Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby (14363 Views)

Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu / "Anambra Is Atikulated" - Jennifer Douglas, Atiku's Wife Shares Video / Dele Momodu Dumps President Buhari, Gets Atikulated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby by CaptainGOOD: 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ventura1:
Sowore is our man
Who is he?
Re: ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby by Ventura1: 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Who is he?

Your next President come May 29, 2019
Re: ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby by truthstands20: 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
Binikingdowm:
The woman isn't important.

EU supports Atiku
USA support Atiku
Trump support Atiku
Obj support Atiku
Babaginda support Atiku
Ohaneze support Atiku
Anefere supports Atiku
Arewa are divided on Atiku
Niger delta support Atiku
North central support Atiku
Nigeria support atiku.
We still need her support. Every single support from every quarter is needed to kick APC out. Pls, Madam Oby, join Atiku to take APC out of Aso rock. Nigeria must be great again.

1 Like

Re: ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby by khingTony(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ventura1:
Sowore is our man
someone that will not get up to 200 votes in the upcoming election
Re: ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby by koyeni(m): 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ok

In need of a laptop?
Check my signature
Re: ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby by khingTony(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
Binikingdowm:
The woman isn't important.
EU supports Atiku USA support Atiku Trump support Atiku Obj support Atiku Babaginda support Atiku Ohaneze support Atiku Anefere supports Atiku Arewa are divided on Atiku Niger delta support Atiku North central support Atiku Nigeria support atiku.
Zombies support Buhari
Re: ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby by NigeriaB(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
The BACKPAIN is aggravated by hunger and relieved by eating...

plse what are d differentials? Docs
Re: ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby by Ventura1: 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
khingTony:

someone that will not get up to 200 votes in the upcoming election

You are right
Re: ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby by bigandbold: 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
Its non of my business. Just passing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby by Enuose242(m): 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
From grace to grass

Toothless bulldog

Nobody comes close to President Buhari as it stands.

Likes of Fela, Sowore, Kingsley and Oby can possibly update their CV as ex-presidential aspirants. That's enough reward for making an attempt.

And for Atikulooters....

Let me present FACT to you all.

Atiku can't win Buhari in the North... That's a fact!

If at all President Buhari will lose an election, not to Atiku... That's a fact!

Atiku can never be a viable option to Buhari... That's a fact!

Even if President Buhari does not campaign, Atiku can't win him in any general election.... That's a fact!

What else is a fact?

President Buhari is coming back for another 4 years.

That obviously is a Fact!

YOU ARE THE FATTEST SMELLING PIG ON HERE .... FACT WHAT ELSE

YOU IGNORANT WALKING SPERM!

1 Like

Re: ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby by madridsta007(m): 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
[s]
SEONaijaExpert:
From grace to grass

Toothless bulldog

Likes of Fela, Sowore, Kingsley and Oby can possibly update their CV as ex-presidential aspirants. That's enough reward for making an attempt.

And for Atikulooters....

If at all President Buhari will lose an election, not to Atiku... That's a fact!

Even if President Buhari does not campaign, Atiku can't win him in any general election.... That's a fact!

What else is a fact?

[/s]

Nigerians are tired of lifelessness.
World's Capital of Poverty -above Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, etc.
Aren't you ashamed?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby by bigandbold: 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
Its telling on her pocket. e thank her for the enriching our political space with her utopian promises.
Re: ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby by SEONaijaExpert: 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
madridsta007:
[s][/s]

Nigerians are tired of lifelessness.
World's Capital of Poverty -above Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, etc.
Aren't you ashamed?
Don't even go to the poverty statistics.

The record has always been there and unfortunately poverty rate in Nigeria was at the highest under President Jonathan and ironically, records tells that that was when Nigeria had the highest price sales of crude oil per barrel. This is not a problem that started 3 years ago and obviously there are visible measures in place by President Buhari to curtail it. You've no point!
Re: ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby by Tolahinges: 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
Chikiletta:

http://www.signalng.com/return-home-your-former-boss-and-mentor-obasanjo-is-atikulated-ayf-tells-ezekwesili/
We all know Oby is merely a proxy for Obasanjo. She dosn't have the spine for all that she is doing.
Re: ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby by Asshurbanipall: 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
Cool
Re: ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby by Orpe7(m): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
CHAI see as AYF finish Oby.
Your former Boss.
Re: ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby by CaptainGOOD: 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ventura1:

Your next President come May 29, 2019

What have u been smoking lately grin
Pass it to me
Re: ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby by madridsta007(m): 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Don't even go to the poverty statistics.

The record has always been there and unfortunately poverty rate in Nigeria was at the highest under President Jonathan and ironically, records tells that that was when Nigeria had the highest price sales of crude oil per barrel. This is not a problem that started 3 years ago and obviously there are visible measures in place by President Buhari to curtail it. You've no point!

Like I have always asked, "how do you Buharists do it?" I know we live in a post-truth world, where facts and figures are twisted on their heads continuously, in the attempt at making lies sound as truth, but isn't there somewhere in you, a living conscience?

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/26/africa/nigeria-overtakes-india-extreme-poverty-intl/index.html

If I am wrong, then are CNN wrong? And if they are, why hasn't the Federal Government of Nigeria, sued CNN or called them to order, like Uhuru Kenyatta did when they called Kenya, the hotbed of terrorism?

You really do not have to defend incompetence, I know this is an anonymous forum, but bro, it does not look good on you.
Re: ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby by nzekingsley(m): 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
From grace to grass

Toothless bulldog

And for Atikulooters....

What else is a fact?

I quite agree with u

1 Like

Re: ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby by afroxyz: 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
From grace to grass

Toothless bulldog

And for Atikulooters....

What else is a fact?

twisting arm-chair theories as facts
Re: ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby by kasim45: 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
they are cute
Re: ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby by SEONaijaExpert: 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
madridsta007:

Like I have always asked, "how do you Buharists do it?" I know we live in a post-truth world, where facts and figures are twisted on their heads continuously, in the attempt at making lies sound as truth, but isn't there somewhere in you, a living conscience?

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/26/africa/nigeria-overtakes-india-extreme-poverty-intl/index.html

If I am wrong, then are CNN wrong? And if they are, why hasn't the Federal Government of Nigeria, sued CNN or called them to order, like Uhuru Kenyatta did when they called Kenya, the hotbed of terrorism?

You really do not have to defend incompetence, I know this is an anonymous forum, but bro, it does not look good on you.
Let me make this easy and make my submissions clear pictorially.

Below are proofs to back up my initial claims.

That the poverty rate in Nigeria was at the highest during the previous administration and ironically that was also the era we had the highest sales of crude oil per barrel.

You're looking at the present statistics while ignoring how the problem started and who created it. What's happening now is a process to correct the errors of the past. What's happening now is a drastic measure been taken to curb this menace.

A problem was created, this administration inherited it and is trying to fix it. You should be more objective in your opinion than being sentimental.

Even the then minister of finance Okonjo-Iweala warned about recession due to the high rate of corruption and looting obviously.

It was in this period of plenty that we also had low foreign reserve. What a shame and you're here talking about poverty statistics in 2018.

The problem never started today, it's better you caution your fingers not to expose your ignorance.

We are in the mess created by PDP and obviously like I said, there are measure in place to reduce the poverty rate.

PS: Mind you as seen below even 2012 was not the highest, it was more terrible.

PSS: Crude oil sales was between $100 - $120 per barrel.

Re: ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby by madridsta007(m): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Let me make this easy and make my submissions clear pictorially.

Below are proofs to back up my initial claims.

That the poverty rate in Nigeria was at the highest during the previous administration and ironically that was also the era we had the highest sales of crude oil per barrel.

You're looking at the present statistics while ignoring how the problem started and who created it. What's happening now is a process to correct the errors of the past. What's happening now is a drastic measure been taken to curb this menace.

A problem was created, this administration inherited it and is trying to fix it. You should be more objective in your opinion than being sentimental.

Even the then minister of finance Okonjo-Iweala warned about recession due to the high rate of corruption and looting obviously.

It was in this period of plenty that we also had low foreign reserve. What a shame and you're here talking about poverty statistics in 2018.

The problem never started today, it's better you caution your fingers not to expose your ignorance.

We are in the mess created by PDP and obviously like I said, there are measure in place to reduce the poverty rate.

PS: Mind you as seen below even 2012 was not the highest, it was more terrible.

PSS: Crude oil sales was between $100 - $120 per barrel.

I love the excuses. I do not blame you, though. You dont know whom you are chatting with. Your excuses are were expected, I am sure everyone reading this, did. However, no one knew they would be this blatant. Nigeria has always been mired in corruption right before its independence in 1960. Every coup was premised on the issue of "corruption". I know APC says it started in 1999, but read some books and tell them that they lied to you.

Again, I ask: How do you lots defend incompetence?

In the decade of 2005 to 2015, Nigeria's economy grew at a robust pace of 6.5% per year due to mainly three things; (1) good macroeconomic management (2) high oil prices and (3) good performance of the non-oil sectors (agriculture, manufacturing, telecommunications and other services.

Three things.

Economic performance weakened in 2015 till date because of the poor growth in ALL three metrics. If there were low oil prices and GOOD macroeconomic management and good performance of the non-oil sectors, there will be NO recession and Nigeria will not be the top country in terms of World's Poverty Statistics.

That is how non-oil producing companies stay robust. That is why Nigeria stayed above recession even when oil prices dropped to $17.19pb in 1998. However, you know what the oil prices were when Nigeria had its last recession, incidentally, under the lifeless Buhari's administration in 1983? It hovered between $80pb and $70.23pd. High oil prices but still he drove Nigeria into recession.

Do you have any sworn tie to defend incompetence? Jeez!

Today, with a population growth rate of 2.6% per year, way higher than the GDP rate of 0.8% growth rate, Nigeria will, under a clueless and lifeless regime that condones incompetence, continue to top the World Poverty Capital. Stop defending incompetence! it is not good at all! It makes you look silly when, I am sure, you aren't.
Re: ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby by fordunit(m): 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
From grace to grass

Toothless bulldog

And for Atikulooters....

What else is a fact?

Atiku does not need to win Buhari in the core Northern States. All he needs to do is divide the votes in NE/NW then take North Central States. If you think Buhari is taking any state in SS and SE without rigging u are dreaming.
Re: ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
Wish Ezekwesili luck... Obasanjo would be supporting her in the background though her ambition seem audacious.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby by SEONaijaExpert: 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
madridsta007:

I love the excuses. I do not blame you, though. You dont know whom you are chatting with. Your excuses are were expected, I am sure everyone reading this, did. However, no one knew they would be this blatant. Nigeria has always been mired in corruption right before its independence in 1960. Every coup was premised on the issue of "corruption". I know APC says it started in 1999, but read some books and tell them that they lied to you.

Again, I ask: How do you lots defend incompetence?

In the decade of 2005 to 2015, Nigeria's economy grew at a robust pace of 6.5% per year due to mainly three things; (1) good macroeconomic management (2) high oil prices and (3) good performance of the non-oil sectors (agriculture, manufacturing, telecommunications and other services.

Three things.

Economic performance weakened in 2015 till date because of the poor growth in ALL three metrics. If there were low oil prices and GOOD macroeconomic management and good performance of the non-oil sectors, there will be NO recession and Nigeria will not be the top country in terms of World's Poverty Statistics.

That is how non-oil producing companies stay robust. That is why Nigeria stayed above recession even when oil prices dropped to $17.19pb in 1998. However, you know what the oil prices were when Nigeria had its last recession, incidentally, under the lifeless Buhari's administration in 1983? It hovered between $80pb and $70.23pd. High oil prices but still he drove Nigeria into recession.

Do you have any sworn tie to defend incompetence? Jeez!

Today, with a population growth rate of 2.6% per year, way higher than the GDP rate of 0.8% growth rate, Nigeria will, under a clueless and lifeless regime that condones incompetence, continue to top the World Poverty Capital. Stop defending incompetence! it is not good at all! It makes you look silly when, I am sure, you aren't.

One thing I'm yet to understand is whether you don't read the stated submissions or you just want to be defensive.

You made mention of the 3 so-called areas that was doing well from 2005 - 2015. In all three, you goofed big time.

I didn't show you the chart from 2012 maybe that's why you can type lies here even with confidence.

Prices of oil started dwelling from 2013 and at that time the country was already in crisis but because there was still money and leftovers, it was not visible.

As at 2015, the world went into recession, it was a massive hit and many countries was affected likewise, the price of oil dropped drastically and that obviously was our economic reliance.

You made mention of the agricultural sector and outrightly as at 2012 - when President Buhari took over in 2015, there were several difficulties facing the farmers.

* There was serious resistance to loan procurement. It was like finding a needle in an ocean.

* Their farm produce had no market opportunities because the government at that time depended solely on importation.

* There was no release of fertilizers and these things were been imported.

In particular, the importation of rice per annum exceeded $1 billion

See these are not fallacies these are facts, I still have the Nigeria Agriculture Sector Performance report with me for these years I mentioned. Hence, I wondered where you got your frivolous claims from.

The moment oil prices hit the rocks, President Buhari activated the diversification programme. Nothing was working in the agricultural sector until this program came to light. Now there are more access to loan and fertilizers made available and the agenda is still on going to spread across every arm of farming.

You also mentioned good macroeconomic management. Then again, I wondered if you missed those years in your year count.

This is one area that made it obvious you know nothing about what you're typing. What was the unemployment rate within these years? How much was expected as our foreign reserve and how much did President Buhari inherited? What were the serious issues that faced budgeting within those years? In fact we had a messed up budget implementation in 2014. From 2011 to early 2015 most highlighted matters in budget had no implementation. The most visible was that of farmer's allocation. The macroeconomic policies put in place as at that time produced the trouble we are in presently. In 2005 the exchange rate was at N132, in 2014 ending it was about N180 and early 2015 it went to over N200. Can you see the build up to Nigeria's problem?

I would like to see your rebuttal on the aforementioned because the views stated here shows you've lied without remorse.

I will implore you speak from the position of knowledge when next you're replying and obviously the only thing I know about you is absolute lack of knowledge of the Nigerian system.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Salihu Tanko Yakasai Dumps APC. / NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday / What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.