph
killings n more killing ,nt gud!

Apc pple ar on d run,boys no want make dem near oil money

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by blindjustice13(m): 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
princfred:
Na woman go write this kind nonsense (pun intended) aswear. Do you know if it's lack of kneeling down and serving the husbands food and pound yam that led to the mans attitude?
only a savage animal will expect to be served like a slave. Which is why Nigerian men top the list .
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by CaptainGOOD: 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
Westaslave2:
killings n more killing ,nt gud!

Apc pple ar on d run,boys no want make dem near oil money

Nawao that ph too rugged shaa.

So Wetin do ur control now.
Give me the new one now? undecided
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by cococandy(f): 12:00am On Jan 25, 2019
It’s quite unfortunate
joelenesleek:
The most horrible boys in Nigeria are here on Nairaland, very quick to abuse women. It's most likely they were birthed by gorrillas that's why the lack respect for women. Every beautiful, well shaped successful or not lady is a prostitute to them.#tueh. I pity the vaginas that birthed such men and I pity the vagina they will end up with

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by sweetilicious(f): 1:50am On Jan 25, 2019
logon599:
Na wa o.

This is why we must go into marriage prayerfully. God is the one who institutionalized marriage but unfortunately the devil has hijacked something God created and intended to be blissful and messed it up. That's why today people are more scared of getting into marriage than they are excited about it. Trust me, the heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it? You think you know someone because you dated them for 5 years? I laugh. Do you also know that someone can pretend for 5 years just to get what they want? And after the wedding, the REAL person you married begins to show, either good or bad. You want to marry? Ask God to lead you aright FIRST, before looking at other qualities. A woman or man can look like the PERFECT match, tick all your boxes. But be careful. Infact be most careful when he or she is almost too perfect. Cos that's when you're almost at the door of missing it big time. My 1 cent
Exactly
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by Westaslave2(f): 6:36am On Jan 25, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Nawao that ph too rugged shaa.

So Wetin do ur control now.
Give me the new one now? undecided
Nothing i just lost my phone , some criminals ar after d control
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by Westaslave2(f): 6:43am On Jan 25, 2019
victorian:

Julius caeser once talked about their type( caisius)

" they are mean wt smile and luks hungry those men ar dangerous "

At the bolded , please speak for your self

Some men out there , look good , dashing and all are not mentally OK. They have double personalities . they are not OK upstairs . and that's the truth .
They show off a certain nice personality that a lot of their friends will envy and be like this man is so gentle and meek like a dove ;DD
He cannot hurt a fly .
But when wife starts crying out , everyone will be perplexed . As in what is she saying ? Women sef ! They can never be satisfied ! But this woman is living inside hell in her own home .

May God not allow us marry people who are psychologically imbalanced in Jesus name .
I know what she's going through, that's why am saying this and it will only get worse , if she doesn't swallow her pride and what her parents will say of " we told u so" but u thought our mouth were smelling, now your eyes don clear , abi?
The earlier she divorce that man , the better for her . cause at the end , if she doesn't leave , Na death dey end am . last last.
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by Westaslave2(f): 6:45am On Jan 25, 2019
cheesy
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by CaptainGOOD: 7:36am On Jan 25, 2019
Westaslave2:
Nothing i just lost my phone , some criminals ar after d control

That's serious Oh...hm I guess they are from this forum undecided
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by Westaslave2(f): 8:05am On Jan 25, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

That's serious Oh...hm I guess they are from this forum undecided
Yes nw , switz ,german n canadian rogues cheesy

I stil luv my country abeg
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by princfred(m): 8:08am On Jan 25, 2019
blindjustice13:
Only a savage animal will expect to be served like a slave. Which is why Nigerian men top the list .

Only an animal whose sense of love have been destroyed by ego and is suffering from love deficiency syndrome will interpret that as slavish.

Will you faint if you do it? So during your traditional wedding you won't kneel to serve the man drink less you faint? That way with a man like me, you just saved me money to be wasted on your traditional marriage.

This is the kind that will also interpret the woman going on all fours to give or receive good old doggy from a good man as a great crime against womanity only to cry foul when his man gets fed up with only the missionary style she serves and looks for domestic gymnastics elsewhere.
Who wants to waste his time (since the marriage is sure not to last with such attitude) and money to marry a chronical egocentric lady with a recalcitrant outlook towards submission.

The same man running around like a wild animal will, somewhere along the line, develop a sense of gladly taking on responsibilities to initiate, bankroll and take a relationship to the alters while the same lady, upon all the teachings, gets to learn to berate men if she makes money while finding it difficult to gladly undertake the aforementioned responsibilities men do to progress the society.

You have a problem with women kneeling but you wouldn't mind a man buying a woman a car, train them in higher institution etc things women seldom do for men.
Talk of slaving, do you know how much kneeling and real slaving (both to raise the money and to her) the man do to "buy women "assurance"" ?

"Hypo-kryte" much.
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by CaptainGOOD: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2019
Westaslave2:
Yes nw , switz ,german n canadian rogues cheesy

I stil luv my country abeg

Lol I don't get it. grin

Anyways can I have ur new Ctrl
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by rock003: 11:38am On Jan 25, 2019
kangarooskip:

When it happens to your sister I hope you will come and say this shit. He is insecure because he is jobless and she is working hence the emotional abuse. This is mostly what happens in such case the man always want to have control, control on who she sees, what she says or most times what she wears and also how you spend the money you earn.

Anyways, I'm not surprised by your comment. You are also exhibiting one core signs of emotional abuse. An emotionally abusive partner will always turn things around on you in the event of a disagreement. No matter the issue, it's your actions, not theirs, that caused the problem. Get help ask soon as possible.

My sister isn't stupid. she used her brain while dating, so she didn't fall into the hands of an irresponsible man.

Because your sister didn't use her senses to choose a husband doesn't mean every woman is as senseless as your sister
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 25, 2019
rock003:

My sister isn't stupid. she used her brain while dating, so she didn't fall into the hands of an irresponsible man.

Because your sister didn't use her senses to choose a husband doesn't mean every woman is as senseless as your sister
Oh k now you know he is irresponsible abi. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by rock003: 11:50am On Jan 25, 2019
kangarooskip:

Oh k now you know he is irresponsible abi. Yeye dey smell.

And was she blind during dating?

Is she also innocent?

Use your head
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by blindjustice13(m): 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
princfred:

Only an animal whose sense of love have been destroyed by ego and is suffering from love deficiency syndrome will interpret that as slavish.

Will you faint if you do it? So during your traditional wedding you won't kneel to serve the man drink less you faint? That way with a man like me, you just saved me money to be wasted on your traditional marriage.

This is the kind that will also interpret the woman going on all fours to give or receive good old doggy from a good man as a great crime against womanity only to cry foul when his man gets fed up with only the missionary style she serves and looks for domestic gymnastics elsewhere.
Who wants to waste his time (since the marriage is sure not to last with such attitude) and money to marry a chronical egocentric lady with a recalcitrant outlook towards submission.

The same man running around like a wild animal will, somewhere along the line, develop a sense of gladly taking on responsibilities to initiate, bankroll and take a relationship to the alters while the same lady, upon all the teachings, gets to learn to berate men if she makes money while finding it difficult to gladly undertake the aforementioned responsibilities men do to progress the society.

You have a problem with women kneeling but you wouldn't mind a man buying a woman a car, train them in higher institution etc things women seldom do for men.
Talk of slaving, do you know how much kneeling and real slaving (both to raise the money and to her) the man do to "buy women "assurance"" ?

"Hypo-kryte" much.

From all the long story its obvious you only think in the confines of that toxic environment you call Nigeria. Go out more and then you will see who the real hypo- krtes are . I bet if a Nigerian man should try half of what they try with Nigerian ladies with any white lady, they will either be in jail or on the streets.

So it seems the manners of these savage wild animals rewind and become sane when they travel out to sane environment.

I for one am glad I dont have to put up with wild animals in that your country. Hopefully my daughters will not. But my sons are free to go for Nigerian ladies but not my daughters .Your men are wild animals .period.
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by princfred(m): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
blindjustice13:
From all the long story its obvious you only think in the confines of that toxic environment you call Nigeria. Go out more and then you will see who the real hypo- krtes are . I bet if a Nigerian man should try half of what they try with Nigerian ladies with any white lady, they will either be in jail or on the streets.

So it seems the manners of these savage wild animals rewind and become sane when they travel out to sane environment.

I for one am glad I dont have to put up with wild animals in that your country. Hopefully my daughters will not. But my sons are free to go for Nigerian ladies but not my daughters .Your men are wild animals .period.
How? Na you dey pay bride price for Nigerian men? Are you the one who pay house rent (the last time i checked, only very few Nigwrian ladies shelter and feed men ) and school fees for Nigerian men despite being in one if the harshest economies in the world? Some without even eating well still do the normal 4 rounds job more days than not through the week just to appease the women yet. ...

If you have not had a real niaja guy in your life you are missing something in your life and may be suffering from deficiency of some minerals sef if e don tey when you had one last. Lol
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 05, 2019
blindjustice13:
what do you expect from a country where women teach their daughters from the day they are born how to kneel down and serve their husbands food and pound yam while they let their sons run around like wild animals . which is why Nigerian men are special breeds of savages on the surface of the earth.Even people from other countries can testify to that.
I assumed you're Nigerian and your not living in Nigeria right? What country are you now.?

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by Kcenyimbk: 7:41am On Apr 29
rock003:
Be careful how you believe what these women say. They will never tell what they did wrong; they will only focus on what the man did.

I don't think you will just sit down quietly and the man will just be abusing you.

If you abuse a man verbally, you are pushing him to abuse you physically. The two of them are forms of abuse; only that one has physical evidence, while the other only has emotional, psychological effect.
My husband is like this so she is not saying anything wrong.he forbids me from doing a lot of things..I regret marrying him everyday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Rescued Alive From Toilet Pipe After Being Flushed / Why Is Infidelity On The Rise? / Will I Regret Not Having Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.