Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

"See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu (57790 Views)

Kwankwaso Massive Rally In Kaduna Today(photos) / Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today / How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by deji17: 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
PDP are only deceiving themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
Rajiolaade:
midas touch , like 317 votes in the PDP primary and kwara rep. election won by APC at his backyard. keep daydreaming.

You no suppose dey quote them sef.undecided

Just leave them with their false hope
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Afospecialk: 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
Racoon:
This is why the APC fears Saraki.He is not clean politically but he just simply have the midas touch. Almost anything he does succeed.

See all the legal hurdles he have surmounted against all odds.Recall it's the same Saraki APC govt/zombies boasted he will never last 6months as SP? Saraki your head strong.

Meanwhile let's obidiently atikulate Nigerians.We will get there.

You are crying in advance.

The same Sraki that has lost his power in his state.

What good record does Saraki have to deserve another major role in Nigeria politics.? He can only remain Atiku dog till February 16 when they will all disorganize and entomb PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by ClearFlair: 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
Self-deceit is a disease.
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by DAntivirus: 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
Sapphire86:
At this rate I need to ask, ‘aren’t PDP & APC RENTING the same crowd

Exactly my thought
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by pascalbenz: 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
contigiency:
I have said it
oga you can say it again
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
lonelydora:
Kaduna is sealed for Atiku

Naso! undecided
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Calers: 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
Empty seat
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
So, saraki could speak Hausa so fluently ? I'm warching the mammoth crowd on channels tv right now.
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by mutumina007: 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by AllenSpencer: 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
If someone tells Atiku he is being raped presently, he won't believe as the rape is sweetening presently. After election, he would think a Boeing A380 ran over him.

2 Likes

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by gaskiyamagana: 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
adajiboyy:
The end to this devilish party called APC is near, the end to nepotism is near, the end to some few illiterate cabals ruling over us is near, the end of baba sope is near, the end to the lifeless one is near, the end to the wicked and failed government of buhari is upon us so I enjoin all Nigerians from the East to the South and the North to the west to arise and say enough is enough. Buhari we gave you our Goodwill but you trampled on them and now we are gonna show you the power is in our hands and to atiku when you get there due to our vote I want you to know we aren't fools no more, you behave like buhari and we give you the buhari treatment
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Till 2023
Sai Atiku..... Noooooooooooo!

1 Like

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by gaskiyamagana: 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
awelekiti:
So, saraki could speak Hausa so fluently ? I'm warching the mammoth crowd on channels tv right now.
He is from BANSA BOKOI.
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by esosa4real(m): 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
Any Instagram Account t for sale? NIgeria followers and no BOTS?
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by gaskiyamagana: 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
contigiency:
I have said it that by the time people start reading; Saraki loses his pulling unit, Apc peeps PDP in FFK's unit, Fayose marginally lost to Apc in his pulling unit, PDP comes second in uche secondus pulling unit, Apc clears all the pulling units in Gbenga Daniel ward, Apc clearly leading going by the results trickling in across the country, and stuffs like that, then people's eyes will clear. For now, let the noise continue.
Then Atikrying will follow their Atikuloosing
Then they will be consoled with Election ATIKUTribunal

1 Like

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
Real picture by AIT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
Racoon:
This is why the APC fears Saraki.He is not clean politically as expected of most politicians, but he just simply have the midas touch. Almost anything he does succeed.

See all the legal hurdles he have surmounted against all odds.Recall it's the same Saraki APC govt/zombies boasted he will never last 6months as SP? Saraki your head strong.

I will rather break & flush my voters card down the toilet than to vote for atiku, even if Jesus himself endorsed atiku, I will still not vote for him
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by VellyG(m): 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Atiku should try a million times, he won't get close to Aso Rock

Sowore has better chances than Atiku as of today.

Atiku has tracks the whole Nigeria is aware about. Political prostitution, corruption, Laundering and appetite for beautiful women. Just a few I mentioned.

He is a looting machine coming to take what's left of Nigeria and share crumbs to PDP members that matters.

I repeat, Tiwa Savage has better chances of ruling Nigeria than Atiku
You need to stop deceiving urself.
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by deji17: 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
PDP are only deceiving themselves

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by victorazyvictor(m): 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
FisifunKododada:
cool I hope PDP will not cry rigging after they lose in February? cool

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by islandmoon: 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
wink wink

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by paq1: 11:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
contigiency:
I have said it that by the time people start reading; Saraki loses his pulling unit, Apc peeps PDP in FFK's unit, Fayose marginally lost to Apc in his pulling unit, PDP comes second in uche secondus pulling unit, Apc clears all the pulling units in Gbenga Daniel ward, Apc clearly leading going by the results trickling in across the country, and stuffs like that, then people's eyes will clear. For now, let the noise continue.
Dream on.
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by sehisagro: 11:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
May the one with the best intention win.

At Sehis Agro Resources, we are involved in the sales and formulation of poultry/ livestock feed, raw materials like soya meal, maize, gnc, pkc, wheat offal, bone meal, limestone, e.t.c, are also sold by us in wholesale or retail quantities.. We also formulate quality poultry feeds. Our broiler Starter and Finisher gives your birds 3kg in less than 7 weeks. Our layers mash increases egg productivity. We are located in Port Harcourt and you could contact us on 09022541225.
We currently formulate quality feeds for a number of farms within and outside Port Harcourt.
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Nature8(m): 12:05am On Jan 25, 2019
Racoon:
This is why the APC fears Saraki.He is not clean politically as expected of most politicians, but he just simply have the midas touch. Almost anything he does succeed.

Na so cheesy cheesy
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by abuannur: 12:15am On Jan 25, 2019
supereagle:
Ete lo ma gbehin won. They will be disgraced out soon.
Nigeria is in trouble if we present this s can of team Atiku as a goalkeeper we all know what's going to happen and the striker is too bad Bode George
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Wisdomikhite: 12:44am On Jan 25, 2019
See below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi / Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election / Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.